View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 11:25 AM   #13
No Uno Mas?

Hello Everyone,

Mike- Welcome to our little chicken coup ..oops I mean group
I know what you mean about temptation and gaining weight from the smell of food. I work in Customer Service and it is located right around the corner from the bakery
I hope everyone is having a good day with very little temptation...remember that nothing tastes as good as success!
Christmas is just around the corner. I am ready to take it on My family is celebrating on Chrstimas eve and we are having a soup potluck. I will be taking my tried and true Fiesta Chicken soup..2pts per cup.
I'm glad you liked my poem. I am my own critic and I can be very hard on myself at times. I may post another one on Christmas.
I have increased my activity so even if it doesn't reflect on the scale Monday, I know that I am taking the right steps. Once classes begin on the 20th of Janurary I will be working out in the college gym at least 3 days a week for a minimun of 45 minutes. I plan in taking a physical activity every semester to keep on track and to help my GPA
There is no activity on the guy front. My horoscopes are telling me not to lose focus on myself so I may put the guy on the back burner and let him simmer for a while. This time it's about me
I'll check in later, take care

"The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."
~Benjamin Mays