Old 12-23-2004, 08:33 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Desperate Housewives #325 THURSDAY!

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:40 AM   #2  

Morning Penny, I like the pic you posted this a.m. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Good morning the rest of you! Abigail is feeling perfectly normal today. Fever was weird. She had it at 102.7 for an hour and then NOTHING all night. Very weird .!!! Anyway, HOpefully, it doesn't return! HOPe everyone elses little ones are better as well.

Anyway, I don't even want to look at the scale! I ate too much again yesterday! IT really stinks. I wish TOM would just get here already. I'll be losing points on the challange if I don't. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! I'll check in later. I have to get some crunches done and some additional tourcher! bbl
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:45 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi Ladies!

Mel,
That is great about Abigail's fever! YAH! Hope you have a great day at the gym!

Well Andrew is still not feeling too well So I think grandma is gonna watch him while I go to the gym. I need to get up and get going!

Have a great day!
Old 12-23-2004, 08:53 AM   #4  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Another flyby...what else is new? Have to work 1/2 day today then stop at the grocery store to pick up the last of what I need for the holiday.

The boys were beastly yesterday...I told them I was cancelling Christmas..too bad they're too young to know what I mean...LOL.

Got all the wrapping done last night. All I have to do tonight is put all the cookies into containers for dh's family, put name tags on and bows and I'm done. YEAH!!

No snow here..but they got a bunch up north . I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas, but we're only going to have a very cold one with below zero wind chills (like -25 or so...brrrrr).

Have a great one ladies. I may get a personal post in tonight...not sure yet, but I will try. Tomorrow is our big Christmas celebrations with dh's family in the afternoon and mine in the evening. Christmas Day is ours to ourselves...I LOVE THAT!

Have a very, very Merry & Warm Christmas everyone!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:57 AM   #5  

Hey Geri, nice to hear from you. I hope the boys behave soon, so you don'th ave to cancel xmas. LOL I know what you mean though. I told Abigail that for each extra good thing she did, Santa would bring an extra gift and for each not so good thing he'd take one away. I hated using those tactics, but she's been very fresh to me lately. Anyway, I think it worked. She's been excellent this week! Hope you have a wonderful xmas with you family at home. Hope if warms up a bit for you. Hey maybe it'l hit zero and you'll feel warm...lol. Keep warm!
Old 12-23-2004, 09:42 AM   #6  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quick flyby for me...

Forgot to thank Geri and Kristin for their Christmas Cards. Syndey is such a cutie...

Today is work. Then tonight is wrap, wrap, wrap. Mel, so glad Abigail is better. No Penny, you need to get Andrew feeling better. Well gotta go warm up the van. We are at a nice warm -2 the last I heard with a wind chill of who knows what.

See ya all later after I suffer through another day of work in the ice chest at work. ( my dad's warehouse is not the most heat efficient building). One of the only places you would want about 2 sweatshirts to wear and some gloves if you didn't have to weigh out candy.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 11:51 AM   #7  
**Kristin**

hey there! Another fly by day for me. I will be gone today to for the most part...Got lots of christmas loose ends to tie up! Then I will be wrapping yet again tonight after dinner. Dinner tonight will be Herbed chicken with rice soup. sounds so good, as I am getting cold! I iwll probably post my weigh in, etc tomorrow for the blc and then not have to worry about it because after I post that eaerly tomorrow morning, I won't be here until Monday...ew have christmas stuff ALL weekend, a total 7 christmases Pray for me.....LOL!
OKay off to pick upi dd from last day of pre-school until January 6th....what will I do for 2 weeks of no 'preschool break for mom" - Pray for me again! LMAO, just kidding. Alright, check ya'll later!

I did want to tell you that I am so blessed to have all of you in my life. Just so you know, we have 21 x-mas cards so far...and 7 of them are from all of you! That is one third, from poeple that I have never met in person, yet you all touch my life daily! Love you guys, have fun in these next few days and hold your loved ones tight! TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 01:25 PM   #8  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Not Morning But Afternoon

Hi ladies. Sorry I was MIA this morning. I slept a little late, although I slept terrible or I guess BECAUSE I slept terrible I slept late.
Anyways, our pipes had frozen and so we had a slow morning with breakfast and cleaning up and such.
I've also planned some friends of ours to come over this evening for dinner and a Christmas thing. They've got a little 3 year old boy that my kids adore. So I'm making a roast and veggies and some desserts and snacks and such.
I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to get back on here later when it's not wild around here. Trying to get lunch going on top of this other stuff and get the house cleaned up.
TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 05:11 PM   #9  
mama of 4little Angels

hey girls, I'm still alive, just been alittle busy getting Christmas ready.I got my dh a desk and just finished putting it together.Now he will have enough room to do his school work when he goes back to school in JAn.Can't post much supper is on the stove.SPagetti night.My eating healthy is been shot this week so I figured i'd enjoy christmas and new years and start of the new year in the gym.Hope everyone is ready for Santa.I finally am.Did my last minute christmas shopping this morning.Well i'll catch up with all you chickadies later.Love to all and Merry Christmas.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 05:59 PM   #10  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hey ladies. Thought I'd check in again, may be the last time tonight. I'm getting dinner cooked and dh is working on our pipes and has our water turned off for a bit which slows MY process down some. Our friends will be here around 600ish. I'll check in in the morning before we head to my mom's. I'm assuming these to be some really, really slow couple of days around here.
Hope EVERYONE feels great and has the best holiday ever. Hope everyone enjoys themself. I know most or all of you are dieting and yes having control during the holidays is important, but DO enjoy yourselves and remember it's only two days a year.
I'll talk to ya later.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 06:48 PM   #11  
Jeniqua

hello ladies..I am so glad it's night time! I had 13 kids today!! It was a very hetic and tireing day for me. I could just fall asleep right here at my computer..LOL!! I am going to get my challenge in for the day. I drank lots of water.. I know I drank more than 64oz but after that I stopped counting. I am going to make myself exercise tonight too.

Kristin~ You're going to busy girl!!7 Christmases! You enjoy yourself and just don't over do it. I plan on doing the same thing.

Crystal~ Have a Merry Christmas!! I'm glad you got to sleep in late. Is it still snowing there?

Chris~ Your night sounds like mine. Wrap, Wrap, Wrap!! LOL! Enjoy your night and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I probably won't be on much but I will post on the challenge board. I have a busy next couple of days ahead of me as well.

Hi Angel Marie~ I hope you have a lovely and blessed Christmas.

Melissa~ You'll burn off those extra calories. You've been doing great. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm glad your dd is feeling better.

Penny~ How was your workout at the gym?? I hope you ds feels better before Christmas. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Geri~ It sounds like you have a busy holiday season ahead of you. Enjoy yourself and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

All of you other ladies I would also like to thank you all for being so encouraging and motivating to me. I appreciate each and every one of you. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 08:51 PM   #12  

Just a good night message from me to all of you. It is the Eve of Xmas EVE and I don't know if I'll get here tomorrow.

You have all been so wonderful to me. You are my greatest support to keep going. When Ever I am down about food or exercise, you all KICK MY BUTT into gear. I appreciate the gifts you give me each day. SUPPORT and FRIENDSHIP! I couldn't ask for better. I wish you all a beautiful Christmas with your loved ones. I bet all the children will be soooo suprised to see the gifts from you and Santa too.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-23-2004, 10:02 PM   #13  
soontobethin

Hi, have a great evening, a great day and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS if I am not on here before that.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 11:47 PM   #14  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi Ladies...

Kristen,
I know what you mean! I have about 20+ cards hanging up and people come over and say... who's this little girl (oh that's Kristen's little girl, and this card is from Geri, and Crystal, and Michelle, Geri and Melissa......LOL and so on....)

It is soooo nice to have such wonderful friends!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2004, 12:33 AM   #15  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Okay, I lied..it was -14 degrees this morning. Just a quick fly by. I 'm alive and finished the last of the running around and have spent the last 2 hours wrapping. I have yet to finish, but my wrists are hurting really bad. Time to give them a break.

talk to you tomorrow.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote