Old 11-08-2004, 09:34 AM   #1  
soontobethin

Default Desperate housewives (SAHM) #290

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories exercising, and drinking lots of water

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight .
Old 11-08-2004, 09:35 AM   #2  
soontobethin

Wow! No new thread yet? Get up Get up. Have a great day.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:12 AM   #3  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi Ricci!
Looks like everyone busy today! It is snowing here today. We have the woodburner going (comfy) and we are going to start our work day here. Lots of stuff to do from over the weekend. I'm trying to wean myself off my beloved coffee. I know it's not good for me. I know the caffeine is very addictive, yeeeessss I needssss it. my preciousssss, coffee! Never mind me, we watched LOTR last night. I have to remember to drink lots of water when the woodburner is going. Hope you have a great day and I'll be here throughout peekin' in.

All of you mommies have a superfabulous day!!! It's Monday, we must be optimistic! TTYL

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:32 AM   #4  
**Kristin**

WOW! Good Morning to HARDLY ANYONE! LOL! Where are all of you!?! I know that soem of you start your new jobs today! Fill us in right away!

Just a fly by for me..... again...dh and I are trying to get into the swing of things now that he is home in the evenings. He is already annoying me. He got to have a lazy weekend, and I scrapbooked all weekend. I got 13 pages done on sat at the scrap party we had! Worked from 7pm until 3am in the morning! It was a blast though !

Today is clean, clean, clean..half of the crap from Sats party is still laying around, and I have so much laundry and The dog ate one of my wreaths and there are twigs and such all over my bedrrom floor.

I will try to get back here after I get dd down for a nap...however, I make no promises since I have only slept about 7 hours total the last 2 nights! I need a nap too! Hope you all have a great day!

HI Ricci I was pleasantly surprised to see you start the thread this morning !

Roxy - Good Morning, enjoy staying cozy our weather is so on and off here...I am ready for winter, snow and cozy days......BRING IT ON!! Its still like Fall around here, which I love too, but every season I am ready to see the next! LOL!

okay, TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:00 AM   #5  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Wow it's super slow today! I didn't have very much time to check in over the weekend and when I did I was so overwhelmed by how much I missed and needed to catch up on that I just couldn't bring myself to post. I think I feel guilty also since I have so much homework that posting is fun for me and I should be focusing on my HUGE paper. Anyway I am here now and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Bayley is still sick so no gym for me today either. I missed all last week cuz of her being sick but hopefully she will get better soon and I can go back.
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:08 AM   #6  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

yikes didn't mean to post yet! LOL Must have hit the wrong button. Anyway.................

Ricci thanks for starting the new thread! How is school going? How much longer do you have? I'm so excited for you!

Roxy I was cracking up over the LOTR comment! My dh and I talk like Golem every now and again and it cracks us up. Your woodstove sounds so cozy! I wish we had snow here. We don't usually get very much, just cold and foggy! Blech! Hope you are having a good day!

Kristin, your party sounded great! How cool that you got so much done! I bet that feels great. My dh stayed up till three on Sat. night but not scrapbooking! LOL He was watching 24 on DVD. He went through withdrawals after we turned off the satellite a few months ago! LOL

Ok well I need to get the baby up and dressed so we can go to my moms and I can go to school. My rough draft of my paper is due next week!! AHHHHHH I am so behind, not really sure what I am going to do but I know I can get through it. Hope everyone else that hasn't posted today is having a great morning! Good luck to those who started their jobs today! WE WANT DETAILS!! LOL TTYL

P.S. I did measurements on Friday and for this last 2 weeks I have lost 1.5 inches all over and I have lost 20 inches since Bayley was born!! Isn't that crazy!!! Anyway TTYL
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:46 AM   #7  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi Gals!
Just peepin' in quickie like, in between loads and cleanin'. Kristin I would love to see your scrap book, I bet it's going to be great! Scrapbooking and stamping are big around here. It is so fun! Well really all art n crafts are big around here. Winters are long and cold, so we have to do stuff so we don't go crazy. I actually thought that spinning classes (I think Chris (?) or Michelle, drat my terrible memory!) said they were starting, was for wool! Since people around here do everything! Man I need to get out more often! Have fun cleaning, Hey, I'll race ya!

Jill- I hope Bayley, feels better! Good luck on your paper, too! I'm sure you will feel so relieved when that is over with! BTW- WOOO! HOOOO! on the 20 inches!!! Doesn't it feel great! Brilliant!

I'll buzz by in a little while my dryer just went off, Yesssss LAUNDRY We HATESSSESSS
LAUNDRY!

TTLY!!
~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #8  
**Kristin**

Jill! way to go! on the loss, even without going to the gym! Have fun with yor paper! NOT! YOu are doinga great job on juggling your new things that have come to you lately! Don't feel bad, I do that (not posting) pretty often, some days its just alot to catch up! Especially weekends! Well, have a great day! now get busy! LOL!

**yeah I know, I said I wouldn't be hear til later....just had to come see if the thread was still dead! LOL! This is the smallest I have ever seen it! **
Old 11-08-2004, 11:52 AM   #9  
**Kristin**

hye roxy - you snuck in on me! Too funny about the wool thing......hehe. I am working on a heritage scrapbook, its for my dads side of the family. Its turning out really nice! Are you scraping all 10 kids childhoods? If thats the case, I would love a long winter! LOL! TTYL!
Old 11-08-2004, 11:56 AM   #10  
2BoysMom

Good morning ladies!

Cindy and Spryng...hope you are enjoying your first day of work! How's it going?

Roxy...SNOW??? That means you'll be sending it my way soon We don't seem to get all that much anymore..although last year was pretty good. I'm not too much of a snow person but now that I have kids I love to take them out to play in it. Dh doesn't go out much but with both of them wanting to play this year, I will drag his sorry butt out too!

Michelle, congrats on the good loss! Wow, I'm impressed. I don't have WI this week because we have a special meeting tonight with weight recorder training. Since I'm the weight recorder for my TOPS chapter I have to go to that instead. Bummer, no WI

Jill, congrats on the loss of inches!! You got rid of your sattelite??? That will NEVER happen here.

Kristin..I have about 3 years of scrapping to do . When you're done you can come do mine!

Hi Ricci...wow, I was surprised you started the thread too. Happens about as often as I do

Hi to everyone else! Spent yesterday getting the yard cleaned up for winter...burning leaves, taking clothesline down, putting furniture away, getting snow blower out of hiding. This Friday is my Pampered Chef party so I have to plan my cleaning so that the house is in order by then since I work Thurs & Friday. Also have to get all the appetizers ready Thurs night so I'm ready to go. Mom is coming to clean my carpets this week while I work. So nice of her. I was trying to figure out how to do it with the boys home as they never leave me alone when I try to get something done!

Well, off to answer some emails then get the sheets out of the dryer and back on the bed. Have a wonderful day everyone. TTYL
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 12:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Good afternoon everyone. Guess everyone is busy today. I went to the gym this morning and got myworkout in so I feel great about that. Then I went to Toys r Us to do some more shopping. I got my son a nice 20 inch bike for only $15. I thought it was $30, which was still a pretty good deal, but when I checked out it rang up $15. Turns out it was a clearance item and was an additional 50% off. I was really happy. Well no time for replies now. I need to get some cleaning done. Hope Cindi and Spryng are having a good first day at work. I'll try to get back later.
Steph
bobsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 02:49 PM   #12  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Wow! It is slow here today! Where is everyone? I know Cindi and Spryng are working, but everyone else is MIA!

I just go there because I've been making another tote bag for my ds (7) so he can paint it tonight after homework and room cleaning .

Dh is going to keep kids so I can go to Curves this afternoon after I pick dd up from preschool. Then he has to go to work and I have to take ds (16) to scouts.

Jill: WTG on the loss! My WI and measurements are tomorrow but I have been bad this weekend. Eating was ok but not good! Had to have chips and dip for the game yesterday and there are still some lingering around here. One of my favorite foods and very hard to keep out of em.

Ricci: Hope you don't have anymore clients like that one last week!

Steph: WTG on getting to the gym this morning! Really good deal on the bike!

Geri: Sounds like you were really busy this weekend. Hope your Pampered Chef party goes great!

Kristin: Woohoo on getting all that scrapping done! I don't scrap, I craft so we will be getting into the swing of things for Christmas gifts and tree ornaments real soon.

Roxy: I have to have my coffee in the morning . Someone told me the other day that they read where you can count coffee toward your water because that's the most of it. Maybe switch to decaf?

Well, I'm heading to pogo while I still can before I have to go get dd in about 50 minutes.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 03:04 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Hey girls!!

I've been running errands this morning I had to go get a copy of Taylors Birth Certificate for the lawyer for the stepchild adoption hearing. We have to go sign the papers for the petition today at 3!

I'm so tired today though, I got about 2 hours of sleep and I'm hoping to catch a nap a little later. I'm still OP and doing well, I can't wait for my next WI maybe I'll be in Onederland hehe.

Deana, what kind of tote bags do you make? I wanna see!!!!

Spryng and Cindi good luck on the first day at work!!! You guys will do great!!

Kristin man I wish we could have a scrapbook party together! That would be so fun!! I just got some papers for xmas pages and can't wait to fill them up!

Jill get going on that paper girl!! Don't make me crack my whip!! WTG on the lost inches!! GONE FOREVER!!!! I hope Bayley gets better soon!!

Ricci, how's everything going? When are you done with school?

Steph way to go on the great deal on the bike!! I bought us a leaf blower today lol it was really needed. Raking is hard work!! After we go to the lawyer we're going to the store to get a few xmas presents as well. I'm going to get taylor a disney princess learning laptop.

Roxy back away from the coffee but I can't talk, lately I've been quite addicted to tea. Hope you are having a good day!

Well I'm gonna go relax a bit until our appt.
TTYL
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:01 PM   #14  
Sherry

Hi girls~
Wow, I've been looking for you all all day! Well, w/the acception of the 2 hrs. I worked. I haven't been able to pull this up. Wonder if others are having the same problem? Anyway, glad I found you all!

Not feeling well today. I have a horrible cold! Plus it is fffffrrrreeeezing outside! I have a parent meeting for my new Brownie troup tonite too. No fun when you don't feel well. But you gotta do what you gotta do! So being the loyal person I am I'll be there. I did get my workout in today so that's a plus. And on plan. Went to Subway today for their veggie sub. I just love those things.

Ricci thanks for starting the thread!

Deanna, I'd like to see those toats too! I love that kind of stuff. By the way, how are the kids?

Kristin, I tried scrapbooking but never stuck w/it but Ihave some friends who are finatics about it!

Jill,GO JILL, GO JILL! WTG! Any luck w/slingo? Oh, and I hope the baby is feeling better!

Jeniqua?????????????where are you?????????????????????????????

Have a good day all!
sherybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:07 PM   #15  
mama of 4little Angels

Where is everyone?I haven't posted over the weekend.I was kinda busy with family and things.I'm still not OP but i'm o.k. with it today.I'll get the hang of things sooner or later but holidays are coming up and guess who's having Thanksgiving at their house.MEEEEE of coarse.Like i'm going to be able to cook all day and not test taste anything.But, i'm am using all Lowfat or FF products.Execpt for the Turkey my Dh is going to deepfry it.YUUMMYY.If you've never tried it.You need to at least once.Well kids are being kids ttyl
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote