Old 09-29-2004, 03:46 PM   #1  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Talking Not new but now old friends

OK I am going to try and combine my 2 threads into one thread. I hope you all will join me and give it one last try.
We have 12 weeks until Christmas and we ALL need to be setting some goals. So please give it some thinking and decide what your goals for the next week will be. I will keep everones goals written down in a notebok and will keep track of how well we are all doing. I can not belive that Christmas is so close now. I mean 12 weeks is nothing! It will be 2005 in 13 weeks, Halloween in just over 4 weeks, Thanksgiving in 7 weeks. Wow we all have a lot going on but PLEASE do not leave me now!
Daphne
dabrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 09:52 AM   #2  

Hi Daphne. Have you invited anyone from the other thread like deb or gayle?? I am saddened to as to what happened to the other thread but I am like most others, I have lost time to get on here for some reason and I can't explain why. I have gotten into more on ebay with selling some of laken's smaller clothes and even making these bags out of the recylced caprisun pouches and it's gotten to be time consuming but has allowed me some money to order some christmas gifts. You are so right with christmas and the other holidays being so close. I can't believe that it's getting here so soon but like you, I love christmas too!

As for goals, gee, I could come up with a page full but why can't I achieve anything anymore? Well anyway, I need to post daily for one thing. I need to leave the sweet foods in the grocery store! I need to increase or rather begin some form of exercise. I guess a lot of us have the same sense of goals don't we? I will try to be more precise in a future post though.

Nothing has come out of brett's library book issue yet but I cant believe that the principal is so stupid and doesn't think "outside of the box". He came in brett's english class yesterday and asked if anyone had seen the book. HELLO! Why or who said it had to be in THAT class. Nearly the whole school had the opportunity to have done that. I bet they can't tell me what time it was checked out or even what day. Brett said that he's only checked out 3 books though and all were during that class. He has never been on his own. Well I emailed the district office on monday and haven't heard from them yet. They were busy moving into a new building so I will email someone else over the weekend if I don't hear from them. Brett got an over due notice on tuesday and owes $1.40 at the time in late fees. Well rather than pay that, I ordered the book from a book store for under $20. They wanted $30 at school. I know brett doesn't have that book but in the meantime, he can't focus on school with the pressure going on. I'm waiting on the district office to contact me though cause i want to prevent this from happening again.

Well anyway, daphne, I hope that others will gradully join in but we can stick together and make something of it can't we?? Miss everyone.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 01:45 PM   #3  
Miss. Brat

Wooohooo Miss Dana is here today! OK that made me smile to see you today.
I know one of my goals is to be sure and post at least once a day. I also plan on using my treadmill again. I have been working on cleaning out the office of all the added junk so I can have room again to use it. I need to get out of this funk I am in and get my a$$ in shape. I just have no energy these last few months. I need to go to the Drs. and get a check up and see why. I know that I could literally sleep all day and wake just to eat and use the bathroom. I never am totally awake and hate feling like this. I am to the point that I don't even want to leave my house to do errands. Ha ha ha the computer isn't even that interesting to me right now. I know with the bad weather setting in soon my funk will increase even more so. SO getting out of this funk is another goal.
Deborah I hope to see you here soon along with Gayle and Ann. I will be ragging ya all till I do see ya all posting here anyhow!
Daphne
Old 10-01-2004, 08:52 AM   #4  
stbakd

hi dana and daphne. i am up for the challange. i'll try to loose 15 lbs.
dana: it sounds like the principal's head needs a good shaking.
glen
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 12:14 PM   #5  
Miss. Brat

Yeah Glen came here too!!!! Summer said to tell you that she will miss you Glen and she was hoping that you would join us here. She is sorry to have left but she did say one day she may be back!!!!!!!!!!
Dana she also is wondering how you are doing. I want to know what that Principal finally said to you. I would want to wring his neck!
OK I am off to do my errnads before I lay back down being lazy. Much loves to you all,
Daphne
Old 10-01-2004, 05:25 PM   #6  

Hi guys. I have had a day that I wish I could erase. My car was repossessed today unexpectedly. They said we were 4 payments delinquent which can't be true. My mom went and did a western union on it for $840. My payments are only $174 a month. They said they could take it if you were only 10 days late in payment. That has me worried on dh's car as well cause I haven't paid the last couple on it and he only owes $760 on the thing. I guess I will be paying some on it next paycheck and pray we don't lose it before then. At any rate, the car is being released back to us but we have to wait until after 10 on monday to get it back and then we have to pay a repo fee and tow truck fee to get it. So embarrassing. I feel lost without my car.

As for Brett, I got an email from the director of student services at the district office. They said that the principal had been contacted and that he would get back with me probably on monday as well. Now I have to arrange a way to get kids to and from school for at least monday. DH has to work that day so pray that blazer works good enough to be our primary car for a few days.

Glen, glad to have you here. Hope more join in soon. Have a good weekend.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:03 PM   #7  
Miss. Brat

Dana I am so sorry my dear sweet friend. I wish I was rich and was able to send you the money that you need. I can't belive that they would legally be able to repo a car with being just 10 days late. Were you late on the car at all? Could they have ment to take the other one and messed up? I will be thinking about you and wishing you all the best sweatheart.
Glen I am so glad that you are posting here. I think maybe we need to all get together and sit on Bretts principals head! Maybe we could squash some sense int his head.
I will post my goals for the week on Saturday, my monthly goal Saturday and my 3 month goal then as well.
Daphne
Old 10-01-2004, 09:58 PM   #8  

Daphne they did get the right car unfortunately. The other car is financed at a "buy here pay here" lot in town. It was late some on payments. They said for june, july, aug and sept. Well the payments are due 25th of each month and I found 2 bills they had sent and on it was a "thank you for your payment on ....." and it was for $200 in June and one for $200 in July. Payments were only $174 a month. Then for Sept., cosidering today is the 1st, That only made it 6 days late and that's because it hasn't been received by them yet. I think they had been getting payments and hanging on to them at times to make them late and then they would charge $15 for each late payment. The late fees had gotten up over $200 cause when I would pay and it would say late fee $15 and payment of $174 due for total of $189, I would only send in the $174 so those late fees would grow cause i refused to pay them. They claim that it was delinquent for $842.30 and for 4 months but like I said, I know of those 2 payments and Sept hasn't reached them yet. I have no idea of how much these storage fees will be cause we tried to get it today and now it has to sit until monday. I'm afraid something will happen to it. It is like my baby and doesn't have any dents in it or anything. Plus we have to pay a repo fee or tow or something. I need to get kids to school and back on monday with as little people knowing as possibe.

I saw the principal today at school when I went in to sign brett out early. He just said "hi how are you doing today". I've already ordered that book so someone will do something with it but all I want is for them to leave brett alone.

Daphne I just noticed you've posted 1234 times. Just thought it was cool in sequence like that.

By the way rosey, I don't mind you "lurking at all. That way you can find out everything without even posting and feel free to email. Maybe I will get you emailed back over weekend. I'm still jealous of the snow you've had though.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:28 PM   #9  
stbakd

hi all. hope all the dolls are well. i am doing better with my leg. the swelling in my leg is almost gone. glen
Old 10-03-2004, 11:49 AM   #10  
stbakd

i guess the hasn't kicked in yet or you are all at the gym. i was at the dr on thursday and i had lost 15 lbs.
hi rosey
dana hope your car problems are over.
i is starting to cool off here. glen
Old 10-03-2004, 12:49 PM   #11  
Miss. Brat

Ken it is early here still. Well not now but it is just like almost 10ish. I am going to Church in a bit and then will post later today.
Jason left today and will not be home now until 2 weeks I guess and then he is off to go deer hunting. I love my venision:.
Chat later yayas or is it yo yos or ya yos??
Daphne
Old 10-03-2004, 04:16 PM   #12  

Hi guys. Nothing resolved about the car yet. My grandmother who is the nosiest person I know said if it will cost me more to get the car than I owe on it then I need to just leave it where it is. I only have 18 payments left on it and the balance is like $3100 but that's not the payoff. We plan on paying it off with this years income tax refund. I'll post more later.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:25 PM   #13  
Miss. Brat

Dana I can't believe that it will cost that much t get it back. If it also is a good care and you can trust it then it is worth more that what you owe. How could it colst over that to get it back? How far did they tow it to? Was it an hour from you? Did they drive it that far to tow it? I would have issues if so being as that will reallu up the cost. I will post mpre tonight on my goals I just tok a nap and am way to groggy to think.
Daphne
Old 10-04-2004, 08:27 AM   #14  

Daphne they did tow it about an hour away and I assume they came from that town as well. The finance company told me I would have to pay those people a recovery fee to get it plus the storage fee for the place that has it locked up. I have about 2 more hours to wait before they open to find anything out. Then I have to figure out how to get there. At least the kids made it to school this morning. The blazer did a great job.

I was trying to keep it quite about who all knew and not even tell the inlaws but kevin's cousin supposively rode by when they towed it off. It always seems that they see things they shouldn't. Like they stay parked up the road or something. Anyway, my mama had driven by with my grandma while the adjuster was in the yard. They were in my great-uncles funeral procession. What a way to always remember that. He was burried in a church graveyard about 30 seconds from here.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:19 PM   #15  

I got my car back. It cost me $20 a day for storage. Was charged for 4 days after we tried to get it on friday. The total today was $430. It was parked inside a fence in what I would call a junk yard. It was not a "storage facility" as we were told. My grandmother caused them to get upset with her cause she went inside the fence and wasn't suppose to. The smart mouth girl told me she could have granny arrested for that because if she got hurt, they would lose their insurance. I'm thankful to be away from that place. It was actually behind a brick house and wasn't a business at all. My poor car. We washed and vacuumed the "stinch" out. Anyway, where is everyone today??