Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-04-2004, 11:45 PM   #1  

Default tv show balance

hi,

i was wondering if anyone watched the tv show balance? it plays on ctv (check your local listings as they say) on week days and, here anyway, twice on saturday. i think it must be available on some american network because i saw the host once on regis and kelly (uh....not that i watch that show as they say).
well the host is a doctor and, with guests, the show covers all sorts of health related topics: exercise, diet and nutrition, health issues (sleep, stress and such), diseases, lifestyle (clothes and such). i've come to enjoy it. does anyone else?

well have a good night,
gen
gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:06 PM   #2  

HI I watch it almost everyday. I love the show too. Especialy because it is Canadian We don't alwas get such great shows. Did you ever see her on City line. She use to be on it. I don't know if she still is or not.
Well the food and diet advice is great I watched it yesterday and The G files taked about distilled water and how bad it is for you and the house that we bought has a distiller and I love the water. I am not sure if I am ready to give it up.
The fitness info is so great. The new work out that she shows are great and very up to date.
Well that is my feeling on the show.
Tanya
2cutekids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:47 PM   #3  

Default distilled water

i don't drink it but what's wrong with it? lack of minerals and flouride?

thanks
gen
gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:37 PM   #4  

Yes the lack on minerals and it is supost to leach the minerals and calcium from you body.
Tanya
2cutekids is offline   Reply With Quote