Old 12-23-2004, 08:25 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Thursday Chat, December 23rd

2 more days !! whooohoooooie

MERRY CHRISTMAS

IS EVERYONE READY ????

So whats everyone doing today ? I might run to the grocery store but thats about it. I made the best batch of raisin oatmeal cookies w/icing yesterday YUM and I'm going to make some thumb print cookies today. I know people tell me I'm crazy but I can not eat cookies the same day I make them, they just don't taste the same as the next day when the flavors mingle.

Whatcha doin ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 11:07 AM   #2  

I am so swamped at work!!!!!!! In case I don't get back on here today I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Off I go!!!!!!!!!!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 01:45 PM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: You're up on me then cuz I eat everything the day I make it. Which is why I ate junk @ my parents when we made cookies and candy. I can't make chocolate chip cookies cuz I eat the dough

Jane: Hope all settles down and you can enjoy you day!!

Well, drank a hot cocoa last night and the scale ripped right back up there again. GRR. So it's gonna have to be the girdle after all. Either that or I'm going to by myself some dress pants. lol. It's supposed to be cold so it'd probably be wiser anyway. I'm as ready for Christmas as I'll ever be!!! We do Christmas Eve at his parents house and church starts at 4:00. So that means leaving their house at about 3:15 to make sure we get a seat to sit in!! I actually can't wait for this to be over with. Just wish I had a few more non-hectic days off to enjoy and relax!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 02:54 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Brenda I am sure you will look beautiful. Enjoy the day and try not to focus on your tummy !!!

Old 12-23-2004, 07:36 PM   #5  

Hi!!!! It is now 7:00pm and I am just winding down. *sigh*

Brenda: You will look wonderful no matter what you wear.

Leenie: I need some Christmas spirit....can you send some my way?

I finished wrapping the last of the gifts....started crying after....don't know what has got me in such a funk this year. I am just not myself.
I think I need some prayers.......you have no idea how that is not like me. But when push comes to shove I know where to go!

Merry Christmas everybody....merry christmas you old building and loan.

Did you see that Star is back
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Jane,

Hey girlie, whats bothing you? did something happen this time of year thats got you down?

I'm gonna send lots of Christmas vibes your way ~~~~ When I feel down, I just try to remember and keep my focus on the sweet baby Jesus and how precious that day really was. It always makes me smile. How about a relaxing in a bubble bath with some nice music.

Hope your feeling better soon