Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2001, 02:21 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Message For All Cybercows

It appears that the Cybermom has been brought back in a very limited{read "boring"} capacity---I tried to get to the "chat or Post" type thing or even an email to ask about the status and none could be found.So it looks like we have been quite literally put out to pasture. I hope we are happy here,but as Lushtank pointed out--the three fatchicks are running out of cash as well....and no one even lurks or posts or POSTS to give us advice on how to loooose weight-----I have been SOOO faithful with my excercise,I REALLY should join another thread .
A big WELCOME back to Kiwonk!!!!!sounds like you had a ball----I have been to see Moulin Rouge twice and I love it,so I would appreciate comments!!!!Bye fatties.
Old 06-15-2001, 05:53 PM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

Question Scratching my head

dunno why but I can't get any cybermom pages to come up. She never did like me. All I did was complain.

Darling Bagzie, I cannot comment on Moulin Rouge, I was in a sheep pasture for 3 days, not a lovely air conditioned movie theatre.

My familia has departed for the coast to enjoy a beautiful weekend of sun and surf. I am home catering to my poor ol' doggie. She hardly ate anything while I was gone and she's nothing but bones, so I couldn't leave her at the kennel for the weekend. Vet gave me a recipe for homemade dog food for her and I've been cooking up a storm in the 95 degree heat. At least she ate it (of course she's never turned down "people" food, only dog food). I'd eat it myself but it has crushed up Tums in it--fruit flavored ones (seemed better than mint... ) and it smells kind of funny.

So anyway I'm sitting here with a fan blowing on me trying not to work up a sweat, planning my next trip: To the beach!!on Friday!!

Au revoir cowpersons!

Kiwi
Old 06-15-2001, 07:03 PM   #3  

Default I was lost

I've been floating out in cyberspace for days. I'll have to go back and check past posts to see if you all missed me. I had to completely delete every little brain my computer had and reload windows and my bookkeeping system and data and everything else. It's been a grueling experience. Why didn't anyone explain that when you get a service warranty on your computer it only applies to hardware? If you've got a software problem, its your baby.

I have no news, except to say that I've stayed on WW for an entire week and I lost 3 1/2 lbs. Of course I could just as easily find them again, so I'm trying to be really good. I seem to have learned this weight loss lesson only a year ago. Why am I such a slooooow learner?

I haven't seen Moulin Rouge, Bagzie, but I did just finish reading Memoirs of a Geisha. Very good. And we saw Swordfish last weekend, which was a horrible movie, although my DH thought Hallie Berrie has a nice body.

Kiwi, you are such a good mommy to your dog. I hope she rewards you by getting better. See yas later, chickies.
Old 06-15-2001, 10:18 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Poor Kiwonk's doggie====

and we all know how I feel about dogs It has been a year since the Sparky incident and I am still in recovery---YAY wabbit for losing pounds===I plan not to get weighed until I feel I am skinny(may as well pitch the scale)---OKAY KIWONK!!!!I went to the plant nursery about 15 minutes from my home===the temp was at least 30 degrees(around 90 ish)----here in town with the wind off the bay it was about 18(in the late sixties)----I needed it to be warmer but not THAT warm---picture this---I wore a jacket tonight and am sleeping with a DUVET on the bed!!!!Come on over and coooool off darling!!!!well---it was Margie night and thank god I had a couple--night night tramps.
Old 06-16-2001, 02:08 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Default I thought I would die last night

It was sooooooooooooooooooo HOT. And it continues -- it's close to 100 degrees outside. And no I don't have any airconditioning. And just because I love my doggie I had to stay home instead of enjoying the cool ocean breezes with everyone else. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGgggghhhhhhhhhh

Our house is specially designed not to allow any good ventilation, from its small windows to its use-it-10-times-and-it-breaks storm window opening system. Yes I have windows I can't open just because the stupid tabs are broken off. And then there's the fact that the screened porch reeks of cigarette smoke and butts thanks to DH so that you don't want to leave that door open.

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

Okay, I'm done.

My dog is much better. She's eating her homemade food and walking around more comfortably; didn't even need the leash when we went outside this morning. She just needed some that only mommy can give.

Wabbit, you keep that up!! 3 1/2 lbs is great! Glad your computer is on the mend, what a pain

Bagz, I just wish I could bop on up there and hang out in the coolness. Enjoy it for me. Who needs hot weather anyway?

Kiwi
Old 06-16-2001, 05:08 PM   #6  
fatter than U

Angry just waddling in to say hi!

Hi darlings! No time for a long message. So Cybermom is back but boring? Gotta go check this out. So glad the pooch is feeling better, Kiwi, and that Wabby found her way back to us. And that Bagzie is still faaaaat. I made it down to 161 today. Yaaaaaay!
Old 06-16-2001, 05:12 PM   #7  
fatter than U

Question Where IS Cybermom?

I couldn't find it, Bagz! The old link I have doesn't work at all. Remind me NOT to name my next child after Francine!
Closed Thread