View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 08:03 AM   #3
watkinsguru
SAHM of 3

Smile Happy Happy Saturday

GOOOOOOOD Morning Ladies.

Michelle, I will go visit that site. Sorry to see you were up at 3am, I guess that means you didn't get any sleep, huh?

No one else posted last night after me so I guess everyone settled in early. Hope you all had a great night.

I went to sleep around 1130 and Andrew only woke up once for a bottle and then we both went right back to sleep. I slept until 615 when he woke up again, but that was like 6 1/2 hours of sleep with the one little interruption. I'd say pretty good. Alisa woke up like 4 times last night, but it was before I went to sleep. We had watched Jaws and she was scared. She is scared of EVERYTHING. Ally LOVES those kinds of movies, they have always, always scared Alisa. We had seen it before, that's why I thought it would be okay, but I guess right before bedtime it's not.
I feel alot better other than the fact that dh STILL wants to build. There is almost no way at all, but yet he still wants to. So it still leaves so much up in the air, but that's okay.
I've got to go to my sister's today and have that birthday party for my niece. I'm kind of still upset with my sister for not giving me any time. I don't want that to sound selfish, but the other night she called me and needed to talk and it was a terrible time for me, but I didn't tell her that and I just handled it, but yesterday, she barely gave me 1 minute of her time, while on the net and no kids were awake. It just sort of upset me.
Okay, I guess that's enough chit chat right now.
I'm gonna finish my coffee and TTYL.

Found out I was pregnant on May 24th.
Due February 1st, 2005
1st Doc appt. May 27th 200 lbs.
next appt.: Oct. 19th
at Sept. 21st visit, WI was 212 lbs.

My goal is to make this the healthiest pregnancy ever.

watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote