Old 12-29-2004, 08:37 AM   #1  
a.k.a. Roxy

Default Desperate Housewives #330~Wednesday

Desperate Housewives #330~Wednesday --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 09:08 AM   #2  
a.k.a. Roxy

I'm back!
Sorry I've been MIA since Thursday, but...I'm sure you guys have figured this out. School vacation, and husbands on vacation for 11 days. AAHHHHHH! They are driving me nuts! I can't wait for a little calm. I love my family and my husband, don't get me wrong but Sheesh! I just cruised through the previous posts and didn't really read too well, I'm a little harried for time and desperate so I'm sneeking in a post to my girls before I get caught! I'm glad that everyone had a great Christmas! I was thinking of you this past entire weekend and wishing you all a Merry Christmas in my heart. You girls can't know what a ray of sunshine you are to me. Every morning I feel, more human because of you. Well, here's that latest news from my side of the fence. Children all cleaned up big time on presents. I did all right too!
The dog chewed an electrical extension cord (orange) al the way through and it was plugged in! She's still alive! We don't know how she did it! This baffled DH, I have to say for the first time, he was speechless! Just kept saying, "how'd she do that?". Martin is sitting up!!!! He is also mobile. He over the weekend, decided to enter the world he is looking at and just dived right in. Also, yesterday we put in my new kitchen sink. Remember the one I broke with the frozen chicken? That took all day. I thought I could sneek over to the computer and read a post or post myself, no luck! Why do they all need me to do things for them? I can't figure out who's more ******ed them or me!
Also, I was able to display my vast knowledge of things and impress my DS#2( one who's home from Kansas). During supper I made home fries, he declared that they were great, and was glad I made them. I asked if they never got home fries at school and he said only twice when the Canadians asked specifically for a particular dish. I said "Oh yeah, Poutine...they pour brown gravy over the fries with cheese." He just stared at me and said," How could you possibly have know that!" He was floored. I might as well have chewed through an extension cord! Thanks Phoenix! For once, I, mother to a teenager, had superior knowledge. This will only be important to you all when yours are teens! Deana, Chris...you know! I better stop before I ramble on more than I have and take a breath and let you all respond. I shall TRY to come back. DH and sons went to hardware store, and children are still sleeping, so here I am! I hope I was missed a little bit. BTW-sad to say I gained 2 pounds...dang thumbprint cookies and hot artichoke and Ultimate dips. But I'm back on the wagon and drinking (G/P) again. Congratulations to all of you that didn't gain, I'm so proud...and of all you challengers, how are you doing?

Deana- DS(college artist, ******ed) had your Christmas card (among some others) in his backpack, I gave it to him to mail, I found it last night when he told me to get something else. I wanted to kill him! Will mail out today, teenage alsheimers! Sorry!

Big hugs to everyone, I'll check in later.TTYL

~Roxy
Old 12-29-2004, 09:16 AM   #3  

Roxy, thanks for starting a new thread, but there was one already,......I'm gonna copy and paste this to there .
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 09:19 AM   #4  

Never mind, I'll copy and paste mine here and delete the other one.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:19 AM   #5  
a.k.a. Roxy

Your smarter than I am, Mel! I didn't see the new thread, oops. Well thanks for fixing my blunder!
Old 12-29-2004, 09:24 AM   #6  

Morning Ladies!

Penny, hope you had a nice time with the family at wwe last night.

Chris, Glad dd got some nice stuff from her father. Nice that he spent the money ...your right though, it was alot.

Jeniqua, you are doing great as well. Keep up the good work. This challange is going to help us all.

Cindi, sorry to hear everyone is sick,....it's going around. And in your house it really goes around! HOpe everyone feels better soon!

Ok, I have exciting news.....I checked the scale and it said.....201.4, so that's a new low for me. AND, that's with now exercise yesterday...those muscles must be working! I really haven't felt well, so hence the NO EXERCISE. I am going to try to get some in today though. Water challange...that's easy. But I want to try to do an extra 1/2 hour of exercise. I hope I can do it. I'm sure I can. Yell ladies YELL!!!

Have a great day all!
Old 12-29-2004, 09:24 AM   #7  

OK, ladies, Roxy and I started a new thread. I deleted mine to make it easier. Hope no one is too confused.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:30 AM   #8  
a.k.a. Roxy

Did I read right that you had an accident? Is everything okay? I hope you are alright and that that's not why you aren't feeling well. Hope you make it to the gym. by the way, YAHOOO! on the new low!!!! Great! Whew, are you doing well! Go to the gym and slaughter that remaining 1.4 lb you have left! Super Job! Right AFTER Christmas too.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:46 AM   #9  

Roxy I have a cold, that's why I'm not feeling well. I was in a Minor accident. My fault. I handed Abigail a tissue and didn't realize I was rolling a bit and bumbed into the van in front of me. Not a scartch on his van, 2700 in damage, so far to mine.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:05 AM   #10  
a.k.a. Roxy

Well, thank goodness for that, I mean that in the best possible way! Ouch on the damages! Those dang plastic parts are so expensive! Glad you are okay! My crew is back and all awake so let's see what happens!

~Roxy
Old 12-29-2004, 10:51 AM   #11  
**Kristin**

Good morning all ! Busy day here, its MIL's b-day and my dryer is back in commission....so anyone want to guess what I will be doing....MT. Washmore (thanks Chris for that, I use it all the time now)

Mel - Sorry about so much damage to your car! WOW! What Roxy said is true, those plastic parts are so expensive, I have had great luck with my blazer....its been hit from behind twice and I bumped someone once.....NO DAMAGE! I was amazed and had it checked out each time ! Anyway so Im suppose to yell at you.okay here goes..... GET YOUR WTAER START EXERCISING DO IT BEFORE TO MUCH TIME PASSES AND YOU FIND OTHER THINGS TO DO! how was that? Im not a yeller

Roxy - glad that you got all the family home...but maybe your not! LMAO. OH well enjoy it while you can! That is so great about little Martin How fun, I want another one soon, I miss that stuff Girl, get back on the bandwagon of eating and drinking healthy! 2 lbs isn't bad, let just get it off and more!! you can do it

Okay well, I am so mad at how much we spent on Sydney for christmas. For the last evening into this morning you want to know what her toy of choice has been.......A BROKEN HANGER! I had ot laugh though, she plays with the stuff we got her (it was games, playdoh, etc, not many "toys") but I was so mad when she is running around with that darn thing..and now she won't let me put it in the trash to get rid of it. Looks like something will have to go "missing" at nap time! LOL okay I'll be back Gonna get started with water!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:13 AM   #12  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Look at all the posts!! See what happens when I sleep in a bit. It was strange though not seeing Crystal start the thread. She does it the majority of the time.

Hey ROXY! You're alive!!! I'm so glad to see you back. I think I have some of those ******ed people living in my house too. You can give the kids a short talk and they look at you afterwards and go "HUH?" or my dh, who is always losing things, and you tell him its on the counter or something and he can be looking right at it going "WHERE?" Sounds like you had a great Christmas though. Don't worry about those 2 pounds...they'll come off fast enough. I didn't gain but I didn't lose either.

Geez Kristin-Do ya have to yell so loud? I'm going, I'm going.... I started my water at 5 this morning. Got in 20 oz. and went back to bed. I'm going for the exercise today. I feel better than I did yesterday but am still all plugged up. When will this ever end?????

Mel-WTG GIRL!!!! Man you are sooo close to ONEderland. I'm 3 lbs. from it and I can't wait to get there. I just wish my body would cooperate and do its thing. I'm beginning to think I'm defective....

Okay on to the work of decluttering the girl's bedroom. I am going to make room for all their junk if it kills me. I don't want it invading the rest of the house. I think I have a ******ED cat too. Her new sleeping spot is on top of the cable modem box. She's using it for a pillow. So needless to say she is all curled up behind my monitor.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:28 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Mel that is so awesome!! I hope you are in Onederland by our next weigh in!! We'll see what my new meds do for me, hopefully they'll help give me a boost. Is insurance paying to fix your car?

Roxy sounds like you had a hectic few days, I hope it quiets down and you can relax a bit. Good to have you back.

Chris You will be in onederland soon as well!! I would be soooo excited!!! How's the weather on the eastern side of the state? Very cold here and pretty foggy.

Kristin, thanks drill sargent sir!! I'm going to get my butt movin lol. you got me scurred now Don't you just love my gangsta slang lmao!!

Well I've got a start on my water so I'm gonna go and try and get some exercise in if my girls will let me lol. I hope you all have a great day!!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:30 AM   #14  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Mornin' Ladies....

We just woke up...lol

We had a great time but I am sooo tired and soooo hoarse..lol

But we were on tv alot Anyhow, I gotta get the kiddos some food and all that good stuff

I'll check in later!

Ps Jilly Bean thanks for posting my stuff and remembering me.....ROFL
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:58 AM   #15  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Here is a pic of Penny, Hunter, and Nicholas at WWE Smackdown last night

mompen is offline   Reply With Quote