South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 10:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default Ack! I think I cheated!

So this morning I woke up late, like late late late.. and ran to work. And when I got there I was SO SO hungry, so I went to the store next to my work, and grabbed veggies and sugar free dip (came all packaged).. anyways, it was CARROTS! And I'm on phase 1, does this mean I REALLY have to start all over again? I'm not sure I can do too many days on this thing.. I can't even believe I did that.. and since I really don't know all that much about South Beach, how bad is it?? thanks in advance!

-Aimee
Old 11-08-2004, 10:41 PM   #2  
RNMOM

Default I KNOW I cheated!

And it wasn't on carrots. Don't sweat it! Carrots didn't make you fat!
Old 11-09-2004, 12:05 AM   #3  
RNMOM

Default Uhh, Swimgirl

As I reread what I wrote I feel like a creep. I meant to say that carrots don't make you fat. My implication sounded terrible and I feel terrible. I'm sorry.

What I should have said was that I didn't think carrots on phase 1 were the end of the world. Don't restart on phase 1, just continue from where you are, I don't think carrots will set you back. Sorry I was running off at the computer...........................
Old 11-09-2004, 01:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I read it the way you meant it.. so no worries.. plus, it was my boyfriend introducing me to fast food, combined with quitting running that made me fat! I fully accept that Don't worry about it.. since I didn't really get it until you sent me the second msg, ahhh yes... sugar free fog.. Thanks for the reply though.. I was kinda freaked about the carrots thing.. I'm one of those all or nothing kinda people..

-Aimee
Old 11-09-2004, 06:58 AM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

RNMom, you're funny. I can't imagine anyone here taking that the wrong way.

Aimee, RNMom is right... don't restart... just keep going. You're going to be fine.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:38 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Swim girl, I do think you'll be okay. It's easy to forget the carrots...we're all trained to think of them as health food! (and they usually taste like it...)

I had an inadvertant cheat near the end of Phase 1 and I still lost 26 pounds (granted, I have a lot to lose!). I had a bit of 3 bean salad, not knowing it had sugar in it. Everyone is right...ignore it and move on!

And RNMom, you are one of the sweetest people I know...no one could take you the wrong way!
Closed Thread