Old 12-27-2004, 11:44 AM   #1  
2BoysMom

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #328 Monday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 11:53 AM   #2  
2BoysMom

Wow... what's up?? It's almost 11:00 and I'm the first poster?? Must be a holiday

Sounds like lots of you got nice presents and had wonderful Christmas celebrations!

Since I got the Expedition a couple of months ago, we didn't spend much on each other....just got something small from the boys to each other...so I got some scrapbooking/cardmaking stuff from them and $$ from my Mom, a nice sweater from MIL. The boys had a ton of fun opening presents...well, mostly Will...Tony still just wanted to play with the bows. Next year will be even more fun. They got lots of toys and clothes from everyone. They have a nice Thomas train set up in their room now. Can not believe how expensive all that stuff was! When anyone asked I told them to pick up some trains or tracks. We bought the table top and dh built the table. I'll post pics sometime.

We just have a dusting of snow here . It's supposed to be in the 40's by the end of the week, so at least we'll get out to play. It's been awfully cold for that and Will is feeling a little bit housebound I think.

Well, better get off of here...Tony's got the vaccum and wants to plug it in! Hope they want to vac as much when they're older than they do now .

Tonight is a party with a group of friends that get together in the summer with kids and at Christmas without kids. We've known each other for over 20 years so it's always a good time. NY eve we're going over to my gf house with the kiddies and we'll grill out and over eat (again!) and celebrate til we konk out (most likely before midnight). It's back to work tomorrow. Dh is home this week so we're trying to get stuff done around the house too...so I'll pop in when I can.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 12:15 PM   #3  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good Morning ladies!

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. Glad to see you post this morning Geri! I have been somewhat MIA myself. Sooooo busy and have been lurking but no time to post.

I checked out the MLW site and it looks like you are all doing great on the challenge. Good Luck to all of you. I hope to get my camera fixed so I can join the next one.

Not much planned today except going to Curves in a few and then to bingo tonight so I can get some "ME" time while everyone is home. Having dh home with the kids is really getting to me.

Our Christmases aren't over yet. The middle boys still have to have Christmas with their dad and we will be going to my mom's on Friday to celebrate with my brother and his family and mom and her fiance. These kids have already made out incredibly well and still more to come....ughhhh!!!

Tomorrow night we have the company Christmas party to go to and it will be a buffet dinner with bar open afterward. I plan to be good on the food and no drinking, although that depends on dh and the kids....maybe I need a good stiff drink lately .

Hope everyone is having fun playing with the kids toys. I know I am.....LOL! Mine got the video game systems that plug into the tv and I have been kicking butt on Ms. PacMan.... .

I will try to get back here after bingo tonight if someone else doesn't have puter tied up. Think I will try to talk dh into a new outfit to wear tomorrow night to the party . Of course if I win tonight that will be no problem with him. I really need new clothes, all my stuff is getting so baggy on me that dh just looks at me and shakes his head everytime I have to hike up my pants.....LMAO!!!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 12:22 PM   #4  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Deana and Geri!

The boys and I are enjoying the beautiful day here in Louisiana...

We have been outside all morning jumping on the trampoline!

I looked at fitday and it said I burned 81 calories jumping! WOOHOO! lol

Well Have a great day and I'll check in later!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 12:59 PM   #5  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Just wanted to let you know that ebay has .10Cents Listing today for sellers
Old 12-27-2004, 04:44 PM   #6  

Hey all, how r ya? I guess everyone is busy today. I see lots of flyers...I was flyin too. Post-Christmas Clean up.

Anyway, I'm glad everyone had a nice xmas....I am not having a good day here. I have a terrible cold. I am watching 2 nieces and 1 nephew overnight with my two kids. AND>>>. I am ok, but I smashed the front of my car into a van today. So, I just want to go to bed. Sorry, I'm venting! I posted my week 3 pics on msn for all the challangers... Talk to everyone tomorrow.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 07:09 PM   #7  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Mel,
I am sooo sorry to hear about the accident! OMG! I am soo glad to hear you are ok.. Were the kids w/ you?? Let me know if you need anything! :hugs:

I'm just checking in.. Not feeling too well myself so I am gonna get some rest.

TTYL
Old 12-27-2004, 07:27 PM   #8  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

My gosh, it sure seems like no one is on here anymore. Well I'll check in anyhow.

Hi Deana-Glad you had a great Christmas. Be jealous girl...I got my own pac-man video game for the tv. I've been practicing. We'll have to see who can get the highest score.

Hi Geri-It looks like your Christmas as a good one. Have fun at your Christmas party!!!!

HI Mel-Sorry to hear about your accident. How banged up is your car? Doesn't sound like a very good day.

HI Penny-Just flying by again??? Stay sometime and chat. Let us know how you're doing.

Well let see...who is MIA? Crystal, Spryng, Michelle, Ginny, Jaymi, Jeniqua, Tracey, Kristin, Jill...hello (echo). It's so empty in here.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 03:29 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Penny there is your siggie!! I hope you like it, if you are looking for something different just let me know.

I'm here girls just kinda lurking! I hope you all have a good night!!

Love to all!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 04:17 AM   #10  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Michelle,
Thanks so much for the siggy You are the best!

I just wanted to say congrats to all the great losers we are having lately. Thank you Michelle for putting on this challenge...

I know it is really helping me stay focused!

Have a wonderful night
Old 12-28-2004, 07:26 AM   #11  
I'm a homeschool mama

starting a new thread
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote