Old 10-09-2004, 08:11 AM   #1  
GmaTo8

Cool Chit Chat #82

WELCOME to the Jaded Ladies!

We are a friendly group of ladies that share all the daily aspects of our lives with each other...not just weight loss. Won't you join us?
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 08:32 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

Smile

Good Saturday morning, ladies!!

Marti - oh I'm so glad you found some alternative parking!! Makes me think you'll be a lot safer. What are you and your family doing this weekend? Anything special?

Angie - omg, the coach better do something with that kid! What a big bully!! Good for you stepping in when you did. Were his parents anywhere around? Anyway, have a good weekend, and I hope Brandon is feeling better.

TeaRose - no intrusion at all! We welcome you!! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything special going on?

Susan and Cristi - where have you guys been hiding? We miss you!!

Hi also to Katy, Jen, Shanna, Mindee, Sam, Katiecat, Kathy, Sue, and anyone reading this.

I'm down 1/2 pound this week... closing in on 75 big ones!

Today is Caylin's birthday party, and her actual birthday is tomorrow. Can't believe that child is already 1... I'll be taking my own dessert like I did for Dale's party last Monday. It will be nice to see everyone since lots of people are invited to the 1st party. The twins are very excited about their little sister's birthday, lol.

Bought a styrofoam cooler to mail to Dis with our other stuff. Then we'll just leave it there when we come home.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Canadian Jaded Ladies!!

Gotta get, and call my sister! BBL,
Old 10-09-2004, 11:03 AM   #3  
Closed

Good Morning Ladies
I really have no real plans this weekend, aside from cleaning ,seems to be a necessary daily project with all my kitties and the furballs that just keep reappearing . I swear they breed. I had only about three hours of sleep last night ,so I think it might be a slow day unless I can find some energy somewhere.Its really rather gloomy here today
that dosen't do much for the mood ,which dosen't do much for the energy level ,maybe I should go back to bed, LOL I hope everyone is having a great day and are spending it doing enjoyable things aside from cleaning,but for me cleaning is the challenge I face today ,so lovely ladies I must get cracking or I'm sure to fall asleep, so have a nice day and sure as the furballs will return tomorrow I will be back with more of the mundane details of my life so run while you still have the chance LOL
Tea Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 11:46 AM   #4  
RosieKate

Good job, Jane! 75 Big Ones -sounds like Janet Evanovich novel...whatever will she be doing by the time she gets to 75 I wonder?

Welcome Tea Rose....I SHOULD be cleaning my house today.....I usually can find something really good to distract me from that, lol! My MIL has a framed saying, "Interesting women rarely have clean houses" So when I get bogged down in laundry and dishes, I take a deep breath and say this little mantra...then head over to Flylady,

Angie - hope Brandon can sleep off the worst of this, I feel for the guy, sounds like he is in alot of pain. As for the coach - grrrrr. I think you've done what needed to be done - the kid knows he's on notice with you and if he wants you in his face for the rest of the season, just keep it up! That should have some effect, n'est pas? I would do the same...When I see a kid getting away with inappropriate behavior and all the responsible adults are just standing by, I will say something to the child. Sometimes that just shocks them, because they have the familiar adults wrapped around their finger and to have a different person bring them up short can actually get them reconsidering their behavior. Let's hope that's the case with the bully.

Well I went back to counting points this week and I'm feeling kind of yucky.. so I am going to go back to Core and set a goal of staying on Core through Halloween. I need help with the sugar cravings. I kept finding myself saying, "it's just two points!" too many times...Yikes. Counting points helped me keep it in line, but I just feel better on the Core and I am staying away from those pesky two point treats for the most part.

We have a long weekend here - statewide teacher inservice, so the whole gang has been home. We had portrait taken of the kids yesterday that went very well. I'll be getting an email attach with the proof sheet, so I'll post and share when that arrives. Today we get a costume for James - probably Star Wars something or other. I told him 20 bucks, buddy, anything over and you pay. So I assume we'll be heading for Goodwill at some point today Tomorrow we're shipping off the kids to a friend's house and we are going to see "Hero" a Chinese martial arts move. Supposed to be really good. We really liked Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and this is supposed to be even better.

So that's my weekend - hope everyone else is having a good one...
Katy
Old 10-09-2004, 01:05 PM   #5  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Hi ya Ladies,
Ok Jane I know I could never been as prepared as you....lol I hope to achieve that high praise evenutally.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAYLIN!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by,,,I remember when Mary was expecting her.
I started off spelling he name wring and spelt it like my best friend in grade school used to spell her nickname. Her real name was Calinda but we all called her Calyn

Hello Tea Rose, This is the area where we do all our chit chatting about everyday stuff going on in our lives and every so often we throw in our weight challenges and GOAL achievments.

Katy, we are meeting another football mom and player today at Value Villiage which is very similar to Goodwill,,, Tanner wants to be a Gangsta (gangster) Now Ive done the star wars with Brandon when he was about 8-9 for Luke I had him wear dark pants, his gi for his top and then I bought some material and made him thigh high boots and belt with a holster. IT was cheap material like seat cover, fake leather. And then some cheap broadcloth to make a hooded cape. total cost was way less then 20 bucks. Check the bins in fabric stores for remnents. Tanner was a huge hairy thing, bear or dog, it was great cause it was cold that year and I made this thing big enough to wear over his snow suit. But I have to say I hated working with fake fur,,,Gag talk about hair balls...
well need to take my butternut out of the oven, making more soup.
ttfn
Angie
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 02:18 PM   #6  
kitty Momo

Sorry to be MIA.

Just a fast post to say hello .

Weighed in at 141- YAY....kind of a stressful week.

My friend in Hawaii is seeing about putting me on his flying card thingie....lol.
mile thing....anyway. We are talking of me visiting in 2 weeks.He will buy a round trip ticket and he asked me to be his girlfriend.....and I did meet( on line) him 4 years ago....and.........I love him, so sweet to me.He said he would move to Oregon for me.....and it is like........no, i wanna move to Hawaii.....lol.

anyway, in a whirlwind with my sweetie and he writes music and sings like a dream.....

Gotta go............will get those newsletters out Cristi & Jane
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 10:47 PM   #7  

Height: 5'1"

Evening ladies!!

Angie--If I were part of some of the other soccer mom's you'd be my hero! I can't believe how some coaches just choose not to deal w/the problem. Hope it gets better. Tell Brandon that I'm sorry he's going through so much pain, and that I am sending him get well wishes for a rapid recovery!

Jane--How wonderful that you're so close to the 75lbs mark......what do you have set for you (besides Disney World) for a reward for reaching that? Give Caylin a Happy Birthday Hug from me!! Turning 1 is so fun!!

TeaRose--Hi there! As Jane said, no intrusion at all. My energy level is also at a low today. Didn't get to bed until 4.....had a hard time getting to sleep and then woke up at 9:30......so glad I did most of my house cleaning yesterday. Keep on coming and chatting with us!

Katy--I hope you start to feeling more adjusted w/your program. Holidays are the worst for craving....IMO. And I have a hard time sometimes. One year I did SO well, and was so proud of myself! I'm hoping to not get out of control this year.

Susan--Oh I would like a newsletter too! I forgot to mention it.....only if you have anymore available. As for your Hawaiian man....that is so sweet of him to buy you a ticket to see him and that he is willing to move here to be w/you! That is so wonderful and I am happy for you. I hope you have a lovely time when you go! I bet you can't wait for the two weeks to get here!

Hello to everyone else.

I've been busy most of the day today, went up to Eugene w/James & Jhanai. Bought her some clothes. I guess Ponchos are back in style and she just had to have one. I was NOT willing to spend $40 on one! So everywhere we went I said "no". Finally we went to Ross and found a variety of them and I got her one there for $10. Shanna had said she got hers somewhere for $5! I couldn't remember where that was! Oh well.....$10 is better than $40!

I WI this morning even though I was feeling all bloaty and crampy and I'm 144 still. Happy with that. I'm sure it's creeped up and down now and then since I haven't WI for a couple weeks...but today was good to see it still where it should be. Now to work on it going down a little.

I better get going...making a late dinner. I'm so tired too. Can't seem to catch up!

Take Care and Have a Wonderful Saturday Night!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 11:26 PM   #8  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good evening Jaded Ladies. Hope you are all having a nice week-end. It was beautiful here today. We went to the Mall early and stopped at a booth to get our blood pressure and cholesterol. (health fair thing) I had a bone density test too. Everything was good, but I had mine done in June, so knew I was in good shape. DH didn't have his done this year, but his was all good too. Went for breakfast and then home.
Yesterday I had my MRI and it was a little scary. I had a mini panic attack (kind of a hot flash) when they first put me in there, but talked to myself and got calmed down. Then when the tech started talking to me telling me when to hold my breath and such I was calm. I would hate to be in one for a long time with no one talking though. You need to know that someone is aware of you being in that machine because you feel so alone. It is like 5 or 6 inches in front of your face and you can't move at all. I am one who has never been in a tanning bed, so had no experience with this closed in feeling.
Anyway...I am heading to bed..early day tomorrow.

Have a good Sunday all.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 12:44 AM   #9  
Closed

Hi there Ladies
I thought I would give a quick update ,all those well intentioned plans I had to clean the house just didn't materialize. I fought with everything I had to build up my energy I made a nice healthy lunch, coffee, and yes more coffee ,but nothing helped my weary bones.I did what anyone would do given the chance I went back to bed. I did find myself in a state of restful sleep when I was rudely awakened by no other than charley horse in my calf ,now I know it didn't come from vigorous exercise ,but none the less he was there, with me in my bed.Now I really didn't appreciate his intrusion of my sleep deprivation but he didn't seem to mind ,thats why I 'm sure he's a man. I wasn't man bashing girls, it was just a conclusion . When the pain subsided and I could once again breathe ,I looked up and my kitties were all staring at me, wondering no doubt what all the commotion was about.Well needless to say I have a very sore calf right now,and was not at all in the mood to clean the house.I guess tomorrow is another day and there will always be furballs ,they will just be a little bigger.I'm sure that this is really not to interesting ,but its really all I have for today, not that my life really ever gets to exciting.I have been trying to finish decorating my house its been a long and tedious process ,I would like everthing done by Christmas this year. Its a small house I share with my son and daughter and our many kitty cats,mostly strays that just seen to find my door and I'm a softie for hungry animals ,so I do feed them and then they move in and I move a little closer to the edge of the bed. Its a good thing I have a queen size bed, I'm not sure why they all have to sleep with me .Yes I'm sure your asking yourselves who is this crazy lady who feeds stray cats but honestly I am sane, at least most of time.On a more serious note I don't know what
you share on here as far as your personal lives go ,do you keep it upbeat or do you discuss everything. I honestly have never done this before . I just learned ,and I am embarrassed to say, how to use the computer ,my son has been helping when he can but mostly I try to figure this out myself. I know for you ladies this is probably a no brainer ,for me its a little more challengeing, but I am enjoying this so much,its lonely sometimes having no one to talk to ,being everyone has their own lives and I am just trying to find one.I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your company and hopefully I will figure out who is who and who does what,so bear with me please at least until I begin to annoy the heck out of you ,then you may do with me what you wish LOL so ladies I will stop before I put you all to sleep although at this hour it may be a good thing.If your night has just begun have a great time and if its over for today good night. Unfortunately depending how the sleeping situation goes I may very well be back here tonight , not to worry if everyone is sleeping I'm used to talking to myself ,sometimes I even answer my own questions .I think thats enough information
for now I really would like to continue talking to you ladies in future and I don't want you to wonder about me , more than you already might LOL Goodnight Jaded Ladies
sleep well.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:25 AM   #10  
GmaTo8

Good Sunday morning to you!!

TeaRose - those darn charley horses can hurt so much! And yes, they MUST be male, lol. I used to get them when I was pregnant, and never forgot it even though my baby is 17, lol. We share whatever information we want here - good stuff, bad stuff and everything in between. This is a fairly up-beat, positive group of women who count our blessings. If you think you'll be staying around - and I hope you do - why don't you fill out a bio page when you're ready. If you aren't sure how to cut and paste the form, just answer the questions without doing that. We aren't too picky about HOW you share...

Katy - lol, your sense of humor cracks me up! Janet Evanovich, lol. Now you've got ME wondering how high she'll go? Will she make it to 75 Big Ones, lol. What the heck is Flylady? Must be a cleaning service, judging by the context it was used... Can't wait to see the photo proofs! Have fun sans kiddos today.

Angie - Like Katy, seems as though you can do just about anything, too. I made 50's skirts for the twins last year at Halloween, but would never even dream of handling fur fabric! How's Brandon doing?

Susan - good to hear from you! YAY for 141 !! Oh how exciting about your Hawaiian trip!!!! Can I come, too? Pulleeeezzzee???? I'll be real good, and you won't even know I'm there, lol. What you need now is a grass skirt... maybe Angie can make you one!

Marti - yep, ponchos are everywhere! Long ones, short ones, all colors and types. Jhanai would look so sweet in one! Zippered clothes are all over the place, too. My reward for reaching 75 pounds gone is more clothes and having fun at Disney World. Hope you get rested up this weekend!

Sue - I tanned in a booth once, and felt like I was in a coffin. Yikes! There is no way I could do an MRI w/o being sedated! Didn't you just have an MRI?
How're you liking this gorgeous Indiana weather? Have a good weekend!

Hello also to Cristina, Shanna, Jen, Julie, Sam, Mindee, Katiecat, Kathy and anyone reading this.

Not much new since I was here last... the party was good, but none of Dale's family showed, and he was hurt by that. I'd send some photos to his mom via email, but she never acknowledges them to me, so I'm not gonna!

Have a good one, ladies!! BBL,
Old 10-10-2004, 11:58 AM   #11  
RosieKate

Getting ready for church , but had a minute

Sue - I feel for you in the MRI - I would have to be sedated to do one of those. My FIL just had to have one for some back issues he's been having. Fortunately, the MRI revealed he could get a steroid injection for his problem, but surgery was not necessary. Hope you get good results.

Jane - Flylady is a website. www.flylady.com - " Your personal coach to help you gain control of your house and home" It's an interesting website; they will send to multiple emails during the day to remind you to do things like wipe down the bathroom, catch up the laundry. I was sad to hear about Dale's no-show family. I can relate - mine rarely comes to family events - I've just gotten used to to it over the years. This is the nice thing about having your own family - you can create your own traditions!

Angie - I'm with you on the fur thing - that stuff is hard to sew - haven't done it in years. James found a Harry Potter get-up within the budget so everyone is happy. I made him a very cute ladybug costume when he was 1, but it ended up costing me about 40 bucks and a lot of time with the sewing machine and glue gun. So now I buy them, but stick to pretty basic getups. I admire your creativity - some year I will get back into that.

Tea Rose - so sorry about the charley horse - I hate getting those things. Welcome again to our chit chat thread.

Today is movie date day! I get to have a conversation with DH that won't be interrupted by the offspring - yahoo...
Katy
Old 10-10-2004, 05:36 PM   #12  

Height: 5'1"

Good Afternoon Ladies--

Our computer went Ka-put earlier and we had no internet connection! How awful is that?? James made a phone call and got it all fixed. So I'm back in business w/coming here to chitchat!

Beautiful day today. Not doing a whole lot. Went to Walmart and I'm always disappointed w/the way they are handling the remodeling. It's so awful in there, but I needed some stuff! Mascara being one of them.

Sue--Sorry you had a little panic attack during your MRI. I had one done when I was about 17. Couldn't figure out why I was passing out all the time. Woke up on time in the hopital couldn't figure out why I was there! Hope your results all come out good.

TeaRose--Do you have another name that you would like to go by or would you like to stick w/TeaRose? Charly horses are the worse! I get them when I'm not getting enough potassium in my diet.....or is it protein? Which ever it is....brings me down all the time! I usually get them while I"m sleeping and have to wake my DH up to help me.

Jane--Sorry to hear that Dales family didn't want to come. They don't know what they're missing!! You did give Caylin a hug from me now didn't you? Post pictures when you get a chance. My favorite so far was the "Daddy/Daughter" photo! I would love to scrapbook it myself!

Katy--Have lots of fun on your movie date! What movie are you going to see? James & I haven't gone to the movies in what seems like over a year or so! I think the last movie we went out to see together was the first "lord of the rings" movies! (been awhile)

Morning to the rest of you ladies!!

Not much going on here today. James is making cheese rolls today! MMM....smells good in here already! I have to clean up a bit and that's about it. Being a lazy Sunday! But that's how I like them!

Better get going before I spend to much time on here and not enough w/Jhanai.

Take Care
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 07:29 PM   #13  
Closed

Hi There Ladies
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend , and for all of you Ladies celebrating Thanksgiving on what turned out to be a beautiful fall day ,Happy Thanksgiving
to all of you ,families and friends.You girls all sound so busy out there with birthdays making costumes,parties and wonderful trips.I have never really been anywhere, if I could get over my fear of flying and low cash flow lol I might consider that as an option.Yes I can dream. I'm afraid I feel like my life might seem somewhat boring to all of you girls,I didn't even get the house cleaning done .If what Katy said is true about Interesting people rarely have clean houses I should be on top of the most interesting peoples list,at least for today, but I think not .Oh its not that bad ,whats a few tumble weeds blowing round your house,right.Tomorrow ,yes tomorrow is the day I will do what I didn't do yesterday (why not put off today what you can do tomorrow) is my motto for today .I checked out flylady its a pretty cute site,now if I could get her to fly over here I'd be in business.The MRI Sue sounds unpleasant I always worry about having to go through something like that, although I have had approximately 14 surgeries over the years but like you I have panic attacks when I feel closed in.I am happy that you had someone there to talk you through it ,and I hope everything turns out well.It sounds like your busy there Angie with the costumes and the soup, butternut squash ,I love it,with butter and brown sugar the way my Grandma made it, but I can't do that right now unfortunaltely.Marti I hope that you are feeling better and you get some much needed rest.Jane I did that bio, actually at 4:00am this morning while I couldn't fall asleep yet again ,it was around 5:30 when I finally shut down and fell asleep.So I know that when you look for it you will ask yourself this,Is she halucinating .Well theres a story behind everthing and so there is to this, I followed your fomat filling in all the information you asked for and some that you didn't
I had a lot of free time on my hands at 4:00 am. I meticulousy spaced every line, Name ,Birthdate ,location ect. I filled in every heading when I got to pets it took a while I gave every name ,age ,description,, personality traits and where they came from ,I explained in detail that I am a softie when it comes to hungry critters,which explains why I have (Jan) 7 indoor all fixed and declawed for sanity sake 2 outdoor, one that comes in, and one that is working it out at present ,and considering the changing weather I would do it sooner than later if I were him.I say whats one more ,I just move a little further over in the bed ,good thing its Queen size .When I finished the kitties bio's I continued on down the list favorite movies comes to mind.I gave you a breif list of favorites being anything Christmas :Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Christmas in Conneticut, Meet Me in St. Louis,the grinch Jim carey version,and so on and on and on, I also love all romantic comedies Restless in Seattle ,too much. I love anything John Candy , Steve Martin ,Mike Myers, and Antonio Banderas ( I am still breathing) that's a short list I also like to read I love Barbara Taylor Bradford the Emma Hart Series among many of her other books Three Weeks in Paris Where You Belong, I also Like Nicholas Sparks The Notebook and A Walk to Remember, Luanne Rice had a book I enjoyed called Dance With Me,and I am awaiting Silver Bells to be released in time for christmas I hope , I am also awaiting Unexpected Blessings by BTB
One of my favorite books is called Tea Rose written by Jennifer Donnelly which is what you have come to know me by.I did have some comments of course she did , your saying,I am separted for six years now after a 26 year contolling and abusive marriage, I live in a small, but nice home I have worked very hard to decorate to my liking . I share this home with my two adult children my son 29 who is unmarried but has a steady girlfriend of 5 years ,that is when they are not breaking up LOL He has his own landscape design company, and he is also a musician ,who writes, plays ,and sings in his free time, he is my pillar of strength and stays with me to support me through what has been a difficult transition in my life, My daughter is 27 she is also unmarried and after a 6 year wasted relationship with her boyfriend, she has finally after a year found herself a new prospect. I have yet to meet,this perfect human speciman I have heard so much about ,well as long as he treats her with respect and shes happy .Its in the very young stages of the relationship you know the smiles all the time, giggles at all his jokes on the phone,perfume in the air,primping endlessly in the bathroom ,meeting the folks , nice dinners ,it makes me exhausted just talking about it. ah isn't love grand .She is a very sweet girl ,shy and she to is a great sourse of strength to me.She is an accountant full time and cake decorator parttime she loves soccer and is a very busy girl.Well now, there is me ,I suffer from severe depression ,but I finally gave in to medication which really does help my emotional highs and lows, I have osteopenia and have regular bone density scans once a year ,I am being treated but still losing bone mass, I recently purchased a manual treadmill now I just have to get on it.I love to custom design and decorate cakes thats my living, I love to garden and interior design ,I love holiday and seasonal decorating.I have rediscovered a creativity that I had lost over the years and I am enjoying it very much, I haven't had a new hairstyle in years ,I haven't been shopping in the same ,I desperatly need some new clothes and once I get this weight issue under control I will do all of that. I have approximately 25 lbs to lose I have only had this weight gain over the last few years, I think I just gave up on me. I have struggled with the emotional aspects , being the trigger points for my self destruction ,but I'm working it through. I have at present low self esteem and a low confidence level.I am hoping to acheive my weight goal by Christmas and continue working on my other goals for as long as it takes.I am basically a happy person inspite of all the ups and downs sounds rather funny considering I suffer from severe depression,thankyou meds at least for the time being.Well back to the Bio Jane I finished it all up it was a masterpeice arrows in line ,perfectly spaced I was done ,I was tired., I was glad ,I had acheived this goal.I sat at my desk proofreading after all I strive for the impossibe perfection , when Baby Baggins as I call this cute fluff ball jumped up on the desk looking for that much denied affection (right) so he lies down in front of me rolling and purring and cooing at me ,and before I could say goodnight nurse he reached over with that great big maine coon fluffy paw, hit the keyboard and it was gone ,never to be seen again, gone.Well I took a deep breath and I sighed profusely ,and I did what any one in this position might have done "Baggins" I said, and he looked up at me with those big soppy eyes, and the cutest mug you've ever seen ,and all I could do was hug him and give him a big kiss for his misdeed .This is a constant occurance for this little guy he is so loved,I found him on one of the coldest days of the winter looking for food, that I left out for another little guy and love, I picked him up, warmed him up ,loved him up and the rest is history .So thats the story of the missing bio. well I apologize for this novel it was supposed to be a quick reply I know ,but I was pretty sure that getting back to that meticulously spaced format was now on the backburner for a while but I will do it. I hope this gives you some information of this lady called Tea Rose who you may or may not at this point want to chat with,LOL There it is LuckyCharm, I hope you still want to get know me. I will hopefully get this off before any other critters come in ,that's why this time I closed the door. I guarantee they are all sitting there wondering why they have been so rudely denied entry.Well Ladies I will leave you to ponder my fate and I do apologize for taking up so much of your time. assuming you are still with me here.I hope whats left of your day and weekend is pleasant and I hope to talk to all you kind souls again .
Old 10-10-2004, 07:31 PM   #14  
Closed

