View Single Post
Old 06-23-2001, 09:06 PM   #51
Sharon44
Need Support

Default Welcome

Hi Pam,
I like laweightloss because you have to be accountable 3 times a week. I look forward to going. I am fortunate that I have caring counselers that I enjoy seeing every other day.
The only thing that you have to buy as far as food are the l a lite bars. You need two a day and they are $28 a week. At least that is the price here in Tennessee for two boxes. If you buy bulk which I did it was $18.20 for two boxes, but I bought 60 boxes and you get the bars weekly so they are always fresh. My favorite are the crunch, mint, chocolate, peanut butter, nougat, in that order.
The cookies are good, but they are $8 abox and you only get 4 in a box. They count as a fruit and a starch. Good for a quick breakfast if you are in a hurry. They come in blueberry and cinnamon-raisin. These are not required to buy. If you buy 5 boxes they are $6 a box.
They have popcorn and cheez curls(best) they are a $1 a bag unless you buy 10 then they are 80 cents a bag.
There also are drink mixes, soups, cereal bars, but these are not required. I think $2 is to much for a soup and a drink mix.
My center will let you mix and match.
Good luck in what ever you decide.
Welcome back Marcie,
sorry you had such a hard time with the food choices at you conference. Did they put your membership on hold while you were gone. Mine does so you don't lose a week.
Sharon