Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-23-2004, 09:23 AM   #1  

Default can some please help????????

I weigh 290. I joined weight watcher last week. I have 31 pt per day. Seem as though I'm eatin too much. PLEASE look at my menu. Am I doing this correctly?
breakfast
grapefruit 2, english muffin 2 ,cream cheese ff 1, raison bran 1.5, ff skim milk
2 total( 8.5pts.)

lunch
salad ff italian dressing 0 ,two chicken thighs no skin 6, 1 c. honey dew melon 1(8 PTS)

dinner
boiled chicken liver 7, brocolli 0,oriental rice 3,1 c. plain ff yogart 3(13 pts.)

snack
skinny cow icecream sandwich 2.5
total for day 31 pts.

some days I only do 25-27 pts because I'm not hungry

Feedback Please
charlyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 10:13 AM   #2  

Hi. You might try posting this on the WW support forum on this website. Maybe someone there can help you out. They have lots of information about WW.
Lisa36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 06:07 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

I had a lot of success on Weight Watchers years ago. I'd say you're doing fine. Eat what they say to eat, and don't be afraid to eat all of it. You'll see the difference when you check in each week (or however often you do that these days).
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:01 PM   #4  

Seems okay to me ... make sure you keep up your exercise!!
goeatanapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 11:48 AM   #5  

A friend of mine on WW has this same issue, she says she always feels like she's eating too much when she's not. They told her as long as she's getting her points in and not going over, she's fine. I've eaten dinner with her a few times and we cooked at her house and I had to eat within the points scale. I was SHOCKED at how much food we could eat for so few points, and I added up the points myself. Maybe it just feels like a lot because there really are a lot of choices for you to eat.
ali_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:15 PM   #6  

I've never done weight watchers, but I know that when I'm eating on a "healthy" lose weight plan, it always seems like I'm eating so much, but it's not fatty, unhealthy food, and you need it to keep your metablosim going!
JessieD is offline   Reply With Quote