Old 12-20-2004, 03:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #322 Monday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 07:53 AM   #2  

Morning Michelle! Hope you had a good night at work last night.

Well, ladies, I MUST get in my challange and extra workout time. I havne't completely decided to go to the gym or not today. It's only 6 degrees outside. If I just had Abigail, it would be so bad, but trying to get Bugga out of the car and RUN to the front door of the gym in the Bitter cold weather would not be fun. So, maybe I'll go this afternoon when the sun comes up a bit. Kick my butt girls.

Anyway, I have to look up something for dh. bbl
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 07:53 AM   #3  

oops,,,,hi to all of you ladies too! Have a great day OP and with exercise!
Old 12-20-2004, 07:57 AM   #4  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Good Morning Ladies

Hey there desperate housewives. I don't think I'm in a great mood today. Not sure yet, haven't been up long enough, but I don't feel like I am.
Slept 3 hours, interrupted, slept 3 hours interrupted, slept 2 hours with Andrew and got up. I think maybe it didn't settle with me. I also have to go grocery shopping later and I'll have to take all the kids and that doesn't appeal to me right now. I've still got Christmas presents to buy because the stuff I ordered in the mail isn't here yet.
I go to the doc tomorrow for a checkup and I'm so sick and tired of being pregnant. I mean I'm sick of it.

Are all of you really ready for Christmas? I love the holidays but I'm more ready to get them over with and I don't mean to be a scrooge about it, but after the holidays the next big thing is to have the baby and then the next big thing will be the house so I'm just ready to get all these shows on the road.

I hope everyone has a great day. I won't be leaving until after lunch sometime so I'll try to check in before then. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 08:04 AM   #5  

Crystal, I hope you feel better later. I know you must feel like you've had it by now! Keep your chin UP. I think you just need sleep. Sleep deprivation is no fun!
Old 12-20-2004, 09:51 AM   #6  
a.k.a. Roxy

Good Morning Ladies!

Crystal- I truly can relate to you! You must be miserable by now, you poor dear! I was there just 8 mo. ago! Just think of how wonderful that little downy head is going to be when you snuggle her! God is getting you ready!
I feel so sorry for the rest of us, cause when you are ready, you will probably kick our butts in the new challenge! I agree with Mel, try to get a little rest I know it's hard with so much to do! Sometime there's no mom time.

Mel- How are you today? You constantly amaze me with your workouts! I read that post about you pulling the wagon with 123lbs. on it and thought whoa! Superwoman! Maybe you can be a trainer later on! You'd be good at it! Hope the challenge is going good for you.

Michelle- when did you post? I hope you are sleeping now! I hope you lost that one annoying pound, and the challenge is going good for you too!

I'm not quite caught up with everyone's posts from over the weekend, I had hoped to get on, but my familylife is just crazy over the weekends. They watched Spiderman2 Sunday evening and this morning Celine put on tight blue legging and a red turtle neck(all by herself) and said that SHE was spiderman for real! She is going to climb the walls (already done that) she crawls over the bed like spiderman (sounds like a snake) and says spiderman has sticky hands (she IS Spiderman!) so I guess we have to live with spiderman all day today. Hopefully we will watch something else soon. Not Mary Poppins, I don't want her flying out of the 2nd story window with an umbrella, yes she would try! I typed out a whole post one handed, holding Martin. He is so grabby lately, and he touched the keyboard and I lost my whole post! So he's upstairs and I'm typing with two hands again, trying to remember what I wrote in the first one. Only 2 days of school this week, then vacation! The children are caroling at the nursing home this morning. That should be fun! Hopefully when they are off school, they will allow me to post or I'll get real cranky. I better go, spiderman and her sister want some raisin bran. BBL

~Roxy :snf:
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:08 AM   #7  
I'm a homeschool mama

Good morning Mel and Roxy, you're both probably right. I just need rest and sleep. Not sure I'll get it. I am sick and tired of being pregnant but notice my ticker and I've only got 6 weeks to go and this will be the last time I'm ever pregnant so I should enjoy it, but that's not possible.
Roxy, I hope to have great motivation after this pregnancy, it usually takes me a while to get back on track after having one, but I've got my 10 year high school reunion next year and I'm not sure if I'm going but I might and that's going to help my motivation somewhat. I was never big in school.
My dh got up to terrible news, which I delivered that his dad needed him to pick him up from the ER and such. Dh can't stand his dad and his dad just came back to town and has NOTHING and NOBODY so he calls dh. So he's dealing with that today and I know he's not happy about it.
I've got to get going this morning and get the kitchen cleaned, the house picked up, myself looking decent and everything else.
I'll check in later. Hope you all have great days.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:14 AM   #8  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Morning Morning,

Roxy,
That is too funny about SPiderman!

Crystal,
I feel for you... I know I am not preggo but ever since I moved Andrew to his toddler bed he wakes me up every night. and then the boys wake up every night also. Hope you have a better day.

MEL,
GET YOUR BUTT UP AND EXERCISE! 1... 2... 3... LOL I can't really talk b/c you deserve a day of rest... You are doing so awesome!

Michelle,
Hi out there! Have a great day!

I am off to Walmart to let the boys spend their giftcards from yesterday and I am gonna get to the gym!

TTYL!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:50 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Good Morning Ladies!!

Crystal sorry you got no sleep, maybe tonight?

Penny have a good workout at the gym!!

Mel, I am soooo darned proud of you!!! *tear* lol you are just such an inspiration with all your hard work!! Keep it up!! Thanks for all the motivation and encouragement you give to everyone!!

Well I have today off and I am planning on going shopping and stuff. The Girls got 80 dollars from their grandma so I'm going to go get them some grandma and grandpa presents and some "santa" presents too.

I also start my new classes today I'm sooo excited! Critical thinking and, Another writing course

Crap its getting late in the morning I better get moving!
Have a great day ya'll!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:12 AM   #10  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone! Well today I gotta get back on my grind. I didn't do my sit ups last night. I didn't get back on the computer. You can't even walk in my living room. Me and my DH stayed up until 1 a.m. trying to clean out the storage and decide what we are taking back to TX and what is going in the trash/or salvation army or what is staying. Situps arent even that big of a deal. So I'm going to add them on for today so that I can at least feel like i did them.. to myself... Well I gotta step up my workout this week. I expected to see more lbs.. but I'll take the inches. I knew I had lost some because my pants were feeling looser. Anyways here's to everyone on the challenge and everyone else! I want to get personal... but my kids are screaming! I'll be back later!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:19 AM   #11  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi all. Just wanted to jump in and say how terrible of a mood I'm in. Does anyone have any quick fixes to get in a good mood? I prayed while I took a shower and if...IF Andrew goes to sleep, I just laid him down, then I'm gonna lay down and I'm hoping that will make a difference when I get up. I do have to buy groceries, but I have at least one more dinner to cook in there so I can go this evening maybe. Still have to take the kids I imagine, dh's day I KNOW isn't any better than mine.
I'm really short with the kids and I hate that. They really haven't been a problem but I can tell I'm short with them and it makes me feel bad.
I think I'm gonna give them a candy cane and then go lay down and maybe everyone will be happy.
Hope all is well.
Old 12-20-2004, 11:41 AM   #12  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Hey ladies! Getting ready for the gym right now but wanted to share a photo of Ron and I before his Christmas party last night. I'll be back after the gym and shopping to chat more! Hope you all have a great day!

Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 12:03 PM   #13  
**Kristin**

hey there ladies! Yesterday was a bad day! I mean christmas at g-mas was great, but then I started to feel sick and achy and my neck was cramping up...I went to bed right when we got home I feel bout the same today. But i did maintain this week for BLC so that is OKAY, at least it wasn't a gain!

Crystal - Take a nap dear! Is there anyway you could take the kids to your moms? maybe for just a few hours so you could take a hot bath, read a book or stare at the wall for a few minutes yourself? When I was having a "preggo meltdown" as I called them, I would try and do that! I know i didn't have any other kids, but it really helped to 'set the time aside" for just me. Chin up, think of all the good things in your life!

Jilly - HOT MAMA! and HOT MOONFACE! LMAO, you two are so dang cute Have a great time at the gym....lets chat later

Roxy, shell, everyone else, have a great day, the dogs are playing tug of war with a bag of triscuits! aahhH! gotta get cleaning this place up from the mad rush of christmas too
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 12:13 PM   #14  

Hey again all!

Crystal, I think the nap will do wonders. Other than that, tell yourself you are in a good mood and act like you are. Psyc yourself into it.

Michelle and Penny, nice chatting with you this morn.

Jill, Pic looks GREAT! YOur face and neck look so thin! So is the rest of you! Did you have a nice time.

Kristin, how is your neck this morning? You maintained which is great, especially, that you did all that baking!
Old 12-20-2004, 12:34 PM   #15  
a.k.a. Roxy

Me again!

Hi Jilly- You two are so good looking! Look at those thighs girls, Your thighs are so thin! I am so totally envious! Not bad envious, good envious! I hope you had a great time at the party!

Hi Kristin! Get those dogs! I hope you are feeling better. You maybe need a nap too. either that or the dogs and Sydney! Somedays are just like that, huh?

Crystal- sorry you are having a bad mood day. Don't you just wish you could start the day over sometimes? How was that triple whammy b-day party yesterday? I wonder if that wasn't too much for you. That would wear me out! Is someone close to give you a hand?
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote