General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2001, 05:59 PM   #1  
Kathy

Angry

Any Phentermine users? I will be starting soon!!
Old 05-24-2001, 08:54 AM   #2  
Kathy

Default Phentermine

It's an appetite suppressant. I should be getting it in two days. I will make an update on this once I start. I am really excited about what I have read on it so far. It sounds like you can loose 4 to 5 pounds a week. I will be walking 1 to 2 miles each day when I start on it. I here it give you energy to. Well I guess this will be my personal diary.
Old 05-25-2001, 07:38 PM   #3  
Kathy

Okay, It is Friday and I found out because of the holiday weekend. I must wait til Tuesday. I am counting down the days before I start.
Old 05-28-2001, 06:39 AM   #4  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

I've used Phentermine and it definetely suppresses your appetite and gives you energy (like caffeine) but it didn't help me lose much weight. Good luck though and I hope you have success with it.
Old 05-30-2001, 10:35 AM   #5  
Kathy

Day 1 on Adipex. I am excited. I feel good and I am not hungry and it is 10:34 a.m. I have a pear sitting here on my desk that I will eat at noon. I think I will go vegetarian with this. I will keep everyone poste.
Old 05-30-2001, 07:48 PM   #6  
Kathy

Well it is 7:45 p.m. on the first day. About that pear I only took a bite out of it and ended up throwing it away. I had NO appetite!!! This is sooo great! I have drank about 13 glasses of water and still have no appetite. I can't eat anything, maybe I will drink a glass of apple or grape juice before going to sleep tonight. I walked 1.5 miles at lunchtime today and felt great. Well here is hoping I will see a pound or two weight loss tomorrow. I will definitely post it.
Old 05-31-2001, 09:16 AM   #7  
Kathy

Well, this is DAY TWO:

I don't have any appetite at all. My mouth stays dry (which I like because it makes me drink plenty of water). I drank about 15 glasses of water yesterday, no exaggeration and I only had fruit. I walked 1.5 miles with a coworker yesterday and felt great when I got home last night. I didn't have the jittery feeling or irritability that alot of products give you. The dry mouth is the only thing I have felt so far. I probably slept about 5 hours last night and I woke up at 4:31 a.m. I felt good, I went downstairs and did some stretching and deep knee bends.

I think I am going to stick to fruits and vegetables (and a vitamin) since I have no appetite. I am looking at food differently.

I lost 2 lbs. on the scale this morning (all that water), but I will take it!!
Old 06-01-2001, 02:06 AM   #8  

Default Finally Found

I have been searching for someone who has used Phentermine on this site and finally here you are. I have a good friend who has been using it for a year with wonderful results. She also gets the vita-B12 injection w/ hers. She went from 280 to 190 so far and she only had those same symptoms (dry mouth). I am so proud of her. She really feels good about herself. I am really trying to follow in her foot steps.

She went to a clinic and only pays 30 bucks for the prescrip. every month.

My doctor is not willing to prescribe Phentermine to me and will give me the shot (vita B-12) with no problem and no results. I'm finding that alot of doctor's are reluctant to prescribe it as well. Are you under a doctor's care? I don't have any health problems and I am 100pds. overweight. Which i believe the benefits of using it and losing the weight is better than just waiting until this weight gives me a health problem. I have found it available over the net but i would really like to have it prescribed by my doctor or a doctor since mines is unwilling. Most clinics here are so ridiculous with their prices(170-200 bucks 1stvisit and 40 each week after) though that i wouldn't even dare go to them. They are getting rich of our weight problems and I am trying not to make them richer. I am curious as to how you progress and thanks for posting your success. Keep up the good work. Hopefully I'll be on the plan very soon under a doctor's direction. I have tried everything else and this seems to have worked for a number of people that i know and have heard of so far.
Old 06-01-2001, 08:42 AM   #9  
Kathy

Hi Spoiled1,

I bought mine over the internet, but I had a physical done to make sure I don't have any health problems first.

This is DAY 3:

I am down 4 lbs (186). I am very excited with the results I am getting.

What I like about this most is that I am learning to eat healthier while I am going through this process. Yesterday I just took one pill in the morning and half in the afternoon. That was all I needed. I am going by how I feel in taking the pills.

I am eating more cereals, grains and fruits, salads and enjoying the taste of them, when before I would eat sausage and eggs.

I must say another change that I notice is I don't need as much sleep. I go to bed about 2 hours later than usual and wake up 1 hour earlier. I sleep about 5 hours and I'm sure that will change once I am off this.

What are the B-12 injections for? I am curious.

Please keep in touch with me and let me know what you decide to do.

Flash report - I just weighed myself tonight on the same scale. 8 lb. loss

Last edited by 7077; 06-01-2001 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2001, 09:18 PM   #10  

Default Hey Wait for Me

First of all I must say CONGRATULATIONS. I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work. As soon as I finish sending this message I'm definitely ordering my prescript. Also I did get your note. Thank you. I was so excited to hear that. Now I don't feel so alone in cyberspace.
OK to answer your question re the b-12 injections. B-12 injections are used to assist you in your weight loss. Kinda like the gas in the car. It revs up your metabolism and it makes your skin so beautiful to. Girl my skin was so pretty. I don't even have bad skin but my face was so noticeably pretty. I was actually glowing and my hair and nails were so healthy looking as well. That was one of the first things I noticed when I got the shot. Although it didn't do a thing for my weight loss because I seemed to have a bigger appeptite than before. I believe with the phentermine it works very well. In fact during my next appt. I think I'll get an injection since I am going to get those pills.
You can also get it in pill form but the injections are more potent. I mean the next day I felt like I could run around FedEx field 2X's and actually live to tell the story.
Keep up the great work and keep me posted. Bye for now.
Old 06-05-2001, 08:58 AM   #11  

I used phentermine with much success back in 96. I am not able to find a doctor who will prescribe it. I am SO EXCITED I can get it on the internet. I went searching and came across several companies. Would you mind telling me which one you used and the cost? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to email me directly it is [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Tammy B
Old 06-06-2001, 09:33 AM   #12  

I have my pills on the way! I am looking for a daily support system. Is anyone interested?

Thanks,
tammy
Old 06-06-2001, 09:46 AM   #13  
Kathy

Talking Daily Support

Count me in!!!
Old 06-08-2001, 07:26 AM   #14  
Kathy

Thumbs down How are you doing

Tammi B,

How is it going? What is your story????

I am still at my 10 lb. loss. I ate some serious chocolate cake with chocolate icing and M&Ms on top for my daughter's birthday and I had a slice of pizza before that.

But, the good news is I did not gain a pound and I am back on the trail today. I am going on my second week now so I am hoping for a 5 lb. loss by this Wednesday. I am excited and staying focused. I am fast walking every other day with a coworker during my lunch hour.

Keep me posted on your progress!!

Kathy

Last edited by 7077; 06-08-2001 at 07:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2001, 12:23 PM   #15  

Well, I got my pills yesterday! Today is my first day back on them. SO far so good. We had a big breakfast function at work and I did very well! :0) I am taking it one meal at a time! My goal is to totally re-train myself what to eat and what not to eat. Not making anything taboo, that does not work for me, but mainly the amount I eat.

I will update you on my weigh-ins. Good luck on your 5 lbs. and happy birthday to your daughter!

Happy FRIDAY!
Closed Thread