Ladies
Its worse than I thought it didn't look so long in this little box LOL
Old 10-10-2004, 07:32 PM   #15  

Hey Girls!!!

Thanks for the support with the whole baby thing, hopefully by the end of this week we should know a bit more, I know the fear of the unknown is the worst, especially when the doctors arent convincing about positivity in the matter......we'll see,,,

WELL, back to the saga with my friend with the kids, listen to this, she decided who she was going to ask to be in her wedding party, GUESS WHAT, didnt even mention my DBF and I!!!! I was like, boy she really thinks highly of us huh?? My DBF hollared at her mom, saying how upset we were that, here we are the only ones to help her with her kids when no one else offers, and she doesnt even care enough about us to include us in her wedding?? But I can still make all the desserts for the shower in 2 weeks??? My DBF told me to tell them to come pick up the desserts, cause we wont be going!!! That didnt go over well, she hung up on him and now we're waiting to see what happens.... Im still waiting for my apology when she was ignorant to me when I went to visit her in the hospital!!!! I told my DBF, we must have big "s" written on our foreheads, or we're just plain stupid!!! I dont like it, I know that!!

Well the weekends almost over, we bought a new bed yesterday, which arrived today. so hoping for a good night sleep tonight!! Supposed to work at the hospital tomorrow night, so gotta go catch up on some homework tonight!!

Hello to Jen, Jane, Marti, Angie, Cristi, Mindee, Kathy, Sue, Susan, and RosieKate!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend, oh by the way I was so bad last week. I didnt even step on the scale today, I didnt want to be more discouraged then I already am!!!! So maybe tomorrow, or maybe I'll wait til next week

Julie
jewels2 is offline   Reply With Quote