Old 10-06-2004, 04:04 PM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default Canadian Thanksgiving

This coming Monday is the Canadian Thanksgiving. Just wondering what my fellow Canuks were planning?? We are having the usual turkey dinner at my place and my mom, brother and his girlfriend are coming. We might go for a pumpkin patch hayride over the weekend (me and my 3 year old) and pick up some pumpkins for Halloween.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 05:40 PM   #2  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I've been living in the states for 6 1/2 years now... I completely forgot about Canadian thanksgiving. My mum reminded me today.
I my fellow Canucks have a wonderful, blessed day with lots of yummy, healthy turkey!! Thanksgiving is my favourite meal.

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 11:36 PM   #3  
missaprylj

Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!
Old 10-07-2004, 12:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

For thanksgiving I'm going to work, and then I'm gonna come home, and pass out, because I'm working too much. Good for diet.. bad for other things! I also don't eat Turkey so its all good on my end Christmas is my big thing.. I'm already planning things!!
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 10:59 AM   #5  
Want to see less of me

S/C/G: 260/255/185

Ugh, Thanksgiving!!! This and any other holiday are my weakest points. This is when everyone takes out all the stops and bakes and cooks everything I can imagine .. this year I am going to skip the baked goodies .. turkey, veggies and salad for me please! Usually we have 2 dinners .. one at his moms and one at mine .. this year we are planning a merge!

Crossing my fingers for an excellent Thanksgiving weekend!!!
Orangecupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 10:56 PM   #6  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!!
I'm going to my mom's on Sunday (my dad is out of town ), she's cooking a turkey, with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, yams, garden salad. Nothing too fancy, and should be enough to eat healthy things.

Last edited by Raelynn; 10-08-2004 at 10:59 PM.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 11:50 PM   #7  
Live for the Moment!

Fellow Canadians - Happy Thanksgiving and Remember for that 1 meal.. Don't worry about being on plan.. just enjoy it!

As for me, tomorrow is "newfie" turkey dinner at my mom's... Yummm! I can't wait, it consists of turkey, salt meat, cabbage, peas puddin', turnip, mashed potatoes, carrots, stuffing and gravy! May sound a little strange but its the best damn meal on the planet! Can hardly wait...
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote