Old 12-26-2004, 10:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #327 Sunday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 11:51 AM   #2  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Hi Michelle, hi everyone. I had a good Christmas, hope you did, too!! I wish I could take a nap, though. Sarah wants to play with her clay while Matthew's napping, so I can't talk much. Just wanted to say 'hi' while I eat a quick lunch.

Does anyone want to brag on their presents? I got a watch I had wanted and Pride and Prejudice on DVD. And two toasters.
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 01:50 PM   #3  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Still not a very busy day on here today.

Hi Tracey-I'll brag a little for ya. I got a scrapbooking cd, some elmo jammies, the Garfield movie, and a new bathroom scale from my dh. For my dad/stepmom I got an Old Navy sweatshirt and $50. My cousin Laura gave us some movie passes and a $50 Target gift card. We opened gifts with dh's family and my other family half yesterday. My mom got me the book Purpose Driven Life and the journal that goes with the book and some Corning Serving bowls. My sister got me that pac man game that plugs in to the tv and a Tommy Hilfiger shirt. And my sil got us some Rubbermaid storage containers. My other sil got me a gift card for Micheal's Craft store.

I stayed op throughout most of yesterday. I stayed away from the treats, with the exception of a choc. chip cookie and a piece of fudge. I was having a hard day. I got into it with my ex when I dropped Tiana off out there about how bad he's treating the dog we used to share together. I was very upset and crying. I cried all the way back into town. It was too much for me to take I guess. I just wish I knew what to do. She is so old (14 yrs. old) and I think it would be best for her to be euthanized. She's not enjoying life anymore and he doesn't pay any attention to her. He makes her sleep outside because his wife doesn't want doghair in the house. It wouldn't be so bad but she doesn't have a doghouse or a anything to sleep on but the cold hard ground underneath their mobile home. I should have just taken her when we had got divorced. It's hard for me in instantences like this to define the post-divorce boundary. Whether I should just leave it alone or tell him how I feel. I don't know.

Well I guess I better get on with the day. The house really looks like a tornado went through here. Cardboard, paper, and all those stupid little wires that they strap the toys to the boxes with. AAARRGGGHHHH! Plus I have a challenge to do today. I have relaxed a bit the last couple days-time to get back with the program.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 07:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey there girls!!! It sounds like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas! I too got a new scale, but it says I'm 5 lbs heavier than my current scale so I'm using my old scale to finish up the challenge then switching to my new one. No loss for me this week but I did maintain!! wooo hooo!! thats a blessing in itself since it was the holiday!

Anyway I have a few pics to share really quick

This is my Teagan girl!! Isn't she so cute?

This is my tater bugs with a messy face and bed head lol but beauty can wait on xmas lol.

Here's my two girls together playing on teagans new rocking horse.

This is my gift from Zhaun but the picture is blurry, sorry about that, its a diamond and some other stone that I'm not sure of lol but its beautiful and he picked it out himself which is special!

These are the girls stockings after santa came to visit, they were stuffed!

And here is our tree after Santa's visit!

Well I'm off to post my inches and stuff on the MLW site
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 07:34 PM   #5  
soontobethin

Hi, everyone.
Well, we had a good Christmas here. Except that I have a horrible cold, and oldest ds has the flu. In fact after we opened presents, he went into the bathroom and was on the toilet. He yelled for me, and dh went in there and came back out He was like"sweetheart, Eric really needs you" I go in there, and It looked like a scence from the exorcist. That is one present I wouldn't want again. Anyway, besides being sick, we are doing pretty good. Have a great week. For me its back on track with eating.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 08:54 PM   #6  
Jeniqua

Wow!! It sounds like you all had a great Christmas!! I had a wonderful one as well. My favorite gift I got was a stereo from my MIL and her husband. The one I had broke. My kids made out great. Between the 2 of the girls they got 15 new outfits!! My husband brought our son a 3ft fire truck that does anything and everything a real fire truck does. He's only 2 1/2 but he loves fire trucks! You ladies all have a lovely night..

Now that the holidays are pretty much over I am going to make this week really count just before ringing in the new year! Is anyone with me??
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 09:29 PM   #7  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies!

Ok Bragging rights I got a pair of 1/4ct brilliant round diamond earrings, some jewerly making stuff, a hot air popcorn machine, a coffee maker, gourmet coffee, brushes, undies, socks, shirt, slippers, kitchen gadgets, a foot massager, cool touch heater for my bathroom.. I gotta alot of goodies!!!

Santa was nice this year!

Michelle
GREAT PICS!!!! The girls looked like they had a wonderful day!

Jeniqua,
The fire truck sounds sooo cute!!! Congrats on the stereo!!!

Ricci,
I am sooo sorry everybody is sick Hope it passes really soon!

Tracey,
Congrats on the watch!

Chris,
You sound like you got some good stuff! How did you do on the challenge this week?

I lost a little in inches and one pound. I was happy

I do have a couple pics to share with you

mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 11:45 AM   #8  
2BoysMom

Starting a new thread...see ya there!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote