Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2001, 06:11 PM   #1  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default ~~ The Thin Exercise Thread For June~~

Hi guys,
Just thought I would start the June exercise thread. Been meaning to so here you go.

I have been doing great so far getting back to program exercise wise. I have been walking some, got some new exercise tapes to do when it is too hot outside to walk or don't feel like doing the treadmill. Got them from TV and they are the Lesley Sansone Walking tapes. Do them in front of the TV in my family room. They are pretty good and got 6 of them in the mail. They are easy steps and your get a pretty good workout. I like to vary what I do and not do the same thing all the time. My main thing is walking, but I am going to try to get back to the gym tomorrow hopefully. I need to do my weights again to help firm up.

So hope to have some company real soon here.

I AM LONELY

Join me anyone who does any form of exercise at all. We want to hear from you and we can encourage, motative and support each other to get where we want to be.

Take care, Sassy Sharon
Old 06-13-2001, 10:38 AM   #2  

Angry

Hi Sharon
I thought that since I am such a couch potato I really should crow whenever I actually do exercise. I am back to walking again. Sometimes I can get Niles to come but I have been walking the neighborhood lately with a coworker who lives closeby. We did 2 1/2 miles last night n 40 minutes. I geuss that qualifies as exercise. Lets see what today brings.
Old 06-14-2001, 08:35 PM   #3  

Only 1 1/2 miles last night and at a more leisurely pace. I'm breaking in a new pair of shoes. No exercise tonight because I didn't even get home till almost 8. Will try again tomorrow. Julie
Old 06-14-2001, 11:52 PM   #4  

Default Hi ya Julie!

Hey Julie,
So glad you joined me. I was really getting lonely there for a while. Usually CJ has been posting with me too. But now that she is coming and going and coming and going to her cabin, she will be gone alot. So glad you are in this with me.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did all the machines and the treadmill. Had a pretty good workout. Than today I finished digging up the garden in preparation for putting the plants in. So that was pretty good exercise all the bending and digging and shoveling ect. HA HA

You are doing really well so far Jules. Wow 2 1/2 miles is great. Keep it up and you will be right where you want to be.

Anyone else care to join up with us? Come on guys, if you exercise in any way, shape or form let us know and jump right in. Hope to see more here to get slim and trim for summer.

Talk to you later, love ya Sassy Sharon
Old 06-17-2001, 07:51 PM   #5  

Hi Sharon,
Gardening definitly qualifies as exercise. Niles and I did a 2 mile neighborhood walk last night but today it just poured and poured. Unfortunatly a lazy day on the couch. Maybe I can get a weight workout in. We'll see. Love, Julie
Old 06-20-2001, 02:20 PM   #6  

Default 12 WEEK JOURNAL DIARY CHALLENGE

Hey there thin gals!

My WW started as 12 week Journal Diary Challenge and I thought some of you might want to join me.

Check out under WW Maintainence / Lifetime the
12 WEEK JOURNAL DIARY CHALLENGE under Patch30.

I'd love to get a whole slew of us motivating each other. Thanks for having this thread.

Patch
Old 06-20-2001, 09:15 PM   #7  

Hi Patch,
Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out. Did my 2 1/2 miles tonight in 35 minutes. She was practically dragging me because we were expecting thunderstorms.Think Niles will give me a rubdown Take care. Love, Julie
Old 06-21-2001, 04:00 PM   #8  

Default Welcome Patch!

Hi there Patch,
Glad you joined up with Julie and myself. We want this group to grow and so now it is starting to.

I checked out your WW 12 Week Journal Diary Challenge, It looks great. That is nice that you are around your goal. My hats off to you. You have worked long and hard to lose your weight. You are also most welcome to check out our regular thread "The Thin Group", we are on # 55 now soon to start # 56 when we get to 29 posts. We are a fun group and will help motivate you too. Of course you can continue to just post here if you would like. It is up to you. Many people post on many groups, you will be given a warm welcome if you pop in and say "Hi".

Julie-You sure are a walking girl arn't you? My gosh you sure walked you little legs off, you and your friend. Good for you!

I haven't been walking as usual this week. Just been busy, finished putting in my garden and have been going going going. But next week I hope to remedy that situation and get back on track with my regular exercise. This is the summer I have to get my weight off.

Anyone else want to join us? Just post away and chime right in.

Take care and talk to you later, Sassy Sharon
Old 06-24-2001, 08:26 PM   #9  

Hi Sharon
My little talking pedometer tells me that I did 2.37 miles tonight in 45 minutes. Not bad Now if I could just make my legs feel like they didn't want to fall off. Time for a shower. Love, Julie
Closed Thread