Old 11-15-2004, 01:29 AM   #1  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Wink I am new to the boards--a lot to lose

Hello everyone!

I am new to the boards and I have a lot to lose. I am 263...I started watching my weight 2 weeks ago and was 274, so I have lost. My major goal is to be 200 pounds. Then, I want to lose more from there. Two years ago I lost 120 pounds and was 190, but I have somehow gained it back. I am just wanting to visit with people that understand the struggles of losing what seems like so much. I am trying to think of it as a day at a time, meal at a time, pound at a time. I am looking forward to reading your posts and visiting with all of you!
rebelridergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 01:39 AM   #2  
Getting back on track!

Hello rebelridergirl! (love that name!)
Welcome. You are with friends who know only too well the struggles of losing weight!!! You've done it once and you can do it again - here you will find some AMAZING people who have lost the weight and are keeping it off. There's loads for us all to learn from them!
We're all here for you and will help you anyway we can.
love Annie
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 08:09 AM   #3  

Hello rebelridergirl,I to am new here and am at 265! I have also started on this weight thing again!. started two weeks ago when I moved into my new home. had not even relisied that I had put so much back on. when I moved up here to WV i was down to 245 from 270. that was six months ago. I had been staying with my sister till now. and then moved into this little one bedroom A-frame house. which as a loft that I have made into my personal little space (DH not welcome up here) HAHA! well the first time I came up the stairs (9) my hips are rubing the rails (OMG!) never though about how something like that would bother me but it has BIG TIME!. anyway this is a great small time goal for me because i will know that i have lost when one morning i get up and walk up my stairs to my loft and NO rubing
Anyway Look forward to getting to know you and everyone else here.

One question how do i get one of these bars showing my weight lose?

sissie

Last edited by sissie44; 11-15-2004 at 08:13 AM.
sissie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 11:33 AM   #4  
We're TTC!!

Hello! Thank your posting!

Annie-Rose--It's so nice to know that there are others who have been through it. It can be very discouraging at times, but like you said "you've done it once...you can do it again." Are most everyone here on different plans? Or does there seem to be one popular plan?

Sissie44- It's cool that we are close to the same weight! Sometimes those are better goals than just a pounds loss goal, your no rubbing goal! My goal right now is to lose something, anything by Dec. 11th...my DH and I have a Christmas party to go to. I want to look, feel, and dress better by then! As for the weight loss bars I went to Tickerfactory.com and it shows you how to make them, then I had to to click over the picture to copy and then right click to save as picture...then I came here and went to the edit signature and pasted it in. I think! LOL. If I am wrong, I hope someone corrects me.

Thank you for the support!
Old 11-15-2004, 12:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Hi and welcome. sounds like you off to a great start. keep up the good wrok.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 01:39 PM   #6  
We're TTC!!

Hi! Dawnyal (hope I spelled it right!) How do you do that cool thing with your name . That looks great. Thanks for the support!
Old 11-15-2004, 07:44 PM   #7  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Hello rebelridergirl, it's great to have you here. I know where you are coming from I had lost almost 190 lbs only to regain 117 of that. I am well on my way back down and I know you will be also. You have a great start and I look forward to hearing more from you. Welcome aboard.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:42 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Thank you. I just typed my name in Photoshop and used one of the premade effects on it.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 12:57 PM   #9  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome to board!! I think you will enjoy it here!! Everyone is really great!!! Feel free to jump right in!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:35 PM   #10  

Welcome!!!
Jazzmine is offline   Reply With Quote