Old 12-07-2004, 03:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #309 Tuesday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 18 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 03:57 AM   #2  

Hey there girls, I just want to do a quick check to see if everyone got their friendship swap gifts sent off?
Old 12-07-2004, 04:28 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies! I'm here

Hope you all have a good day and I'll check in later after Andrew's kidney test!

Wish us luck

I got mine FROM SPRYNG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

AND Kristen got part of hers....lol
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:26 AM   #4  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Good Morning Ladies

Yes, yes, I got my coffee. I felt terrible most of yesterday. Just groggy and tired and such. I hate to think I'm that addicted but who knows.
Andrew woke up at 545 this morning after only a so so night, but coffee was calling my name so we went ahead and got up.

Michelle, yes I got my gift sent off. I sent it Saturday, they said between Wednesday and Friday. Actually they said 4 days, I just added that extra cushion.

Deana, glad you got the card, I sent that the day before the gifts so hopefully that will follow soon. I didn't get your gift yet. I'll let you know when I do and same goes to you. For the last time, though, disregard the wrapping. I did a terrible job.

Penny, so glad you're back and we want to hear all about it. Good luck with Andrew's kidney test.

Jeniqua, I don't think that one sip of coffee stunted your growth. I didn't start drinking it until I was 21 years old so I think I was already as tall as I was going to be. I didn't like coffee when I first tried it. That's why I used cream and sugar, but everyone said that I would come around and I don't know how I started drinking it black but I do. I do like flavored creamer in it, but I drink it both ways.

Spryng, where are you?

Hello to Roxy, Chris, Sherry, Jill, Jaymi, Mel, and all you other desperate housewives. Hope you all have a great day.

Today, Andrew will take an early nap therefore we'll school. After that, I've got a few errands to run before I go to the doc. I'm 8 months today and have my check up at 200. I'll let you all know how that goes.
I've got to wake up dh and get him out the door to go feed a friends baby bull calf. Our forecast is calling for 60's and sun for the next 5 days. They will get so much done this week. They won't work on Saturday again, it's our town's Christmas parade and our framer, my mil's dh is riding his motorcycle in it. Actually so is my mil. We're going to that.
But besides Saturday, they will get so much done. Got the ceiling joists done yesterday and today they'll do the rafters. If they finish that, they'll start putting the boards up on the exterior walls. That's what I can't wait for.
I'll check in later.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:56 AM   #5  
2BoysMom

60's and sunny??? Man oh man...in the 40's and raining again this morning. Just wish that we would either have cold and snow or sun and warm...this in between stuff is the pitts!

Good morning ladies! Now that I got my crabbing out of the way...

I'm at work but I'm early so I thought I would pop on and say good morning. I both mailed and received my swap stuff.

Jill...Tony loves my new slippers...he hugs them (while they're on my feet) just like they're a stuffed animal or something. Toooooo funny!

Well, better check my email. Just wanted to say hellooooo.

TTYL
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:08 AM   #6  
a.k.a. Roxy

Good Morning!

We had a little more snow over night so it's really pretty here this morn with the snow dusting the branches and everything. The sunrise doesn't really want to get going, kinda dim yet. Today DS has an optical appointment in the afternoon. Right now,Celine is going around the house in her snow boots singing Silent Night. Cute but weird. Doesn't know the words but close enough in jibberish.

Penny-Hi! Glad you're back, did you all have fun? Do tell! Hope Andrew's test go good today!

Michelle- woman, do you ever sleep?! Are you an insomniac?

Crystal- Hope your doc appointment goes good for you too!

Well...as usual cleaning for me. I was a bit miffed when I woke up this morning and the school children trashed the kitchen making lunches. I just love waking up to a mess! BBL
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:11 AM   #7  
a.k.a. Roxy

Missed ya Geri!

Hi! have a great day, even though it's yucky outside for you!
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:30 AM   #8  
soontobethin

Good morning. Michelle, I sent off my gift, and received mine too. It rained here all night. Not just rained, but POURED. I failed my test at shcool last night by 1. 80% is passing, I got 78. It was a really hard test though, it was over all the nerves of the body, and I kept getting them mixed up. At least I study. The other girls really failed. I am skipping class tonight because Eric has his Christmas program at school. He is so excited. It sounds like everyone is doing good. I am still exercising, but only 3-4 times a week. Still drinking lots of water, and haven't gained any weight back that I lost. I will be back later.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:34 AM   #9  
Jeniqua

Good morning ladies!! It snowed more last night here too but the kids ended up having school . My son was playing on the spare TV we have and he fell and hit his head on the vent . I thought I was going to have to take him to the dr's but my neighbor who takes my daughters to school said that as long as the bump is coming out and not caving in he's fine. I tell you, if it's not one thing, it's another..uugghh!! I feel so hopeless when my kids get hurt or are sick

Crystal~ I'm glad the house is coming along nicely. Your pregnancy is almost over!!! Have a lovely day.

