Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 09:17 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#20)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 09:34 AM   #2  

Mornin'

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! My big gift was from the boys.... A HUGE Char-Broil grill. It has 3 racks! LOL! What did everyone get?

Shelley,
Is your run this weekend? How long is it? Aren't you glad that we are off work?! I go back the 5th...u?

Ramona,
I think your post was beautiful! I teared up when I read it. I know how depressed you were this holiday...Did it get better? I hope you had a nice one. Next Christmas I'll be crying! (Chris won't be home)

Gayle,
Where are you?????? Did you get spoiled this Christmas? I hope Allison had a great one! I miss those days so much!! I bet she was so excited!!!

Doni,
Wow...what a great bonus! That must of been nice! Wayne doesn't get one at his job. And after being off work 2 months with knee surgery, we could have used a bonus! Congrats on joining WW!!!! I'm joining the beginning of the year!!

Debbie,
How is James? Is he feeling better? It sure didn't seem like Christmas with us working did it? What did you do yesterday? I didn't talk to you.

Dee,
How are you hon? Are you home or still at hospital? I thought Larry or Dez would have let us know something by now. I'm so worried about you!! HUGS!!

Cheryl, Vicki & Carol......How are you? How was your holiday? PLEASE post soon!! I sure do miss you!!!

Have a great day!!! I'm going to clean and do laundry. Then start putting some Christmas things up.

Hugs....
Old 12-27-2004, 09:54 AM   #3  

Sherry-My race is 13.1 miles. I go back to school on the 3rd.

Doni-I don't go to meetings. I do WW online exclusively. Etools is kind of like WW online. I would try it if I were you.
Old 12-27-2004, 02:39 PM   #4  

I Just Got The Most Wonderful Christmas Present I Could've Asked For And I Had To Come Here And Share It With You All......ben Just Called And He Finally Got Orders. He Will Be Moving To Oklahoma! He Will Be 5 Hours Away Instead Of 36!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 02:58 PM   #5  

Oh Ramona.... I wish I could drive to Arkansas and give you a BIG HUG!!! I'm soooooo happy for you & Ben!!!!! What a great Christmas gift!!!! BTW: How was your Christmas?

Love you!
Old 12-27-2004, 06:06 PM   #6  

Ramona-What a wonderful present! I am so happy for you!
Old 12-28-2004, 10:59 AM   #7  
Losing it!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!

I HOPE YOU HAVE A DAY AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE!

WISHING YOU THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY EVER!

Love, Gayle
Old 12-28-2004, 11:14 AM   #8  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!!
Old 12-28-2004, 04:19 PM   #9  

Default Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2004, 06:44 PM   #10  

Thank You Gayle....Shelley & Tina!!!

Gayle...I must not be that special because my day hasn't been very special.

Tina....So happy to see you!! I have really, really, really missed you!!!!!! Please post again!!

I'll check-in later. Wayne & I are going out to dinner with some friends.

Thanks again! Hugs.....
Old 12-28-2004, 07:54 PM   #11  
THINKING THIN!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHERRY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Hope you are having a wonderful time tonight!!
Old 12-29-2004, 07:55 AM   #12  
Carol

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!!

I hope the holidays are being good to all of you!!

Hugs to all my friends!!

Wonderful news for you Ramona. What more could you wish for.... I am sooooo happy for you!!
Old 12-29-2004, 12:52 PM   #13  

Sherry, I'm so sorry I didn't check in yesterday to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry if the day didn't go as well as you wanted. I hope you and Wayne had a very nice dinner out last night. I hope the day ended up being very wonderful for you!
Old 12-29-2004, 08:02 PM   #14  

Hey

It sure has been slow here. How was everyone's Christmas? I sure miss you!!

Dee...How are you hon? PLEASE let us know!

I'm going to start WW again tomorrow! I'm so sick of feeling terrible about my weight. I need to take control NOW before I keep gaining! I'm going to try to do the point system on my own and if I can't this time, I'm joining WW and going to the meetings. But to save money, I'm going to try on my own.

I'm so ashamed of my weight.The highest my weight has ever been was the day Drew was born. I weighed 198..and that's being 9 months pregnant! I'm starting my diet TOMORROW!!! Beginning weight is 195!!! Can you believe this? I have let myself go. My goal is to lose 50 lbs!! I'll need your motivation, love & support! Anyone ready to join me?

Hugs....
Old 12-30-2004, 05:24 AM   #15  

Sherry-I'll help you with whatever I can. I can get questions answered through my online subscription. I do Flex, but I am considering Core. I am trying to see if I would have enough in the weekly points allowance to still eat the breads, skinny cows and fudgsicles I eat. I'll probably end up sticking with the Flex, but I will be checking daily for 1 week and adding up the things that would cost points to see if I can do it. The only reason I would like to try Core is because I end up eating too much meat or chicken at dinner, and it is costing me a lot of point for the day.
Closed Thread