Old 11-22-2004, 08:53 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Desperate Housewives (SAHM's) #294 Monday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight .
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 08:57 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Morning Ladies!

Jill,
Did you get all your school work done this morning?

Michelle,
Thank so you much for my siggy. You are the best

Well thanks to Melissa... I went to Meetup.com a couple months ago and posted me under my area in the SAHM's section..... A girl emailed me a couple days ago that lives here, her oldest goes to school with my oldest....

And she even went to school with my hubby.... We go to the same gym so we are gonna "meet up" this morning there!!!

How cool is that!

Anyhow, I am gonna get going!

TTYL!
Old 11-22-2004, 10:56 AM   #3  
2BoysMom

Good morning all,

Geez...where is everyone?

Jill...hope Bayley's feeling better. STOP PLAYING GAMES AND GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE! There, hope that helped. As for gift...I'm very easy...anything will do .

CHERI...congrats! I missed your post but went back when I saw the responses to you. Wow...4...my 2 are driving me CRAZY! You go girl.

Hi to Deana, Cindi, Michelle, Penny, Crystal, Spryng....well, everyone Hope you all have a great day.
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Cheri congrats on your pregnancy

Penny you are welcome for the siggie! I hope you like it I've been a member of meetup.com for over a year now but there are only 2 other members from my town and they haven't arranged any events, perhaps I should lol.

Jill, I'll make you a christmas siggie today sometime no procrastination today girly I'm watching you....lol

Geri I think we've decided to just open the gifts for the swap when we get them since some people will be on vacation and stuff how are you doin sweetie sweetness?

Spryng, have you forgotten us I hope you post soon!!

Okay well not much planned today, I think I'm going to go do some xmas shopping and get it done and over with. It snowed last night and is still going strong so we have a nice blanket of white on the ground. Taylor was so excited she went running outside in just her diaper!! What a dork!! I have some school work to start on today as well, so I better get going!

Love to all!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:59 AM   #5  

Geri, you snuck in on me!! You just keep yelling at Jill about her homework she's obviously not listening to me LOL Jill we're gonna come and whip your butt into shape!!
Old 11-22-2004, 11:26 AM   #6  
I'm a homeschool mama

Okay, this is just a fly by for me, not sure if I've ever done one like this. I've got a ton of things going on and hopefully I can sit down later for a complete post. Morning to everyone.
CHERI, YEAH!!! you go. I'm glad I'm not the only one. But you've got a long ways to go and I know how you feel. I've only got 10 weeks left. Congrats and the best of luck to you.
Okay, hello to all you other desperate housewives.
Crystal
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:29 AM   #7  
soontobethin

Good morning. No, I still have school all this week. Tonight is class night, so we decided to do Thanksgiving dinner tonight. We also get a hair night once a month where we do whatever to our hair, (for free) and I am getting highlights in mine. We also have a test tonight over the muscular and cardio system. Yes, I have studied, and yes I will pass. We do have off Thursday, and I am getting up bright and early friday to hit wal marts sale. But since we do have off thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday we will be soooooo busy with people wanting to get their hair done. I do have off 2 1/2 weeks for Christmas though. I can't wait. I did get my exercise in this morning, and I am starting on my water. Have a great day everyone.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:47 AM   #8  
**Kristin**

Good Morning! I am os tired, this weekend killed me! Thanks to all of you that posted on Olivia's Caring bridge site. I am so excited abuot her! I got her first 2 gifts, a princess nightgown and a sparkly kitty purse! Got her 15 year old brother a few guitar magazines....just need to get one more gift for hr mom and then I will have my November gifts done!

I need to get some stuff done, so no personals for me. I promise I will be back though! love you all!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 03:09 PM   #9  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi ladies!

We had a pretty hectic weekend. Birthday party, for dd#1 (14), she's not hard to please. I sewed up a fitted sheet for the little girl's bedroom that has one of those goofy bunks, full on the bottom and twin up on top. So all their bedding would match. But really only did that and alot of LAUNDRY and cleaning too, nothing much exciting.

Penny- Did you get a good response form your newspaper article? I sure hope so with all the work you are putting in. Have fun at your "meet up"!

Ricci- You busy gal! Glad you got in your exercise and water. I having a hard time drinking all my water, don't know why, I have to force myself. Hope you do good on your test!

Jeniqua- Hope you had a fun weekend with your relatives. I hope you are all feeling better too!

Kristin- Hi! I went back and signed Olivia's guestbook, what a cutie!

Michelle- Sorry you were feeling bad yesterday. How long do you expect before it should be completely over with? I'll quote you now:
"Roxy, do you have an angel or a warrior? Or were you talking about your child? Sorry, I was confused..."
No, Christopher is not my child, but the child of my bf here where I live. He's always been a sick baby and at about 2 was diagnosed with his cancer. He just turn four and is in remission. No more chemo. or meds. YEAH!!! He's totally normal now and is enjoying life like any other kid! You really did such a great job on all the holiday siggys. Since Jill begged you so pretty, If I do too, would you please, please pretty please make one for me too? I am totally hopeless when it come to that kind of stuff. Notice I don't have a avatar yet, I'll get aroung to it. Snow on the ground?! Are you gonna send some our way?

Cindi- Glad you slept well, hope you don't get sick too!

Jillybean- , I hope Bayley is feeling better! I am not going to yell at you about the paper, Michelle and Geri did a good enough job in that dept., I might add. Hurry up already so you can post and play!

Deana- how's the cleaning coming? We have too many clothes too. And to boot a house that we bought with no closets! Argh! DH is a good carpenter and is making some. Did you get that deer meat processed yet?

Geri- Wow! You all have been sick for a while there! Hope your family is better soon!

Crystal- You are really busy today, huh? Hope you aren't over doing it! Take five for yourself and Allison when you can!

Hope all of you other moms are having a good day today! I'll be back later after picking up the school children. TTYL
~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 03:21 PM   #10  

Sure Roxy I'll make you a holiday siggy as well! It will probably be later this afternoon that I can sit down at my laptop and do it I'll post them to the boards this evening when they are finished

We're getting the house decorated right now for the holidays, since I volunteered to work on Thanksgiving I won't have time to do it then. So Taylor is having a blast digging through all the decorations lol.

Okay back to work!
Love to all!
Michelle
Old 11-22-2004, 04:10 PM   #11  
**Kristin**

hello! WOW! Slow day! Oh well ! anyway, dh is home, he said he missed us and just came home ! LOL! He's so sweet

Anyway, I am going to try and get personal with what I remember!

Roxy - THanks for signing the geust book for Olivia. That is so awesome about CHhristopher! Glad that dd's BDay was good

Michelle - How fun, we are going to decorate on the 30th, a tuesday! We have so many people to go to on Thanksgiving, that it will be too tough, and that previous weekend we are "winterizing" the house, getting all the windows shut up good and locked, final clean up of the yard, etc. Anyway, how did Zach like the tickets? Hope he was able to go !!!

Geri - Hey there, man, get some vitamin c going through that house! Hope everyone is feeling better! Did you guys ever get that expedition? How di you like it if you did?

Crystal - Glad that you and baby are doing well, I forgot to tell you that after your appointment, have a nice busy day!

Penny - HI! how are ya girly? Glad the kids got their new belts, that is awesome! Have fun at your meet up !

Ricci - sounds like you are doing great! You sound so confident about your testing ! Way to go! Let us know how everything went!

Cheri - Congrats on baby #4, nice of you to stop in

Okay - well I really need to get my butt down for a nap, I am beat. So I will try and get back here after the snoozy with dh and dd!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 04:33 PM   #12  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Evening Ladies...

I had a real good time with Stephanie (meet up) We have sooo much in common..

Michelle,
Where are you volunteering at on Thanksgiving??

Roxy,
Hope you are having a great day!

Kristen,
I am soo jealous I haven't gotten my warrior yet.. But I am very excited to be able to help another child. It sounds like the gifts are very sweet! I am sure she will enjoy em!

Ricci,
It sounds like great fun tonight! Hope you have a good time and enjoy the highlights!!!!

Cheri,
Congrats Congrats sorry I missed your post

Crystal,
Hope you have a good day!

Geri,
How are you feeling ?? Any better?

Spryng,
Are you out there ? We miss ya!

I miss all those mia's out there!

Well I guess I better get off here.. Have a great day!
Old 11-22-2004, 08:04 PM   #13  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

OK, OK, I'll put in my 2 cents worth here today. I have been lurking all day, not doing much of anything since I busted tail on the house and laundry all weekend. Yes, I still have a load to fold, one to dry and fold and one more to wash, dry and fold. Then it will be DONE! . There's always tomorrow.

Roxy: I think you were the one that commented about the cornucopia in Woman's World....well I had to buy a copy and will be making 2 of them tomorrow. Dd has feast on Wed. for preschool and they are all bringing finger foods that I thought would be cute for them. Then I am taking one to mom's on Thanksgiving Day. That is so great about Christopher! No, the deer meat isn't completely processed yet. We cut and packaged the steaks and stew meat and froze the rest to grind. We are going to Cabela's on Friday to get our Christmas presents....an electric grinder with sausage stuffer kit and dh wants a butchering kit they have. So hopefully some weekend soon when he gets enough time off we will get sausage and jerky made.

Penny: Glad you had fun at your meet up!

Jill: How's the homework coming? Huh, huh?

Geri: Geees girl, hope everyone gets better soon.

Crystal: A fly by? That is unusual for you. Hope you're having a great day.

Michelle: Those siggies are great. But I'm not gonna ask for one. I want to see if my program will allow me and play around with it. If not then I might beg . Snow? Dh is looking forward to it so he can take the dog rabbit hunting. I could live without it since I have to drive in it.

Ricci: on your tests tonight!

Kristin: Slow down girl! Enjoy your time with dh. Mine will be calling later to let me know if he has to work Wed night. Ugghh!!

I think I got everyone. Spryng, where the heck are you? Hope you are doing great! How's the job going?

Well, I have to go pop popcorn for the kids and get ready to watch my Chiefs on Monday Night Football.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 08:54 PM   #14  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Good evening gals!

I finally lost 2 lbs. I'm so happy I finally budged. How's everyone today? I can't get personal because my personal pest is on my lap doodling on my arm. Bless her little heart.

Just want to say Congrats to Cheri on #4. I'm happy with 3...no more for me.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 09:47 PM   #15  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi ladies!
Well I'm cleaning for today for tomorrow so I can bake and do other things for Thanksgiving. I have had a pretty uneventful day and for me it is both rare and welcome!

Deana- I'll be thinking of you when I make my, cornucopia tomorrow. I think I'll make it just a little bigger than they made theirs in WW (mag). I'm only going to make one.
I'm so totally jealous of your electric meat grinder that you are getting. We always seem to have something else we need more. One of these years!

Chris-Hurray on the 2 lbs.!! I know how exciting it is to lose some even when it's not a whole lot, it's just gone! No looking back now!

I'll check in a little later before bed, and see who's still awake! TTYL

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote