Old 11-12-2004, 11:58 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default Old Year, Newer Goals, Brand New Me Week 46

Hello ladies!

Well, we seem to be on a roll this week. (Other than my treadmill not wanting to work!)

My official weigh in was this morning. I am down 3.5 pounds this week, to 225.5. Still up 11.5 from my lowest ever in July. It will come, it will come!

Great job on all the losses this week! Excellent job!!

My goal for this week is:

Not turn to food for comfort. Try to only eat when my tummy is growling!

Have an excellent weekend!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 11:51 AM   #2  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Okay, where is everyone? Thought we had a big group going here.

Weekend was okay for me. Not really good with food, but not horrible.

Busy week for me, so I just wanted to check in.

Happy Monday

Chach
Old 11-16-2004, 11:45 AM   #3  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Alrighty, then. Guess it's just me.

I got up early this morning and did my Power 90 Cardio workout. Until I can get the treadmill swapped out that is what I will be doing.

My legs have been really sore and I finally figured it out--I've been up and down the stairs an incredible amount of time. Guess that extra workout is doing some good!

Now if I could only get away from the chocolate. One step at a time.

Chach
Old 11-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #4  

Hey, Chachee. You aren't alone anymore.

I got home from Nashville on Saturday. It was good to see my friend again, even though it is very scary that she is leaving for Iraq on Monday. Unfortunately too, the souvenirs I brought home were an upper respiratory infection, and a skin infection from my facial. Yuck.

Needless to say, I have not felt like doing much. I can't sleep. I haven't worked out. I am just trying to feel better.

And, back to work today.

I feel like the respiratory thing is finally breaking up. I hope to make it back to the gym tomorrow, even if it is just a very light workout. Wish me luck.

Take it easy, and talk to you later.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 11:52 AM   #5  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Howdy Jolly! Glad you are back and glad you had a good time while in Nashville. Sorry you are under the weather, though.

I had a good day yesterday and plan on having another good one today. Gotta get this weight off and time is ticking away!

Swapped out the treadmill last night, and what an ordeal that was! Hubby is going to put it together tonight and I'll be back on it tomorrow morning!

Chach
Old 11-17-2004, 12:46 PM   #6  

Good luck with the new treadmill, Chachee. I still could not sleep last night. I realized this mroning, it may very well be a side effect of hte cold meds. So, going to try it without any meds, and see if I can sleep tonight. If I can, I will hit the gym tomorrow. It does feel like it is trying to work it's way out of my system, so lets hope.

Have a good day.
Old 11-18-2004, 09:14 AM   #7  

Hellooooooo.

I finally was able to sleep last night, and am feeling a lot better today. Just trying to get the last of the gunk out of my system. But, since I slept, I did go to the gym this morning. It felt good. I did lower body weights, and just a bit (20 minutes) of cardio. Just need to keep it up now.

I have lost 40 pounds this year. I have 70 to go. I have had some ups and downs. My weight loss has slowed. Now is the time to refocus and get serious again. Really picture what I want out of life, and go for it. Start my plans for 2005.

Have a good day all.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:56 AM   #8  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hey Jolly,

I am currently working on what my goal for next year will be also. Hard to figure it out sometimes. Just happy I'm going to be starting the new year off in a better place than I was last January!

On the treadmill this morning for 45 minutes. Got a good workout and am feeling it today! A few more weeks of that kind of a workout and my weight loss will pick up again.

I was going to combine the threads, but we are so close to the end of the year that I am just going to keep this one going also. Starting in January I'll just post on the other one.

Chach
Old 11-19-2004, 11:28 AM   #9  

Here's to good goals and solid progress for 2005. I have to relose 2 1/2 pounds by the end of the year to be back at my lowest weight of the year. I know I can do that by January 1st. Not exactly where I hoped to be (who doesn't want to lose it all in a month??), but better than I was a year ago.

Here's to us.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:03 PM   #10  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Jolly, only that small of a gain is commendable. I'm struggling big time, so it's back to basics for me.

I'll go start the new thread now.

Chach