Old 09-21-2004, 09:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default Over 50 And Getting Healthy #17

Hi,

Starting the new thread as requested. Not going to stay on, but just wanted to say hi, and it's great to see everyone (except Puss who should be home by now, right?).
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:34 PM   #2  

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the beautiful posts today. I just wanted to let you know I don't feel well this evening. I have been resting. I think I have what Danielle had Sunday. I will post more tomorrow. Adam had to stay in the hospital one more day and stay under the lights. They all plan to go home Wednesday.

Puss was suppose to come home this last weekend I think. I suppose she is busy getting caught up.

Take care all....

Bluet
Bluet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 07:21 AM   #3  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Morning Ladies!

Sheila ~ Sure do appreciate you starting a new thread

Bluet ~ I am so glad to hear that Adam is doing better and will be going home soon. Please do keep us informed on how they are all doing once he is home

I sure do hope you get to feeling allot better real soon! My brother and my sister have written me from Maine, telling me that they have been fighting a bug of some sort... it really knocked them out!

Angel ~ I too have insomnia (got it from my dad) but it's not as bad for me anymore... there were times when I would go several days on only an hour or two of sleep, but it never seem to bother me. But now, I need that sleep! So when I don't get it I sure do feel it!! In your case, do you think it's your body reacting to the decline of your med. in your body (therefore you feel more pain, getting less sleep)? Sounds like it could be because of the time it happens to you - just before you need your meds again. In the days when I hardly slept I had a saying... *that night was wasted away on sleep* I use to be up all hours of the night doing or finishing projects. Not any more! I need it! We all do I do know one thing... I am blessed in that if I do have a restless night or am up too early I am able to nap if need be, being I don't work. Did I just make any sense at all

Is there something that your Dr. could give you for just that 2 weeks before, so you are able to keep up on your sleep?

Puss ~ We sure do miss you around here!!! Please do come back!!!!

*~*~*

Joe might take the day off today... he hasn't decided yet. He still has days, so that's why he's taking them now - he must use them by Dec. And we have days already set aside for Thanksgiving and Christmas Anyway... I'll let you gals know if he does take off and what we did if he does

*Have a wonderful day today!!!*
<><

SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 07:34 PM   #4  

Shoot, Bluet, I think we're passing it around here. First Charlotte had some kind of virus, then me, and now you. Blame it on us! Hope you're feeling better today. Did Adam come home yet? I hope things are going well with them.

SunnyD, looking forward to hearing if Joe took the day off, and what you did. My DH decided this afternoon that he didn't feel like working anymore so he shut his computer down. He works from home so he can do stuff like that. If he feels like working later, he just turns on the computer.

Well, my Dad had another medication problem yesterday. I thought he was taking the medication for paranoia, but he wasn't so then he takes one. It was too much after not taking it for two weeks, and he got all confused. I could barely wake him up, and when I did, he said he wasn't asleep, but thought I was calling someone else on the streetcar. Huh? Then he asked if my mother was home (she died in 1996). He said she'd convinced him to take the medication. I got him to the table to eat some lunch, and he asked when my mother would be home because he had some stuff to do at the bank. Then he looked at me, and asked if there was someplace else I was supposed to be. It was quite spooky. He was also really cold so I turned his heat up to 80. Thank goodness he's on a separate heating system or we would have roasted because it was warm and sunny yesterday. When I called him for dinner at 6:30 pm, he said that at about 5:00 pm, he started to feel about 90% better, and he quit wondering what in the heck I was doing at his house. I asked him if he remembered that Mom was gone, and he said yes, so I knew the medication had worn off. I ended up throwing the pills out. That's two bad reactions in a month, so my DH and I will just learn to deal with his paranoia. If it gets bad, then we'll just figure something else out.

The first day of fall was pretty drizzly and grey around here. Tomorrow it's supposed to be nice. Hope everyone had a good Tuesday!
Old 09-22-2004, 10:53 PM   #5  

Hi Girls,

My daughter called me about 7:00 pm to say they were at home after seven days in the hospital, some good news, she didn't start crying as soon as she heard my voice . The doctor was a little hesitant about letting Adam go home because of the neonatal jaundice, but sent a glow blanket home to keep him on. They will have to keep an eye on it and if he needs to go back to the hospital and go back under the lights, then that is what they will have to do. He is going to be fine. He also has to take zantac (I don't know is that how you spell that?) Such a little baby and he has to take an anti-acid for reflux.

I am feeling better today, but still have no energy. So let this end now, the rest of you are not allowed to feel ill or get a virus. I am being serious now.

Sheila, poor Dad, obviously that medication is too strong for him. Do you think he should go back to the doctor and have him recommend somthing else for him, you really are a brave lady just to throw his medication away. But, you know best you are right there experiencing these episodes. I would like a job like your DH, but I don't think I am disciplined enough to work when I am suppose to. I know I would end up watching old movies, HGTV and reading romance novels. It is best I drag myself up each morning and drive into a work place and shut myself up inside an office for eight hours and then go home again.

Today weather wise, was the most perfect day. There was very little breeze the temperatures was very mild and the sun was shinning all day. I could take these days for 365 days out of the year. Wishful thinking I know.

SunnyD, I love the Survivor series too. We had to miss the first Survivor last Thursday, because we went to Stevens Point. DS put it on a CD for us and we watched it last night. I am so glad the girls won. Those men acted like a bunch of wimps. Hope it is an interesting season. I like CSI too, I am looking forward to finding time to watch CSI NY. I am interested to find out what you and Joe were up to on his day off too. How did that turn out with his Choir People? Did he get their issues settled?

Charlotte, I hope you are feeling o.k., is it getting time to go in for your shots again? Hopefully someone can drive you this time. It is really hard for me to get up in the morning, but DH faithfully rolls me out of bed every morning at 6:00 a.m. , but I can work late into the night, and if I have a project going that I am really motivated about I can stay up all night, but then I am dragging big time the next day and can literally fall asleep standing up.

Next week I might have to go to Stevens Point for a few days, I will let you all know if I do. DD and SIL have a computer, so I can check in on you gals. They have DSL so that should be a real treat. I have it at work, but not at home.

I was watching Dr Phill, Family First tonight, it was really interesting, but then our local channels drop off the satelite and I couldn't watch it anymore. I called my DIL and they are taping the rest of it for me.

Well, enough rambling, I am probably boring the heck out of you ladies. Have a good Thursday. Take very good care you are very special people to me.

Hey, Puss WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Bluet
Old 09-23-2004, 08:42 AM   #6  

Smile

Good Thursday (payday ) Morning Gals!
Joe and I had a wonderful day yesterday, but we never did get to our gardening as we hoped to... oh well, we'll have plenty of time for that with this wonderful weather we are having here Another sunny one today with highs into the low 80's, just love it!

We left for shopping yesterday at 9:30am and went to Kohl's Dept. Store... Joe reeeeally needed a new pair of running shoes, I equally needed new bra's & got 3 of them (they called them foundations --- I got a kick out of that). And then I got a couple fun things like Autumn table runners and a table cloth with a small Autumn Dish for the center. of our table to hold a few gourds. When I finish decorating for Autumn I will get a picture to post, okay. Then we went to lunch (it's now 11:45) and I called Joe's sister, Marie (who only lives 5 min. away from the res.) to see if she'd like to join us and she did... 3 hours later (!) we left for the Wal-Mart. We had a really nice visit with his sister. At Wal-Mart... nothing too exciting, just had to get some household things and left right away (it's now almost 3pm). On the way home we stopped by the Costco Wholesale Club to get the pastel bowls for my mother... her birthday is on Halloween and I wanted to get these before they were gone (they only had about 10 boxes left!) ~ she is going to really like these. I will also get her a gift card for Penney's - she loves gift cards and always writes me when she buys herself something with it! By the time we got home we were plum tuckered out! Joe crashed on his hammock (shopping is allot of hard work ya know ) and I chilled out to Oprah. Then Joe had to leave for a meeting at 7pm after we had dinner. I just vegged with TV last night. The new *CSI-NY* was on at 10... don't know if I like it yet... it is soooo dark It's all done in hues of browns and blues. I think I need to give it another couple of shows to know for sure. I like the actors allot.

So that was our day yesterday --- not too exciting really. It was just nice to spend time with my Joe... You know something? At one point while we were shopping Joe and I separated, so he could check out shoes and I went to the kitchen dept., while looking for him to reconnect, I made a comment to this lady watching me search saying, *just looking for my hubby, I seemed to have lost him* (with a big smile on my face) and she said, *Lucky you! I wish I could lose mine!* To me... that was a very sad comment and it took me back. I love being with my Joe so I felt so sad for her after it sunk in. Are that many people unhappy? I noticed on a few threads that many speak poorly of their marriages or their spouses & if I post positive things about *us* they never say anything to me ... breaks my heart that so many marry and then are so unhappy. It is allot of work to be married!! Joe and I are very different from one another and we both have very strong in personalities, but we talk allot about our differences and enjoy it in one another ~ to us ~ so well-worthwhile! Sorry to go off , but I guess her very small, but intense comment really hit me!

*~*~*

Sheila ~ Good for you throwing out those meds!!!!! I would have done the same thing! He sure did sound like he was having a reaction to me. I don't know about all the meds that Dr's are so quick to give out today. When I complained to my Dr. about some sadness I was feeling last winter he gave me prozak (sp?) to help me and they didn't!!! I hated the funk they put me into just after 3 days of taking them... so down the toilet they went! I felt so much better with exercise through the winter vrs/ those pills. Good for you!!! Your DF will be fine... they become so fragile. I hate the thought that my parents will be there one day, but know it will be. It's so hard being so far away from them... In fact, we are thinking of going for a visit the week of Thanksgiving. We will see my Parents, my Aunt, my Sister & her girls and my Brother, his Wife & 3 boys... it will be great! It's been 2 years since I last saw them all. We e-mail each other all the time, but it's not quite the same at all

Lucky you! I cannot wait for my DH to retire so he can spend more time home! He only has 3 years left to go... then he is going to work for himself ~ I think in music. He already sings for Weddings and Funerals as well as for our church in our small group together... but he wants to do more. I know that he also wants to install sound systems for people, he is very talented and will have fun whatever he decides to do.

Bluet ~ Ohhhh, I am so very happy for you and your DD!!!! Sounds like they will all do just fine now that he is home I cannot wait to see a picture of Adam... I bet he's a doll!

So glad to hear that you are feeling better now... your energy will come back soon. When my hubby got the bug this year it knocked him out for a week! He never gets sick, but this hit him pretty hard. Sending well-wishes your way

Bonnie, were you able to watch *CSI-NY* ? What did you think of it?? I was telling Sheila I have to give it another couple of shows to know for sure... it was so sad at the end, wasn't it? When he went to Ground Zero to mourn his wife. As for *Survivor*, I was cheering on those gals too For me... it takes me a few shows to really get into Survivor, gives me a chance to learn a bit more about each person (well... what the producers allow you to see anyway ) I saw some of the Dr. Phil show last night - what I saw was pretty good, but I am afraid I was channel surfing & didn't really catch allot of it... hope your DIL taped it for you. I kinda got caught up in that premere show called *Lost* - interesting - it's like watching a Steven King movie.

Thanks for asking about Joe, Bonnie That's where he was just last night! He is working with another new Choir Director for Teens and the teens are not working with her too well. They are use to doing it one way and not giving her way a chance... the teens don't want change, but they have it. So, Joe being the Musician's Coordinator at the church (in charge of all 4 different groups) had to go watch her practice last night and give them ALL some notes, hopefully to make things flow better. All we can do is hope and pray that the time he spent with them last night helped some. I think he will be going to the church when they play on Sunday evening to make sure all is flowing well... it takes allot of his time, but he enjoys it allot!

Stevens Point? I don't know where that is... is that where your DD with Adam is living? I may be confused... nothing new for me You have a good time when you go! Hopefully you will be up to snuff and done with your bug & will have a wonderful time!!

Never - Never - Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You never bore me! If anything, I bore all of you with MY ramblings

Hey there Angel ~ Hope you are doing okay. Have you heard from DD lately? How is everyone doing in Alabama? Thinking of you... knowing that you may not be feeling too well with your meds due in a couple weeks. *God Bless*

*~*~*

No real plans for today, just have to pay bill's
& it's time for me to go walking...

*Have a Beautiful, Blessed Day today!*
Luvs,
<><

Old 09-23-2004, 02:43 PM   #7  

Thumbs up Angel

Hi Angel,
I get the Presidential Prayer Team Newsletter and saw this in it...
just wanted to share it with you.

Hope that you are doing okay.
Luvs,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*

President Bush visits with storm survivors in Alabama last Sunday, September 19. Photo courtesy of the White House.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-23-2004, 03:05 PM   #8  

Hello everyone...
WOW...Sheila...your dad sounds like a repeat of my FIL! Honestly! He was asking if we had heard from his mother, lately. Of course, died several yrs ago. Just a lot similarity. I do hope he gets better. My DIL is having problems again, mentally. As before, though, it's not the symptoms of Alziemer's.

Sunny...thanks for the pic. My daughter is living very primitively with her family back home, now. They still don't have electricity. Most of the town was hit hard...but, has electricity back. Her immediate area will be several more days, though. Hard on her with 3 kids in school...escpecially with no water. They DID get the motor home back safely.

Bluet...glad your grand is home now. I'm sure everything will be fine.
My meds are due on the 4th of Oct....still going pretty well, except for down in the back pretty bad from pulling & lifting at apt & storage for mother & Bill. Still don't have it all finished...but, gotta get better first.
Hope you're feeling better.

I'll post more later.....feeling blah.....

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 05:52 PM   #9  

Hey, all--

I keep seeing ads for Kohls, and I know we have one somewhere around, but I've never been to one. Sounds like you had a great day shopping, SunnyD, and I look forward to your photos.

So I watched a bit of Lost, but it didn't keep my interest. Then I watched Law and Order for two hours. I love CSI: Las Vegas, but that's the only one I like. I can only watch gory body part stuff so many times! Monday is one of my favorite TV nights, and not because of Monday night football. I like 7th Heaven and Everwood. I'm just a sucker for those family shows ever since The Waltons.

When I used to work outside the home, I would listen to my coworkers complain about their husbands and never could contribute. In fact, I thought, wow, am I lucky or what! It is kind of sad to think that so many people are unhappy in their marriages. Maybe they just like to complain? I don't know. All I know is that I feel like I won the husband lottery!

Bluet, I've heard of more babies going on Zantac lately. I read somewhere about why, but I can't remember now. My GD had reflux something terrible, and her pediatrician took his sweet time about putting her on an acid blocker. I think that's one of the reasons she doesn't want to eat, but what do I know?

Sounds like a beautiful day in your neighborhood. We're intermittently sunny today. I watched a bit of that Dr. Phil special. Makes me wish I had him around when I was raising kids. I love the fact that he used to tell his two boys a story each night that ended with something like, "How did I get so lucky that I ended up with the most wonderful boys in the whole world?" I saw a few minutes of that scary kid who has the characteristics of a serial killer. Hope they can help that kid before they have to let him loose on the world.

Charlotte, hope the electricity goes back on soon at your daughter's house. I've been hearing rumors of Ivan turning around and coming back, and Jeanne coming up near NC and SC. I hope that your family's area doesn't get hit again. I wonder if this has been the worst hurricane season to date??

My little 11.5 pound dog learned he shouldn't growl at dogs twice his size. We were out walking and a loose dog came up to him (appeared to be a Basenji). My dog growled a bit, but then they sniffed noses. The loose dog must not have liked what he smelled because he put his head over Mitch's neck (it's a classic dominance position), and when Mitch tried to squirm away, the dog nailed him. Poor Mitch yelped and tried to scuttle off behind me. I grabbed him and tried to shoo the other dog away. Turns out he lived next door to where I was standing, and had gotten out through a screen door that he'd pushed open. I got the loose guy back home, and the owner apologized. Because Mitch wasn't hurt it wasn't a big deal, and the dog got loose through no fault of the owner really. He just moved in and probably didn't realize the door was loose enough to be pushed open. Although I hope Mitch learns his lesson about growling at larger dogs, really he probably won't.

Speaking of dogs, I think I mentioned that my friend found another home for the English Setter. My DH isn't really ready anyway, and I think he's more interested in a fluffy dog like a Keeshond. They are usually very friendly (although I knew one that wasn't) and happy.

Hope everyone is feeling okay and having a good Thursday. A new ER tonight!
Old 09-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #10  

Hi Guys,

Getting on a little late tonight, so I won't stay on long. I got caught up in another craft fiasco again. One of my co-workers sisters is getting married next year at this time and she asked me when I did Kathie's wedding if I would consider doing the decorations for her sister's wedding too. We went to Wal-Mart after work and picked out flowers and supplies to make a burgundy topiary with roses and ivy and gold ribbon and some supplies to put together a wheat shaft. The sister is coming home this weekend and these two examples will help her decide on what she wants for centerpieces. She wants a fall theme so the wheat shaft will probably be what she picks, which is ok with me because it is by far the easier of the two and least expensive for her.

Sheila, I thought you were a big Survivor fan too. I must have remembered wrong. I still think those men are a bunch of wimps. I have never heard men whine like that. Well only one now that I think of it. "The Office Bully" is a whiner. Poor Mitch, no those little dogs never learn, they just go back for more. I wonder if they don't realize there is a size difference.

SunnyD, I like Kohls too, it sure is a step up from Wal Mart. Glad you had a good day with Joe. It sounds like all of us in this group got lucky when it comes to husbands. Thank goodness, you really can tell I am hard on men.

Charlotte, your kitten graphics are really sweet. Glad you got a chance to post. Take care of yourself, don't like to hear that your back aches you. Nothing worse than a lower back ache.

Well, it is after 10, I need to go to bed. Have a good Friday everybody.

I hope we haven't lost Puss forever.

Bluet
Old 09-24-2004, 01:56 PM   #11  

Smile

Good Afternoon Gals...

I am sorry I am not able to post individually today, I just have a moment & wanted to touch base with you before the weekend. I have been very busy with allota little things that needed to be done ( deep cleaning and reorganizing ) and I have been decorating for the Fall... so much fun to do! We don't decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving specifically... just for Fall and that takes us right to Christmas Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving we put up our tree and decorate for Christmas. I cannot believe I am taking Fall already, where did the time go this year?!

Tonight we have a wedding to go to at 5:00 and reception at 7:00... and our weekend is another full one. Tomorrow we meet our friends in the morning as usual for breakfast and shopping and we should be home by noon; then we have plans to get these windows washed Sunday after church we have a Baptism and a luncheon following and then Joe has to be at the church that evening to help a new music group out.

Our weather has been exceptionally beautiful all week!!! We are expecting another week of sunshine, crisp air I am just loving it!

Well Gals... I do hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!
*God Bless you all*
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 09-27-2004 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 12:07 PM   #12  

Smile

A Good Autumn Day to you all!

We had another beautiful Autumn Day yesterday & again today ~ I wish it could last forever The day went well... we went to church and then to breakfast with our pals; came home to change went back to church for a baptism and then to a luncheon. We had a wonderful day! Joe & I had to leave at 5-ish because he had to be back at the church to help out that music director... I think it's helping her for him to go and she's working out the kinks with the teens.

How were your weekends??? Pretty quiet here today, must be pretty tired from your busy weekend

*~*~*

Bluet ~ Yes, Kohl's is a great discount dept. store... they are decorating for Christmas already! ! What's up with that!!?? Seems that every year they rush our holiday's by a few days to weeks earlier... crazy! I really enjoy Fall and Thanksgiving and I refuse to allow them to rush me!

WoW! Sure sounds like you are going to be so very busy for awhile! Those take allot of time to do and I bet you do a beautiful job too! The colors sound wonderful... burgundy.

*Survivor* ~ I knew that Dolly would be voted off and I am kinda glad she was, she was a little to gossipy for me and played everyone with the other. Boy, those producers sure do make you work to figure things out! You really have to thing opposite of what they show you in the program. I also caught up with the others in the whole new line up on Thursday night... *CSI-Vegas* & *ER* & *W/O a Trace* recorded them all cuz I just couldn't stay awake. All good shows, but so far they seem to be darker - all of them. In graphics and in colors (making it hard to see)... is it just me or do you notice it too?

Sheila ~ You should go to Kohl's... it's really a good store! I have never had any problems returning items there either. They have things very much like a Penney's or Sears without as high of a price.

Law & Order is good too! I catch it now and again... just so many good shows!! What to watch I keep my VHS machine busy this time of year. My pal, Peggy, watches *7th Heaven* and *Everwood* too & really enjoys them... I am sure they are very good shows too, but I had already gotten into the others and so I chose not to get caught up in their stories... only so much time in an evening. But when Peggy would tell me about her shows I wished I had begun to watch them Enjoy.

Me too Sheila!!!! I know I have won the husband lottery too! When I worked it was the pits listening to everyone complain about their hubbies. I always found extra work that took me away from their gatherings, so I would not have to hear it. I am so glad I don't have to work anymore.

I heard that this was one of the toughest years in a very long time as far as hurricanes... I am gonna see what I can find out. Now I am curious.

Angel ~ I hope that all is going well with your DD's recovery... does she have electric or water yet??? So glad to hear they got their MH safely back.

Boy-o-boy, did Florida get hit again or what --- those poor people! I count my blessings! I enjoy the weather here all the more because of all those storms other states and people had suffered through... so very sad. At the last count... there were 6 dead from Hurricane Jeanne

I too enjoyed your kitten graphics!! I do hope that the Blah feelings go away soon and you feel better... I bet it's hard when so much is going on all around you with your DFamily.

*~*~*

Have a great day Gals!!!
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-27-2004, 02:45 PM   #13  

What a beautiful graphic, SunnyD! Our leaves haven't quite turned that much, but it's starting to get that way. I've always wanted to go "leaf peeping" in New England in the fall. My DH has relatives there, and we've been in the spring and summer, but never the fall.

Sounds like you had a great weekend. We, too, had beautiful weather once the fog lifted. We went over to visit friends who have a beach house on an island in Puget Sound. It has a fantastic view of all the boats coming from Seattle to go out to the ocean, shipping traffic and cruise boats as well as sailboats and motorboats. During the foggy mornings, we would see only the top half of the big container ships, but we'd hear their big fog horns, and it would be kind of ghostly. Sometimes you'd see a dark grey smokestack moving atop the fog bank, but you'd never see the ship underneath. My DD told me that ships have to blow their fog horns every two minutes. We noticed that when the ships started coming by at 6:00 am! The view from my friends' house also includes the Olympic Mountain range, and when the sun is setting over the mountains, it's just spectacular. We had such a wonderful time, very relaxing. And we love taking the ferry over and back, although the hour wait both ways this time was kind of unusual. There was a big motorcycle rally and the motorcycles had priority.

Bluet, hope everything went well at your daughter's house. I hope Adam is doing better at home and hasn't experienced anymore apnea. New moms are nervous enough without adding that to the mix.

Charlotte, did they get their electricity back? Has the new storm put anybody out of commission again where you are? I hope not. While we don't get hurricanes, there is some concern about Mt. St. Helens, which may blow again. Before we left for the weekend, the earthquakes were small and it was blowing off steam, no worries. We get back and hear that the earthquakes are bigger, some ash is being expelled, and the authorities have closed roads and trails. A volcano certainly doesn't kill as many as a hurricane, though, and it's a lot easier to get people evacuated. The ash causes a huge mess, though, and health problems for people with respiratory issues. We'll see what happens.

So, does anyone have the e-mail address of Puss? If so, send her a note, and tell her it's time to get on back and tell us all about her vacation.

Hope you all are having a good Monday!
Old 09-28-2004, 10:34 AM   #14  

Good Morning Ladies,

I am back, but very behind at work this morning. Behind in just about every part of my life I should say.

Daughter is doing better and grand baby is home and off the glow-banket and had his first check up appointment yesterday. Oldest daughter is staying with them for two days and then daughter next door is driving up for two days and I will go back for the weekend.

SunnyD what some beautiful fall graphics for us to view, I saw some real trees like that this weekend because we went to Wausau where grand baby's doctor is located. Wausau has our states only mountain "Rib Mountain".

Will visit more this evening have to run and address mess on my desk.

Bluet
Old 09-28-2004, 02:37 PM   #15  

Smile Pictures

Hi Gals,
I forgot to tell you that on Sunday evening, when Joe got home @ around 7:30, there was this familiar sound... I ran outside with my camera and I was right! There were three HOT AIR BALLOONS just above our home!!! Awesome to see against the blue skies! They are so beautiful to see!!! Made me feel the excitement of a kid Aren't they just too beautiful! These were going over our home!! I really enjoy Hot Air Balloons
especially against a clear blue sky!
*Enjoy*

*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*