Old 10-08-2004, 12:01 PM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 41

Alright, I gotta stay focused. I am exactly the same this weigh in as last week. My exercise is great, food needs some help. I'll get there!

So this week I am shooting for exercising 5 time, three on the treadmill, once doing Taebo and once with weights.

Hope everything is okay with everyone. Looks like just Jolly and me again!

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 10:14 AM   #2  

Good morning. My goals for this week are to get back to daily workouts, with 3-4 weight workouts. To rein back on my poor eating. And to ride my horse 4-5 times.

Have a good week all.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 10:44 AM   #3  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Jolly, sounds like good goals to me. Had a bad weekend with eating, but it's TOM so I understand it.

Went shopping for fabrics yesterday and all the stuff was on sale for 50% off the clearance prices. I bought an entire shopping cart for $50. I have enough fabric for projects to last me the entire winter.

Hope you have a great week, Jolly.

Here's to all our missing friends.

Chach
Old 10-13-2004, 11:51 AM   #4  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Has everyone left me?? I'm still struggling along. Keeping up with the exercise and still trying to be good with my food. Just takes some time, I think!!

I hope everyone is doing okay. Haven't heard from anyone in awhile.

Take care and Happy Wednesday!

Chach
Old 10-14-2004, 08:57 AM   #5  

Hi, Chachee. Sorry to desert you. I am still struggling. Not wanting to do much of anything. I had a bad episode of acid reflux Tuesday night - ended up home sick yesterday. So I missed workouts yesterday and today. Eating is not good either. TOPS wants me to come back, but that ( like everything else) just seems like so much effort. I still need to find a part time job, but that too has been too much effort. Mom is mad at me, for not making time for her. Again - too much effort.

I know I need to get out of this mood, or whatever it is. Family and friends are what I need, not isolation. exercise and healthy foods are what I need, not sloth and junk food.

I need help.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:30 AM   #6  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Jolly, I'm here to help. I am still struggling with the food issues, but the exercise is good with me. I actually tried my new pilates workout this morning. First time ever, and I loved it. Felt so good just to do some stretching and muscle isolations. Just wasn't in the mood for Taebo or the treadmill.

When I get in a funk, I like to be left alone. I eventually come around, but it takes some time. I don't think there is a magic pill, other than getting up and getting the motivation to get back on track.

You've come so far right now, a little regression is to be expected. But don't let that landslide into some far worse. Remember you are doing this to feel better and for your health. Returning to those other ways is not good and I know you don't feel good about it also.

Just try to work through your issues with what is going on. Take a little vacation, not a permanent one.

How else can I help??

Chach
Old 10-15-2004, 11:45 AM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Going to set up new thread now.

Chach