Old 10-15-2004, 11:46 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 42

Geez, I totally blew it last week. Out of control with my eating. I'm going to be better. I HAVE TO!

My goal this week is to simply stay within my WW points daily!

Gosh, why does it get so tough some times?

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:09 PM   #2  

Changing old habits is hard.

Well, the fog is lifting a bit. I still do not feel right emotionally. But, things are getting a bit easier. Each day, getting up and doing what I need to is feeling like less of a tough effort. I still need to do some reflecting. Figure out what is wrong, and how to make things right. Or get a therapist - who knows? I also need to deicde what to do about TOPS - they still want me to come back.

Right now, I am just glad for any signs of light ahead.

Have a good weekend.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 09:47 AM   #3  

The fog continues to lift. I did my cardio and weight workout this morning. Need to rein in the spending and eating, but still doing ok.

I hope all is going well for everyone else, and we have a great week!
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 11:24 AM   #4  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Jolly,

Seems we have lost everyone else on this thread. Heck, we've come so far this year, it's a good idea to continue it until the end of the year.

I'm doing better. I was stressing big time but that weight has lifted. Just kinda trying to figure out where my life is going right now.

I did a lot last weekend to de-stress including sewing and shopping! It seemed to help. I'm not back 100% but I'm about 80%.

I hope things are okay with you. Anyone else that wants to come back, please do.

Chach
Old 10-21-2004, 04:37 PM   #5  

Default Thurs 10/21

I can't believe I missed two threads! I've just been busy and haven't made time to get to the library and get in here. My apologies.

I am still struggling with getting back on track; I got to 297 in July and am now back to around 305. I'm having trouble getting the momentum going again. Getting no exercise. I did better last week (one bad day) and lost two pounds.

I noticed that Chatchee's husband was coming to Nashville and Jolly is planning a trip to Nashville. Jolly you will be about 55-60 miles away from me. I hope your friend will be okay in Iraq.

It's hard to believe the year is almost over. Hope you all have a good day.
dixiedarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 11:44 AM   #6  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to set up new thread now.

Chach