View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 09:39 AM   #9
KandiceS

oh I know there are good carbs but the program I'm on track Carbs- regardless of if they're natural or good for you or not. total carbs. That's all I was saying. If she wanted to do the same diet I am, then that's what she would do too, I was just giving her information. I'm not watching fat or calories at all and have eggs alot- and I've lost 12 lbs (in 4 weeks) and I weigh today but I weighed last night so I wouldn't be shocked and I lost 5 more lbs this week. Obviously something I'm doing is working for my body.

I feel like I have to defend myself and my diet to you, when it really should be that person's own goals, and diet that work best for them, so here:
I eat in moderation too- even white pasta about every other week. I make my sandwiches with the low carb wheat wraps- 12 carbs. I don't feel like I'm denying myself anything and this is something I'm going to stick with. If I wanted an apple for a snack, I would just have to plan it in- not to eat 2 carb well oreo cookies or whatever I would have for a snack. Sometimes I know I want to snack- cheese nips or popcorn or whatever- during the day so I plan a supper with 5 or less carbs for me and I'm satisfied. I stay on the low side of my 40-60 carbs a day. And it's working for me.

Memorial day challenge!

40 INCHES LOST as of 04/29/05

*mini-goal #1- 7/26/05 (my 25th bday) 160- the best birthday gift I could give to myself!
*mini goal #2- 10/4/05 (1 year anniversary of diet) 155 (hope to achieve this before October though!)
KandiceS is offline   Reply With Quote