South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 05:50 PM   #1  

Default OK.. starting Phase 1 again

Morning Chickies,
Well I am starting Phase 1 again..sigh..I have had some wicked carb craving since being home WHICH I would like to say that I overcame but that would be lying So I had so lovely success with eliminating the craving while on Phase 1 so I am starting off again today.. I weighed myself again and unfortunately the scales appear to have slipped up another kilo in the last week - yes that is how much rubbish I have eaten!

So today I am back to 92 kilos.. but not for long..

Cheers,
Marianna
Old 12-02-2004, 06:37 PM   #2  
Conquering with SBD

Marianna, you can do this. I think part of the changing of the lifestyle is in recognizing problems and acting on them right away. Here's wishes for losing that kilo quickly.

Take care.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:44 PM   #3  

Thanks Sweet Tooth.. I just realised that your weight loss is my goal.. well done.. you are a wonderful inspiration!
Old 12-02-2004, 10:09 PM   #4  
A Lily from my yard!

WooHoo! First step deciding to get back on the horse and ride it again! Hey I'm from Alabama what else do you expect me to say! hahahahahaha I need to redo Phase-1 I think! Today when I went to my mil she made sausage balls which let's just say I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate about 6 or so! Oh my goodness! That's on top of the marshmallows and chocolate I had yesterday! Oh my I think I was on North Beach or summin but I'm back down here with you now! haha So know you are not alone! teehee
Old 12-03-2004, 10:52 AM   #5  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

North Beach! Bamie, you are so funny!

Artemis, I agree with the chickies (and Peggy is a guru at this point!)...getting back on is the hardest part! Don't forget to check in as you go through withdrawal! I was still feeling pretty miserable yesterday but my cravings are actually getting better today. I know you can do this!!!
Old 12-03-2004, 08:49 PM   #6  

Thnaks for the support.. actually my first day back on Phase 1 was great. I have PCOS and am insulin resistent and I was really shocked at how much better I felt on phase 1 - and I mean it was dramatic! Gone were the walking through jelly days, the moodiness, food cravings etc... I am horrified that food can have such a negative impact on me.. goes to show that this is really a way of life and not a diet for me (and others)...

have a lovely day.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:10 AM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

Artemis, I'm so glad your first day back was a good one.
We treat our bodies terribly. We KNOW we feel better if we eat properly, but our taste buds seem to control our minds.
Closed Thread