View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 12:00 PM   #5
tired of being fat

Default hello ladies

Well, I think I am remotivated since I would like to see the scale give me a better loss next week. I just got done making the WW vegitable soup and it smells wonderful. I cna't wait to try it. The only thing I did different was to ommit to zucchini and add celery. Both zero point veggies so I don;t think it matters much. I also started dinner about 2 hours ago. Making stew in the crock pot. I bought that crock pot helpers yesterday and one cup of it is only 4 points. I figure if I put it on 1/2 cup of rice it will be a 6 point dinner with some soup. Not bad at all.

Cyn-- I am so proud of you for keeping up with the workouts. I really can't seem to motivate myself to do anything in the morning. I need my coffee first.
Kae-- very good that you taught your self how to knit. I learned how to crochet a long time ago but haven't done it in a long time. But now that your talking about it I should maybe start again. Everyone in my family will be getting blankets next year for Christmas .
Christina--don't worry about the scales this week. TOM will do that to you.
To everyone else--Hope all is well, and your having a funfilled, happy, healthy day.

I have to go package up my soup now since I made so much of it I am going to freeze some. I will check in later.

TTFN, Lori