General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 10-10-2004, 07:05 PM   #1  
banned

Default Low Fat eating is the way #2

Hi everyone,

I have recently returned to this board after a very long absence& belonged to a support group started by a good friend@ the time&really enjoyed it&since i didnt know where else to go, i thought id try&revive the thread if i can. i am starting a low fat plan and will be posting here& would lould like to invite anyone on a low fat plan to join me. cheers!

today starts a new week so i thought id start a new thread

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 10-11-2004 at 11:43 AM.
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 07:51 PM   #2  

hi. o.k i am with u all the way. karin
publixgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 07:53 PM   #3  
banned

((((( )))))) yre my angel feelin better?
Old 10-11-2004, 11:35 AM   #4  

i am o.k today. will watch very closely what i eat today. got to do good the next 4 day,s. no cheating. karin
Old 10-11-2004, 11:41 AM   #5  
banned

good morning karin&tricia,

glad ya feelin better today karin. i need to do well also from now til sat&than most likely will be splitting cheat day into sat.&sun.
tricia how are things going with you? come on guys.... we can do it!

Last edited by andreaphilip3; 10-11-2004 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-11-2004, 03:30 PM   #6  

i see tricia has not posted anymore. oh well it,s her loss. poeple should post here so u can get something going. there are many poeple on some kind of diet. see ja. karin
Old 10-11-2004, 03:38 PM   #7  
banned

thanks 4 the support hon i do hope trish comes back. someone i knew actually started the low fat thread support and we had a great group. oh well.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:15 AM   #8  

here I am, here I am!! I had a bad weekend and totally blew my diet. Back on track now though and plan to STAY there!! Sorry I didn't come post...can't really get support if you don't post, huh?

I have to get some bloodwork done today so I can't eat until after that and I am STARVING!! I'm glad I am getting it done though so I know what my cholesterol and all that is.

I bought some Chinese noodles that are 0 grams of fat and 1 gram of fiber. I wonder if they taste good. I think I am going to make some kind of chicken something or other to serve over them for dinner.

How do you guys do with drinking water? I am not very good with it. I usually drink 16 oz. really good and then after that I get sick of it or something. I need to work on that.

What do you do for excercise? I do nothing. LOL BUT...I plan to change that. I walked 3 miles one day last week. I do have "The Firm" but I haven't done it yet. I also have a lifecycle thing that I need to bring in from the sun porch so I can use it.

Have a good day you guys!!
Tricia R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 10:05 AM   #9  

ok...I didn't get my blood drawn because I was supposed to fast for 12 hours and I ate at like midnight last night. SO....I will wait until tomorrow when I can go as soon as I drop my son off at preschool.
Tricia R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:14 AM   #10  
banned

hey trish!!!!!

we missed ya. sorry you slipprd but dont sweat it hon. i know you will get back on track! thats what we are here for! i quit exercisin too but i restarted last thursday. i have an ab machine, a weight set, a bike& a punching bag so ive been doin that& i belong to a gym which i am returning to today... yay!!

as for water, i hate it too but heres how i get it down:first i dont drink any soda. only 16 oz. of crystal light oj@ breakf.& a qt of decaff iced tea@l&D(which counts as 6 waters) then the rest of the day i drink 1/2 gal water mixed wh 16 oz crystal light lemonade&i drink 1 or 2 of those.
have aq good day! gl w bloodwork!

wassup karin? how ya doinhon? hows ya day?
Old 10-12-2004, 02:55 PM   #11  

Hi Trish And Andrea.trish I Am On W.w. I Drink About 108 To 110 Oz Of Water.i Walk Every Day Say 3.1/2 Miles. I Do Not Have Any Excersice Eq In My Home.i Am Sure U Will Get Back N The Right Track.how High Is Your Cholesteral?i Take Provchol For Mine. Well Must Run. Have A Good One. Karin
Old 10-12-2004, 03:55 PM   #12  
banned

good job walking karin!

hi guys, just got home from my swim so im doin good
Old 10-12-2004, 08:26 PM   #13  

hi trish and my friend.trish maby u know of someone that would like to join this post and we could help each other. i think i did well. i dont think i lost any weight ,but we will see. later. karin
Old 10-12-2004, 08:59 PM   #14  
banned

hi guys...

ok confession time, lol. i cheated b/f i was supposed to.... i couldnt help it. the wee ones asked me 2 go out 4 icecream and crumbled. i did have a small tho but i still ate alotta cals. oh well. tomm. new day!
Old 10-13-2004, 11:36 AM   #15  
banned

good morning trish&karin,
hows it goin? i did extra exercise last night bc of that icecream. if they ask me out again this week im gonna have a small glass of ff choc milk instead. im gonna swim again today
ttyl have a good day!