South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 01:05 PM   #1  

Default Is this meal plan okay?

Hello everyone, I have not been here in so long. I have been traveling for work for over a month and, sad to day, have fallen far off the wagon. I have been exercising though, so the damage is not too bad. But I must begin again with Phase I. I am writing to possibly have some input on my planned meal plan. My traveling is almost over and I think I can safely tackle Phase I again. So here it goes. I'm going to try to keep it simple for week one bc I have had some trouble with weight loss when I start to get creative. Do you think this looks okay though?

Breakfast: The protein shake recipe from this website, or Two eggs scrambled with ff cheese.
Snack 1: Part skim string cheese
Lunch: Romain, 1/4-1/2 a cucumber, several grape tomatos, sirloin marinated in balsamic vinigarette, and balsamin vinegarette or ceasar for dressing.
Snack 2: tuna stuffed tomatos, or deviled egg make with full fat mayo, or sliced cucumber and tomotos in sf italian dressing.
Dinner: Meat with vegies
Dessert: Ricotta with chrystal light as a sweetener

Thank you sooo much for whatever help you can give me. I have missed this website very much and can't wait get back and have some success.

Alli
Old 12-13-2004, 01:31 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Looks good to me. You can add veggies to your breakfast though - V8 or some peppers, onions and mushrooms added to the eggs. Can I assume you are drinking water too? Hint! Hint!
The last post in this entry has an attachment that gives seven days of menu planning.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50312
Closed Thread