View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 11:31 AM   #9
watkinsguru
SAHM of 3

Hi all.
Michelle, thanks for the kick in the butt. I really wish that's all it would take to get me out of this, but horomones tend to be tougher than us sometimes.

Spryng, dh's grandparents finally offered us the closing $ although it has to be paid back very soon. I was happy about not building but he wasn't and took their offer quickly without even running it by me. The only thing standing in the way is if the bank says no after it goes through underwriting. Dh had decided that he and his friend coudn't go on with their business venture, his freind got a great job, but I found out yesterday dh is still going to try. Really upsets me, because he hasn't told me that. I overheard him talking to his friend about it.
There's so much I'm upset with at the moment. Just trying to work through it. Hope you get your stuff done today.

QOTD: I do most things like my parents. I'm strict sort of like my parents on certain issues. I'm big into the spanking thing when it needs to be. My parents weren't open about sex. You just didn't talk about it. I don't want to be that way with mine. I want to be open and want my kids to feel like they can talk to me about anything and everything. Between my parents and my in-law's, I'm definitely like mine and want to be. My dh is spoiled and his brother is lazy, spoiled and just worthless. He'll be 18 on Thursday. My mil tried to be their friends and not their mom and that's is not what it's all about.
Okay, I'm getting a slow start today. Not sure when we'll do school, but we will. TTYL

Found out I was pregnant on May 24th.
Due February 1st, 2005
1st Doc appt. May 27th 200 lbs.
next appt.: Oct. 19th
at Sept. 21st visit, WI was 212 lbs.

My goal is to make this the healthiest pregnancy ever.

watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote