View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 03:19 PM   #15

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

I know you are doing great! The more of a routine you get into the better it will get!

Glad you are enjoying Curves! Deana goes there too I believe.

Thanks for a great workout today! I tell you that fitness instructor Pam is something else... LOL She gets her groove on... I don't even think I have one!

I was hoping that bil's base was close to you but I guess I'll just have to visit Chris instead..... LOL J/J I would love to come to Montana though once they get settled in! Have a great on plan day!

I tell you how funny it is about the ghost and stuff. We had saw a lady sell a grilled cheese on ebay with a picture of the blessed mother in it for $30,000 or so.... Mary majically appeared when they cooked it! LOL

I love the girls names... And I like that they all mean something!!!

I do have to give you kuddos for your vases. I forgot to tell you But I do love em! Hope you have a great workout!

Hope you had a good workout today! Good to talk to you yesterday

I used to have that terrible pain also I know it is horrible. But I am excited for you that Allison will be here soon! Do you have your bags packed???

Well I gotta run and get Hunter!

Thanks for all that was worried about me I got really sick to my stomach again this morning... I just hope I am not coming down with anything... My nephew was over last week and had a stomach virus!!! Grrr... Didn't know and his mom didn't tell us!

I gotta run! Love to you all! TTYL!

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote