View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 02:54 PM   #10
Bayleysmom
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys not going to get personal just yet but wanted to check in and say hi! I am a mad cleaning woman today trying to get this house ready for tonight. I was so sad this morning though because my cousins husband (the cousin that is preg.) called me and said they were at the hospital all night because Lindsay was severly cramping and throwing up and in soooooooooo much pain. I thought then and there he was going to tell me they had lost the baby but he said the baby was fine thank goodness!! I guess she has a really bad cyst and a slight case of endometriosis. Unfortuneatly there is nothing they can do at this point because it would kill the baby so she is on heavy pain killers and they said after 12 weeks it should start getting better. I feel so bad for her because all she wanted was to be pregnant and have a baby and now she is faced with this and I'm sure it will make it a harder pregnancy for her and it hurts my heart. Anyway will those of you that can say a prayer for her. Although they said the baby will be fine it is still going to take a toll on her and I just want her to be healthy. Thanks guys! TTYL

Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote