South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 10:16 AM   #1  

Default Vacation monster

Well ya'll the vacation monster hit me pretty well this past week. After all the bar exam nonsense I took a mini break to the Outer Banks and ate very well. Fresh seafood and farm stand veggies every day. I cheated in that I had ice cream a few times, as well as a drink or two, but tried to keep it balanced. Today however, at the office the office birthday monster reared it's ugly head in the doughnut form. I had one and savored every last morsel. Set to go workout for an hour now Hope the office monster doesn't tempt ya'll!
~VT

Last edited by VTprop; 08-12-2004 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-12-2004, 10:34 AM   #2  

I just had a couple of peanut butter crackers at the office but it was after donating blood so maybe it isn't too bad. At least they now are offering water as well as juice but none of the snacks were OP and I didn't think I should wait to get back to my desk where I could eat one of the snacks I had brought to work.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:35 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hey! don't beat yourself up. You made mostly good choices. This is a plan we need to live with and treats don't derail us completely. Enjoy your workout.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:18 AM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I am going on vacation to see my aunt and cousins tomorrow. She knows I am watching what I eat and that I have lost close to 60 pounds in 1.4 years, but I am a bit worried about my choices. I am at my legitimate lowest and want to get below 190 before Puerto Rico...here's to hoping my choices are as good! But with 2 kids (ages almost 14 and 12) and going to a mall, and one being allergic to EVERYTHING, who knows!
Old 08-12-2004, 12:48 PM   #5  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

I just got back from a week away and managed to stay the same. This was also the first week of Phase II. Gotta get stricter now. I only ate one meal that was totally off plan and I did pay for it, made me sick and my stomach hasn't been the same since. Sounds like you pretty much stayed OP except for a couple of things, like Ruth said this is our lifestyle now and a little variance now and then isn't going to trash the whole thing.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 167.2/167.2/140.0

Height: 5'8"

Smile

Hey, I think I know how you feel although it hasn't happened for me yet....I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow for a week. I'm going to Minnesota to visit the in-laws who are not exactly concerned about what they eat. Most of the time we will be eating out so I hope to get some salads or something somewhat OP. I expected August to be really hard for me because I am so busy but September is looking somewhat relaxed so I'm really going to dig in. I'll probably go back on P1 when I get back so wish me luck! I'm a little bummed that I didn't lose more before this trip but can only blame myself...and my busy schedule. Have a great week everyone!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:33 PM   #7  

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. Thanks for the encouragement!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:46 PM   #8  

I find a lot of off plan foods so unappetising now that I don't want to eat them!
Closed Thread