View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 03:48 PM   #11
MichelleRae

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Crystal I understand about Alisa there are some kids that develop these fears and anxieties, it seems as if she may have seperation anxiety being away from you and I know that it must be soooo hard!! Hang in there and just remember patience is a virtue

Leigh, I don't actually know the family I have heard about them through other boards, babycenter and declutter divas both have a thread about the family so I started reading her daily journal. My heart just goes out to them I couldn't imagine (and don't want to) ever being in their position but they seem so strong to be able to share their story with the world and bring an awareness to all who read about them. Don't be sad, be joyous that heaven is going to have another sweet sweet angel soon. I know its hard to read that stuff but I suppose I do it to keep me humble. Hug your little one and thank lord he is healthy. I love ya girly sorry to bring you tears.

Penny what you wrote is exactly why I go and read their journal. Andrew is such a beautiful baby and I'm so glad that he is healthy now!! Did you have a weigh in yet? Did I miss it? Inquiring minds want to know

Jill I hope your cousin feels better and I'm sending good vibes your way. How are you doing?

Ok guys I need to go back to bed I filled in on a shift for someone today and I got all of 3 hours of sleep last night and I have to go back to work at 8pm. The money will be nice though since xmas is coming up

TTYL!!
Michelle