View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 08:41 AM   #2
jane8760

Brenda: I have never had any kids never mind a daughter but are tampons out of the question? She may be more comfortable using those I don't know if there is such a thing as too much exercise. I think you are doing great. And I saw the picture of your hair color and LOOK HOW THIN YOUR FACE HAS GOTTEN!

Well back to work today....had the test done at the hospital yesterday and they confirmed the IBS. DUH!!!!! I told them that but who am I? I don't have the initials MD after my name....why listen to me. So instead I had to go through a painful procedure (THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT FOR!)....apparently they didn't give me enough stuff! I am pissed to say the least. And the nurse in the OR did not help make me feel any better. I could hear the tone in her voice. BIZATCH!
So.....anyway....here is my other delema. All the info on IBS says a low fat diet may help. I may have to go back to doing low carb with low fat....I don't want to do South Beach.....I may just adapt my own low carb diet. I will not leave here so don't worry...as long as you will still all have me I will stick with you. I am going to put some numbers into FitDay today and see what will work the best. I call the doctor back in 7 days and I will check with him then on the diet.

Oh, I am so mad about that pain!!!!!!!!!! Never should have happened...no one I know that has ever had a colonoscopy has felt anything!!!!!! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR