Old 12-24-2004, 08:11 AM   #1  
I'm a homeschool mama

Post Desperate Housewives #326 ~CHRISTMAS EVE~

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 08:16 AM   #2  
I'm a homeschool mama

Morning ladies. I wanted to get the thread started but I'm not sure if I'll be back around later or not. We've got to get some cereal, clean the kitchen, cut Andrew's hair and dh's hair, get baths and showers and get to my mom's. We'll be there until after lunch then come home and after dinner open our gifts around the tree. So I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVE.
You are all about the best friends I have. I wanted to make this the healthiest pregnancy ever and to tell you the truth I haven't done much of anything different than my last pregnancies, yet I'm doing better than with any of those others. I owe that to you all. Have a great holiday.
TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 08:34 AM   #3  
mama of 4little Angels

Talking

morning ladies and MERRY CHRISTMAS! I want everyone of you and your family's to have a blessed and fun Christmas.I've got lots of cooking to do today.not sure if i'll get to post again so Merry Christmas to you all.Love Angel
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 08:56 AM   #4  
burned out bus driver

Good morning!!
Sorry to be so MIA..this month has been an interesting one. Won't bore you with the details, but thankfully everyone is ok. Lots and lots of turmoil.

I have to agree with Crystal, that I have met some of the finest friends here! (how come we can't all live closer?)

To all who believe- a very Blessed and merry Christmas.
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 09:10 AM   #5  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Yeah - I'll be busy today too - naturally - but hello and Merry Christmas to everyone!
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 09:35 AM   #6  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Merry Christmas!! Guess what I got? A rotten cold. My throat is so sore (feels like its on fire) and my head hurts and I can't breath. I was also up for most of the night with both of my hands hurting. Dang RA!! I chewed some gum at work yesterday so now I can barely open my mouth. Guess I won't have to eat much today.

Well I have a busy day in front of me too so not sure if i'll be back or not. But just want to tell you all that you're all my dearest best friends. You have really kept me going and motivated when all I really wanted to do was just roll over and die. I don't have any "real" friends here in Billings, and it means so much to me to have you girls to talk to. Thank you so much for being there for me.

Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 10:00 AM   #7  

Merry Xmas Eve all!

Chris, I hope you feel better ....Like right now!!!! Be well

I am headed to the gym....believe it or not. My whole family is going. DH DB and dd and ds....So we will all get our time in today! have a wonderful day girls.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 01:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 12:09 AM   #9  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Evening Ladies!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Here is a pic from our family from tonight
!.......

mompen is offline   Reply With Quote