Old 01-04-2005, 02:01 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Desperate Housewives #4 Tuesday "PRAYERS FOR BAYLEY"

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight

PLEASE GIVE BAYLEY SOME PRAYERS TODAY!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies

Jill, just want you to know that I'm thinking of you girly, you can give me a call if you want, if my phone works that is lol, I dropped it in a puddle and it needs to dry out. I'll leave you some IM's though. Oh btw, do you have a doctors kit for B? That was one thing that I packed when Tay was in the hosp. with Pneumonia/rsv she liked that she could "be" a doctor and the doctors were amazed that I thought to make her comfortable by doing that. Just an Idea even though I'm sure you are spinning from exhaustion and worry. I'm thinking of you!

I'm still up with Taylor, she's not feeling too hot, she has a fever that will not come down despite cold compresses and 2 doses of tylenol. I'm a bit worried about her but I'm sure she'll be fine. So it seems that illness is making its rounds amongst our children. I hope they all make a full recovery.

Geri great to see a post from you!! I hope you are doing well!! How are those little sweethearts of yours?

Penny that is awesome about how much money you've raised!! Way to go!! I'm so proud of you!!

Well, I'm gonna curl up next to Taylor my lil punkin and try and sleep! I hope you all have a great day!

Love to all!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:33 AM   #3  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Oh Jill, I know it's so scary, but I'm glad she'll be getting monitored around the clock. I'll be praying for you both.

Everyone else - I'm so tickled to see how motivated we all are!! As soon as my oatmeal settles, I'm gonna work out and write down my meals for the day. It's still wonderful here - mid to upper 60's, so lots of playing to do outside.

I'll try to get back and get personal later.
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:52 AM   #4  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Good Morning

Good morning ladies. Sorry I was mia yesterday but I did lurk around a bit. I just had so much going on. Not only did we start back at school, I've just been staying so busy with the house stuff because it's getting close to the time to pick out certain fixtures and such and I'm so afraid I'm gonna get stuck having this baby and not be able to do some of it.

Jill, you and Bayley are so in my prayers. It was almost 3 months ago when I had Andrew in the hospital with pnemonia so I totally understand what you're going through. They will take great care of her and you or at least I hope they do, they did with me and Andrew. Please get some rest, you need it for her and you and hold her close and pray to God to give you the strength to get through this. It has to be the hardest thing ever to have a sick baby. Keep us informed.

Penny, wtg on the fundraiser. When is the walk? You should feel so proud of yourself and you do seem to be really motivated this new year. WTG.

Mel, oh you are so close to onderland, in fact, you probably are already there this morning, I'll wait to read your post.

Jeniqua, you sound like you are doing well. Hope things continue to go well for you this new year.

Hello Michelle, Deana, Chris, Steph, Sherry, Geri and all you other desperate housewives. Did anyone watch Oprah yesterday? She had the cast of Desperate Housewives on and it was a really good one.

Well, notice that I go to the doc today and notice that I have 28 days left til my due date but I'm determined to have this baby early. I'm to the point that I almost feel like I can't go on with this pregnancy anymore. I'm actually that miserable, there are NO words to express how miserable I am but then again I feel bad to complain because I know the final result is oh so worth it.
Anyways, I've got to get things going for school and do some more computer work. I'll try to check in sometime today.
TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:59 AM   #5  

Good Morning!

JIll............Prayers to Bayley and you!!!! I Hope she's doing much better this a.m. You must be soooo tired!! How long do they think she will be there? Poor little thing. I remember hospital stay with Abigail and Patrick of course. It's so crazy, because of all the people coming in and out. But you always know they are helping. Hugs to you.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Jill- I'm praying for Bayley. Hope she gets better real soon. You take care of yourself too.
Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:18 AM   #7  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi Everyone!

Jilly Bean,
I am thinking of you this morning! Lots of feel better vibes coming your way!
(((feel better vibes)))

Michelle,
I sure hope Tay is feeling better this morning! There is nothing worse than when your child is sick

Mel,
How is everyone in your neck of the woods? Training today??

Steph,
How are you doing this morning?

Tracy,
I know it is exciting to get a fresh start!

Crystal,
Hope everything goes w/ with the dr. Do they check for dilation there??

Well we are staying outside most of the day today... Just too darn pretty not too......

I'll check in later! TTYL!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:01 AM   #8  

Good Morning Girls!

Jill, I'm still thinking of you! I hope Bayley is getting better fast.

Penny, Taylor is still sick her temp is still over 101. We give a bolust dose of motrin and tylenol when the fever first comes on and then we alternate Tylenol every 4 hours and motrin every 6. Teagan had a fever of 104.6 last week for 2 days it went up and down, so we'll see how Taylor does. Any plans for today?

Mel, are you in onederland yet? I'm sure you are!! All your hard work is paying off big time!! If you called yesterday I'm sorry but I dropped my friggen phone in a puddle so it needs to dry out, I still can't get it to power on grrrrr!!

Crystal, I hope your doctors visit goes well, I'm sure it will!

Tracy, you keep bragging about those temps down there!! It was only 13 degrees here last night Brrrrrrr!! I'll trade you for just one day lol!! I have to wait for my meds to digest then I can have some breakfast, I'm going to have some oatmeal and a grapefruit with splenda. I gotta fill in my journal too. I hope you have a great day!!

Well, I'm gonna get my day started, I need to do some running around and get more ear covers for our thermometer, and something to put Taylors Barbies in so the dogs don't chew them up. I hope you all have a great day!
Old 01-04-2005, 11:19 AM   #9  

Hey Girls!

Deana may be MIA for a few days, they are expecting an ice storm so she is off collecting supplies and getting her home ready in case it hits. If she loses power she won't be back until they get it up and running Stay warm Deana!!

This has been a public service announcement, You will now return to your regularly scheduled postings
Old 01-04-2005, 11:57 AM   #10  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Just Chiming in on my lunch break...

To say to Jill that my prayers are also with Bayley! Also I am praying for strength and peace that surpasses all understanding for you because she WILL be JUST fine!! It's sometimes harder on us as parents that it is the little ones, they are tough stuff!! Love to you and the family!! ((((Jill))))

Busy week here, but I am getting my eating habits in check as we speak. I think I need to challenge myself and reward myself with something. Why isn't better health ever a good enough reward???? LOL!!

Love to you all, time to get back to work!

Cindi
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 01:09 PM   #11  
soontobethin

Jill, you and Bayley are in my thoughts and prayers. I know she will get better soon.
Hi to everyone. I just got on here real quick to scan the posts. I am off to do some cleaning now, and hopefully will be back exercising tomorrow. My new years resoulution is to eat healthier, though I am not sure how that will go. Keep up the good work everyone. You all are so motivated.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #12  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Howdy,

Michelle,
I sure hope Taylor is feeling better real soon!

Deana,
We are thinking of you!

Cindi,
You are getting back into the groove and I know you are gonna do awesome!

Ricci,
How is everything going there?

Hubby and I went to eat at Subway and I am just stuffed! I am gonna get some things done around the house then go get Hunter from school!

Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!
Old 01-04-2005, 01:52 PM   #13  

Hey all, back from the gym, but not much done. ONly the challange and then I took bugga to a mommy and me gymnastic class for free. there were sick kids inthe nursery and I didn't want him to get sick. I was thinking about it and Then I thought of poor Jill and Bayley and decided I'm not leaving him in there. I complained to management, but I don't know how much good it did. One kid was coughin like crazy and not covering his mouth AT ALL!!! The other looked really sick. I mean he was miserable. glassy eyed, watery and pale as a ghost. Oh well, he had fun in his own little gym today anyway. For now I am just cleaning and getting my car ready to be fixed tomorrow.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:32 PM   #14  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Hello ladies!

Fly by for me. I just got back from town and still have things to put away. They were out of lantern fuel so I guess if we want to heat anything it will have to be in the fireplace (if we lose power). They are saying this storm will rival the one we had in 2002 and we lost power for 4.5 days then and went to stay with friends. I won't do that this time. We're toughing it out. Main reason we did last time was that Abby had just turned 2 and didn't think she would handle it too well. Kids have gameboys and I have my painting that can all be done by firelight. I guess the thing that worries me the most is that dh has to go to work at 6:30 and if we get what they are saying he will be driving home on it in the morning. Unless he takes a different route home, the road he usually takes is very curvy and very dangerous so hopefully he will use a better path home, then he'll be off for 2 nights. YEAH!

Thank you all for thinking of me! Michelle, thanks for the public service announcement, I was

Jill: I will be thinking about you and Bayley and hope she gets to come home soon.

Best get busy. Will let you all know how it goes as soon as I can. It looks like the mix is getting ready to hit here anytime and the ice will follow.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:38 PM   #15  
2BoysMom

Jill...hugs to you and Baley.
Michelle...hugs to you and Taylor.
Just plain ol' hugs to everyone else ;

I have managed to stay away from the cinnamon rolls, bagels with cream cheese and cookies here so far today... 2 hours and 20 minutes to go.... this place is gonna kill me (work, that is).

I'll check back in tonight!!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote