Old 01-09-2005, 09:41 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Desperate Housewives #9 SUNDAY Love Yourself!

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 19 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight

Gretchen, wife to Matt, Mom to Sean (15) and Jeremy (11). Just starting out with no diet plan except reduced calorie. I'm also a Curves lady!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Morning Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend! It's almost over!

If you are off plan, it is a new week! We are here for you

Love Yourself: Be the best at who you are right now, not who you want to be!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:52 AM   #3  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Morning ladies...
Penny-I am off plan, and getting back into the groove starting today. No more messing around. I gotta get this weight off of me. I so want to be able to wear normal size shorts this summer.

I'm assuming your at church. I skipped today. We woke up late, but it felt good to get some sleep.

TOM IS STILL HERE! My dh is getting my BC pills filled for me today. I can't take these long visits from TOM. It's been here since last Saturday. That's 9 days of h*ll. Don't like it.

Okay must do some WATP before I do anything else. Get me back on schedule.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 01:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey Ladies!

I just had my OP meal for the week. We went out for breakfast and I had One pancake and 2 sausages and a caramel latte. I'm stuffed!!

I lost 5 lbs this week and 1 inch from my hips and I've already completed the challenge for the day actually I did 300 crunches. Woo hoo!!

I've got a paper to write before I do anything else so I'll be back later, I just wanted to update you all and tell you how great you are all doing!!

Lots of love!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 04:13 PM   #5  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Wow Congrats Michelle
You are doing awesome! Whatever you are doing, keep up the great work!

I know Slow and Steady Wins the Race! (i have to remind myself of that sometimes )

Chris,
I know you can jump back on track! Come on girl, we need you!!!

Mel,
Hang in there girl!

Jill,
Are you home yet? I sure hope so!!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Groceries bought for the week and lots of good healthy food in the house again

TTYL!
Old 01-09-2005, 06:16 PM   #6  
Focus on the Process

So quiet today. Where is everybody? Well I am staying OP today. I still have 11 pts. left for dinner. How's that?!?

My dh and I are working on the fireplace so I guess I should bet back to helping him.

~chris
Old 01-09-2005, 06:20 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 237/222/180

Hello ladies.

Chris, we also skipped church this morning. My teenage son had a major attitude problem this morning. Just when you think they are getting better, they suddenly start acting weird...

Michelle, sounds like you are really disciplined! Good job on the weight loss this week - that's awesome.

Today we went to the Orioles Fan Fest 2005 and I had a pretzel and two sips of Sprite for lunch. Not too good, but the alternatives were greasy pizza and full fat hot dogs. So, I guess I did pretty well.

Have a great evening!
breakingasweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 09:12 PM   #8  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Afternoon Ladies

Gretchen,
It doesn't sound like you did too bad! Did you eat something before you went? Hope you had fun!

Chris,
I am glad you are on plan! That is great!
Keep it up!

It is quiet here today! Hope that means everyone is enjoying time with their family and getting in some exercise.

TTYL!
Old 01-09-2005, 09:57 PM   #9  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good evening ladies!

Sorry I have been MIA! Anyone miss me?!? I've been busy painting and dh has had to work all weekend so I've tried to stay busy and keep the kids busy too so they would be quiet while dh slept.

I finally got my pictures from Walmart tonight. I posted a couple on the msn site and will try to post them here too. It's never worked before but just maybe.......

Well, here goes nothing....

This is me when I started in August.The next 2 are me on December 27, 2004 before going to dh's company Christmas party.

This is just 3 of the things I have painted. I have done about 10 more since then.

Michelle: You are doing GREAT girl!!! Keep up the good work. My WI is tomorrow morning but I'm almost afraid to look because I know TOM is on his way anytime. Oh well, that means next week should be that much better, right?!?

Jill: Hope you and Bayley are home, and if not atleast getting better and will be home soon.

Chris: How's the fireplace coming? Hope you had a great day!

Gretchen: Glad to see you were able to avoid the dreaded ballpark hotdog and pizza .

Penny: Hope you had a Great Day as well!

Awfully quiet here today! Hope tomorrow is back to normal .

Will try to get here in the morning.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #10  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Deana!
Of course we missed you!!!!
GIRL!!!!! You pictures look so awesome! You are a beautiful lady! And your face looks so much thinner

Jilly Bean,
ARE YOU HOME??? I see that your yahoo is idle for 23 minutes so I am hoping you are hope now!!!! Hoping..... praying that is! I don't want to bother you though b/c I bet you are busy settling in. I love ya!

Well I am off to bed. Have a wonderful night!

TTYL!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:21 PM   #11  
Focus on the Process

Deana-Girl...You are looking awesome. With the weight loss you look soo much younger. I"m hoping when I finally get some of this weight off me that I'll look younger too. I'm sick of being mistaken for my sisters' mother. I am only 8 yrs older for crying out loud.

Penny-Were you op today? I hope so. I was...>YEAH!

Jill-So hoping that you are home safe and sound. Take care of that little girl of yours. I still think she's just the most adorable little thing with all that hair. Let us know how you guys are doing. I've been worried about you and Bayley.

~chris
Old 01-10-2005, 12:22 AM   #12  
**Kristin**

hey girls! I am here LONG weekend. I am gonna start a new gym this week though, I am so excited. Gonna be able to go whenever. Right now only bing about to go to BIL;s house at 9am isn't going to happen, since I am taking care of dh's g-ma. I am beat, but I wanted to tell you all that I love ya, and thanks for thinking and caring about me and my family. Few quick shout outs:

Gretchen - Hi I am Kristin, I have 1 daughter so far, sydney (3) and am wanting more Lots going on for me now, so I wil be popping in and out Glad you can join us!

Penny - thank you for the card. It was so nice of you....sydney liked it because it was from "hunters mommy" LOL! She is still thinking that she will marry him.

DEANA! WOW, LADY you are HOT! Way to go, you look great and I bet you feel even better!

Michelle - Hi there to another hot mama, you are doing great too girl, 5 LBS GONE FOREVER!

Mel - You will be under 200 in no time! I know its killing you, just keep on it girl, you are awesome!

Jill - my darling, I am saying prayers for you, Ron and Bayley constantly. I hope you are home safe! 3-6 inches is a TON for your neck of the woods......we laugh at that here We got almost a foot and half of snow here on Wednesday and thursday...thank the lord for 4 wheel drive! I can't wait to talk with you again, I miss you and want your family to be home safe and healthy!

Did Crystal have her baby? Just wondering, didn't see any posts from her in a while. I was skimming, so I could have missed it, but I was just wondering!

Have a good night all, gotta get to bed. I am going to be able to get online while taking care of gma, since syd and her nap at the same time ...so that will be nice, I will be able to pop during the day while I am over there, so YAY! TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 12:24 AM   #13  
**Kristin**

ahhh - I knew there was one more special shout out that I forgot...
Jeniqua, so glad that your hubby is home, I am saying prayers for you all too! I hope that he is 100% soon! Glad he is wanting to diet with you! That is awrsome!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 01:52 AM   #14  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies! We're home!! I'm so glad to be home safe and sound and almost healthy! Bayley has a week of antibiotics left and doc said she will not have a clear lung for about 6 months but she will be back to normal in a couple weeks as far as her physical activity and mood. You should have seen her though, once the antibiotics and IV kicked in on Monday you wouldn't guess she was so sick, however when you looked at her x-ray she looked horrible. SHe's still getting nasty fevers but we are keeping them under control with regular Motrin. Let me just tell you how scary that was! I have taken her health for granted and this was just the wake up call I needed. The doc said it was just a matter of her being a little sick and being more suseptible to a really nasty germ that made it into her lung. He said he's never seen it happen to the same patient twice so I don't think I will have to worry about it again, but there are always other things she could catch. There's so much to tell but as you can probably imagine I'm beat and will be back tomorrow sometime. I just wanted to say how much you all mean to me and how much I appreciate your support. I really realized how much you all meant to me during this week because I wanted to make sure that you all knew what was going on because I would want the same if you all were going through something like this. You all are really true friends and I am just so thankful for each one of you! I hope to read through the old posts so I can find out what's been going on, I think I saw some new people and need to catch up on what's been going on with you all.

Jeniqua glad your dh is home safe and sound, sounds like we were in the same boat for awhile, how scary. Prayers for you!

DEANA LOOKS AWESOME!! I've been waiting for those pics for so long!! Keep it up you look great!!

Ok need to get going. Love you ladies!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 07:31 AM   #15  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread...see you there...
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote