Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 09:45 AM   #1  
NeverTooLate

S/C/G: 305/275/175

Height: 5'9"

Lightbulb Weight Wackers 100 Club

Weight Wackers 100 Club

Last edited by NeverTooLate; 12-02-2004 at 08:00 AM.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:34 PM   #2  

Talking I am trying to come back

Hey everyone, I am so sorry that I have been MIA. I have had many, too many hurdles. But I am doing my best to stay focused. I have no idea if I have lost or gained, still have had no time to buy a scale. That is ok, it will come. I am going to read all the messages to get caught up and get back to checking in all the time. Then I will also post my plans.

Sheila what are you studing for? Good luck on your exam
Old 09-06-2004, 09:01 AM   #3  

Talking I'm back....

Good Morning to everyone

I hope everyone is well, and doing well. I have missed posting. I thought about it everyday. Congrats to all the accomplishments

I am back, my computer at work is up, my computer at home is up, my scale is working, my car is fixed, all of my guests will be gone this week. I did not get the job that I interviewed for, but I am not sure I was ready to get a job yet. So everything is good.

I am extremely happy to stated that I have not gained or lost.... I will take that.

My goal of staying OP for labor day weekend: I have been trying to compensate for bigger meals, ex: light breakfast, large lunch, small dinner, few snacks. Today we are having a cook out, therefore I will have a small breakfast, and lunch and enjoy my cook out, I will drink lots of water before we eat at the cook out.

Hope all is well.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:31 PM   #4  

Question First week

Well, my first week wasn't that great. I just couldn't get my mind around the idea of having so much to choose from. I'm not sure if I should stay on the core plan or change to the flex plan. I guess in all fairness I should stick it out one more week on the core plan. I did choose it because I didn't want anymore negatives in my life because I get stubborn and automatically go for the can't haves. I did lose 1 pounds though so that is better than putting it on.

I am Canadian so no Thanksgiving here, we have it in October.
Closed Thread