Penny~ I said a prayer for your ds. How was your trip?? We all want to know..LOL!

Roxy~ How old is Celine?? My son is 2 1/2 and he does the same thing!! I get such a kick out of it.. ! We have alot of snow here too. My daughter wants to make a snowman when she gets home from school. I'm hoping my husband will be home by then because the cold and I just don't get along..BBRRR.......

I better go clean house while it quiet here..I'll bbl. To all of you other moms out there I may of forgotten ..Have a wonderful OP day !!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:35 AM   #10  
Sherry

Just a quick note before work to say Hi! It's nice here in Ohio, well, warmth anyway, 60's but rainy and it's going to get windy. ok, now I gotta run. I'll check back later today, I have Brownies after school.
sherybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:35 AM   #11  

Good Morning ladies!!

Roxy, you know, I think I am slightly insomnic (is that a word?) I can be sooo tired during the day but then once I hit a certain time of night, its like there is no turning back lol.

well we got about 3 inches of snow sometime in the last 4 hours. The dogs just love it, Taylor is so excited and Teagan doesn't know what the heck to think sll she knows is that its friggen cold LOL.

Anyway, I can't wait for hubby to get home so I can get to work on my school assignments then I want to browse my new text books for the next two classes. One class is Critical Thinking and the other is COM 112 Utilizing info in college writing. Woohoo!! I'm excited to receive my new syllabi for the classes, then I'll only have one more block to go and I can start taking 3 courses at a time if I like!

Penny, I'm thinking of you today!! I hope all goes well today with the scan. Let us know!!

Mel, Thanks so much for the xmas card!! I loved it!! You're a sweetie!!

Spryng I hope all is well!! Let us know how work is going!!

Deana, do you have any big plans today?

Jill how is your paper coming along? Today is a new day remember!!

Kristin wazzup stoop!! lmao!! I swear all the laughing we do must be illegal! Wanna come help me wrap presents today? My cleaning closet is stuffed with stuff!

Geri how are things? work? kiddos?
Okay well the girls are hungry and want to go out side to play in the fluffy white stuff. I'll be back later when we come in for sugar free hot cocoa. Only 25 calories per cup and 1 pt

TTYL!!!
Michelle
Old 12-07-2004, 10:40 AM   #12  

well crap I missed several of you when I was typing!

Sherry have a great day at work!!! Share some of your nice weather with me!!

Jeniqua, sounds like we'll both be entertaining children out in the snow today lol!! I hope you have fun!!

Okay I'm outtie girls are driving me nuts!!
Old 12-07-2004, 10:40 AM   #13  
Jeniqua

Let me see if this worked...if not can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong???
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 11:18 AM   #14  

it worked just keep in mind that they aren't totally ready for use yet Then when they are all set instead of copying the tracker into your post you would copy and paste it into your signature throught the user cp
Old 12-07-2004, 11:33 AM   #15  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Morning, morning, morning!
So Michelle, are you trying to say that you got snow and we have none? Of course you're higher up. Darn it! I want some really bad. It is only 25 degrees right now, anyhow.

Mel-Thank you for the Christmas card. My first one...officially this year. My dh got one from his niece and Nicole killed the one I got from my brother's ex-girlfriend before I could put it on my Christmas card holder.

Hi Jeniqua-Did ya figure out a gift for your dd birthday yet? I have one of those playskool doll houses for Kayla. She loves it and the little people. She's got tons of the stuff.

Lookie, we graduated from the Jamaiica Barbie dvd to Swan Lake Barbie. My own personal headache. Anybody want a barbie movie? (just kidding) Nicole likes watching them.

Penny-Crossing my fingers that the tests come back with good results. Keep us posted. How was Disney? fun fun fun

Roxy-Good morning woman! I can just picture Celine in her little boots. Nicole's favorite song is "oops, I did it again" and she justs wails the line about "i'm not that innocent". All this mom has to say is, you bet your butt you aren't.

Crystal-How goes it? Exterior boards...sounds like its coming along good. 8 months today. You are so close. Let us know how your appt. goes.

Well, I'll check back later. I have to finish blow drying my hair. The dh screwed up my morning. I was going to exercise before I had to pick Kayla back up but I had to run some dryer parts down to his work along with his shipping for ebay. I bet I scared alot of drivers out there. No make up and my head that got kissed by the "hair fairy".

ttfn. Good morning to the rest of you sahm/desperate housewives. I'll be back after awhile. I gotta get me going and then get this house picked up a bit. I swear they did more distruction yesterday while I was at work. My dh usually cleans but he didn't do it yesterday. Maybe he's punishing me for something.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote