Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2001, 07:38 AM   #1  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Wink Cowsies on Wednesday

[FONT-courier new]Good morning, Darling Cousins. It's only 6:30 and I have nothing to do until 11:00 when the orthodontist has invited us to his office. I could be asleep. But NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Herbie just had to LET ME KNOW that the CAT (myyyy cat) is sharpening its claws on the carpet. "Maybe it wants to get declawed," he said.

So I had to hawl myself out of bed, find the carpet samples we bought for the cat to play with, move them from where Herbie's maid hid them and now I'm wide awake.

Does this seem like an emergency to y'all? Cat, carpet ... eggs, bacon. And I had to actually SAY TO HERBIE, "No, he doesn't want to be declawed," like maybe I speak cat and he doesn't and I have to rouse myself from the sheets to interpret.

That's it. That's all I have to say. I'm going to exercise now. Got that Bagzie????? EXERCISE. We'll show those thin little Canadians a thing or two!l
[/FONT]
Old 06-06-2001, 12:01 PM   #2  

Default Get your minds outta the gutter!

The things you cows come up with! A bunco party is a bunch of women talking about their husbands, drinking girly type mixed drinks, eating fattening food and playing a mindless dice game. The only swapping involved had to do with the artichoke dip recipe.

Lush, Herbie is a prince if he allows your kitty at his house, claws or no claws.

I walked this morning and I intend to go to Weight Watchers tonight. Whether or not I actually do as I intended remains to be seen.

I'll be checking back later, so post!
Old 06-06-2001, 12:40 PM   #3  
Lumpiest member

Default Talk about switching!

Wabby!!!!!! Herbie and that cat would not be at my house at 6AM. What kind of weirdo sisters do you think we are???? I would NEVER allow a stinky cat with viscious claws to mar my oatmeal carpets.
I wanna go to a bunco party. I love fattening foods!
Am I being obnoxious with this type and size? I just can't get over how good life is for us at this place. But I don't understand why no fat chicks have stopped by to introduce themselves. At our last place, Jeffo was very attentive.
I must return to work.
XXOO

Old 06-06-2001, 03:02 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Unhappy

Blue. As in depressed. My sweet old doggie (<---- note picture of sweet doggie) has had another vestibular attack, in which her eyes do this and she needs help eating and walking etc. because she feels like this The only good thing is that it isn't as bad as the last time(s) it happened a few months ago. She is not glued to floor this time, she'll let me take her outside.

However this is a really bad time--all this week are DDs recital rehearsals and performances, this is the last week of school, I'm supposed to be getting ready to go with my friend B to this herding workshop on Sunday. I don't have time to nurse sweet doggie! Not like I have a choice. Can I entrust her care to DD and DH from Sunday thru Thursday? This is also questionable.

SCREAM!!!

So anyway, no DDBF was not there, but apparently he had been hanging around school waiting for her, but was dragged away by his mother before she got to rehearsal. At least he seems to have a mother, that's a good thing.

You're right wabbit, your party wasn't all that exciting, I was hoping for something involving a police raid.

Hi Bagz, got your pic, I'm suitably jealous! Your family is just so, je ne sais quois.

Au revoir
Kiwi
Old 06-06-2001, 08:57 PM   #5  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default jealous jealous jealous

didn't getany pictures of BAGzie ANDNDDNNDNDND Kiwiotto didn't thank ME for what I sent her.

Furthermore, my cat is not stinky. He is so sweet smelling that the greyhound breeders BRAGGGEED that their dogs smell like cats!!!!!

And I don't want to go to Wabby's Tupperware party. Doesn't matter than I'm not invited. Don't care. At all.

Sugar is still my favorite. Frappe will be if she looks better than Batgz.

Kiwi, sorry about your puppo. I know she doesn't smell as good as my cat but I'm sure she's more emotionally fulfilling than an oatmeal carpet.

And I allmost agree with Sissy except that after Jeffo was sweet and attentive to us. (actually, I believe he tried to post with us) he became afraid of the telephone. That is worrisome. Do you suppose the 3fc have phoboias of that order? I don't want a person who fears an inanimate object of daily life trying to be fat with me. IT's too much of a burden.
]pictures
Old 06-06-2001, 09:26 PM   #6  
Member w/ messiest house

Well, I would be happy to thank you if ever receive anything! Did you send it by pony express?

My cat smells sweet and lovely too. In fact, I've never known a cat that was stinky unless it was sick. One of my cats smells better than the other one, but neither is stinky. I like to pick her up and rub my nose in her fur. Then I sneeze. Actually my dog usually smells okay too, as long as you don't approach her from the wrong end.

Even oatmeal is more fulfilling than oatmeal carpet.

Kiwi
Old 06-06-2001, 11:08 PM   #7  
One more time

If you guys don't mind I've been lurking and you just crack me up. I know I can come here for a laugh. Sandy
Old 06-07-2001, 02:44 PM   #8  
Member w/ messiest house

Talking

We live to serve!
Closed Thread