Old 08-12-2004, 09:30 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi gals,

It was a long, hard day. There is only one word for my boss and that is @#$%. That word is so blue it would curl your hair. I was so mad at 5:00 that I wanted to kick my trashcan about 20 feet. I didn't get something done soon enough for her so she put me off until Monday even though she had said it had to be done by the end of the week. The person who was supposed to sit in on the discussion didn't bother to tell me until the last minute that he's going to be gone on Friday. Thanks a bunch. As I explained to another one of my peers, what I was doing was mind-bending enough (has to do with pension accounting) but to have do it for a ******ed person my boss is like talking to a door and nothing personal against the handicapped made it even worse. He just smiled and said, I know. I am so fried and it won't be much better tomorrow. As much as I need exercise tonight, I just can't do it. I'm not even sure if I have enough strength to walk the dog.

I also need to eat.

Have a great evening!
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:46 PM   #32  
Michigan Old-Timer

Hi all! I have really been laid back this week. I don't know how the bills are going to get paid, but I'd love to never work again! I suppose that is exagerating just a little bit, but I haven't really done anything most of the week. I had left it open to drive mom and then she didn't want to go anywhere.

She had a friend pick her up for cards this morning. She didn't want to stay the whole day so I picked her up at noon and she suggested Chineese for lunch. I took her card shopping, she's a card freak like me (only worse). Maybe that's where I get it from. She was really pooped, but then she had PT at 3:00.

I'm soooo frustrated! I lost my cell phone. I have retraced my steps and the only place I could have left it was at an estate sale I stopped at, but I sure don't think I had it in my hand when I went in the house. The place is across from my mom's so I went back tonight and taped a note on the door with my phone number and I'll stop by there in the morning to check. I suspended my service tonight just in case.

I'm headed out of here. Sorry to whine once again. Love ya bunches!

Oh, oh, I forgot to tell you: I took a look at my Oxycise tapes (you know, the ones I bought on eBay months ago?) and it looks promising. I also looked at the Pilates tapes that came with my "evil" machine and so tonight I got on the machine and did a couple of the leg exercises that were on the tape. Much better. I guess my upper body strength in pathetic. And to look at me, it's my bottom that needs some REAL work. Whodathunkit!!!! Anyway, I did 20 reps of one exercise and 15 of another. WooHoo for me!!!!!!!
thinthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 07:06 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

STOP! DO NOT POST HERE! JOIN US ON THE NEXT THREAD!
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote