Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2001, 10:19 AM   #1  

Question NaturalSlimDownFast Supplement

Just wondering if anyone has tried the NaturalSlimDownFast supplement? I'm considering ordering it. I'm doing the Body for Life right now; just need to get more motivated and thought this would help. Appreciate any opinions. Kelley
Old 06-20-2001, 10:31 AM   #2  
Simply Noble

S/C/G: 320/258/175

Height: 5'4"

Hay atk horsses. Sorry I don't really know about that plan. Actually I never heard of it. I use slimfast and post at sucess with slimfast #5. I was curious abouryoure screen name and then saw your ranch name. Am I correct in guessing that you raise quarter horses? Are you associated with the King ranch Kings? Just curious. I love horsses and my 32 year old standardbred is part of my excersise and weight loss. Well anyway it is good to see another horse person here. I started a thread in the excercise forum called horseback riding but got no interest. Ther is a pic of my horse there. Well hope you find youreself a good and effective diet plan. You will find lots of support here whatever you try.
Closed Thread