Old 09-27-2004, 04:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

Question WATP 1 mile vs 2 mile question

Ok, as alot of you already know, I have been trying to get through the LEslie Sansone 1 mile dvd for quite a while now. Today I decided to try the 2 mile just for the heck of it. I almost got to the 1 mile mark, when I do the 1 mile tape, i can get a bit past the half mile mark. My question is, should i continue to try the 1 mile, or should i do the 2 mile tape, where I can get to the mile marker? Hope this isnt too confusing,..lol personally, i think I can get to the mile mark in the 2 mile tape because they move around more, not as much "stationary walking" What do you guys think?
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 04:15 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Heather, Keep up the good work!

I imagine with the 2 mile tape, you actually exercise longer? Maybe it would be a reason to do that one for now.

I am not all that familiar with WATP other than hearsay, but I would say do whatever you feel comfortable with. You could mix it up and use one over the other if you start to get bored or whatnot.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 04:23 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Heather -

1st, let me tell you how absolutely proud od you I am. You have been so determined about exercising!!! That is sooo great!!!

I's say do whatever tape you can do longer.

You go girl!!

Keep up the fabulous work!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 04:37 PM   #4  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

I agree with the others, Heather -- you're one of my heroes, you know! I respect the heck out of you!!! I'd also say that maybe the 2-mile tape might be better for now, because you might be more motivated by (1) the newness, and (2) the fact that you can get farther. Your increased progress in the 2-mile workout might give you a little shot in the arm to go just that much farther......so stick with that one, I say, and then after a while, go back to the 1-mile, and I'll bet you can go farther!

I'm so proud of you, Heather. I really am.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 04:39 PM   #5  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Besides, how many times can you see that pissed-off hardbody in the back, Adria, say that she's feeling the burn, anyway? Like she got those abs from WATP. Doesn't she look like she got suckered into doing this and now regrets it? Ok, I'll stop.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote