Old 08-01-2004, 03:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Weekly Weigh In August 2- August 8

Hey everyone!

Wow, what a week of great losses we had last week. You all are doing so great!

I am happy to report a 1 lb loss this week.. Maybe... just maybe.. I'm crackin' that plateau? We'll see! I'm gonna keep pluggin along!

I can't wait to see how you did!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 08:18 PM   #2  
i see the stars in me

Hey thats great that u r getting off the plateau.

I am pleased to say i stepped on the scale today and weigh 193. Which means i lsot another lb. just 3 lbs away from my first goal.... I can do it. i know i can.
faded_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 08:38 PM   #3  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Talking

Gretchen!!! I am so happy that you broke through that pesky little plateau!!!! Yeah, baby!!!!

Faded Moon, great job on that pound and getting one step closer to meeting your first goal! I know how exciting and motivating that is, and am sincerely happy for you.........keep it up, girl -- you're almost there!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 10:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

CONGRATULATIONS GRETCHEN!!! So glad you got off the plateau!

And elle, congrats too

I'm weighing in on Wednesday. My goal is to not get on the scale until then. We'll see how that goes, LOL
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 07:42 AM   #5  

Okie doke, I'm down another 1/2 pound. I had a pretty flawless week all in all so I'm wondering if I'm maybe eating too few calories. I don't think I'm hitting my 1600 calorie objective all that consistently. Maybe I'll try adding a bit more or, eh, I dunno. Keep plugging, I guess.
Scuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:08 AM   #6  

I don't know for SURE... if I'm totally off the plateau.. It's only a pound and since my body has been fluctuating so much between 160-165 I may have just caught the scale at the right time.. SO I am not going to get toooo excited yet, although that was a bit of a boost yesterday! Thanks for the congratulations, I appreciate it!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Old 08-02-2004, 09:42 AM   #7  
I climb mountains!

(Toes, knees, and boobs too ...JUST for the record!)

Jennifer, I think you're doing a GREAT job, and you're getting there -- the emphasis should be placed on the FLAWLESS WEEK, not the half pound.....just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll get there. By all means, keep learning about the process and your body, but really, you're doing just great. Keep making goal-based decisions, and the results will follow.

Last edited by lessofsarahtolove; 08-02-2004 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 10:16 AM   #8  
Abby's Mommy

Congrats to all the loozas! Ive been off plan for about 2 weeks now, hence the reason I've kind of been in hiding. So this AM after reading Sarahs post about her wonderful achievement, I decided to jump back on. I just weighed, and actually havnt gained anything, so I must not have been as bad as I thought! (I had been exercising alot though.)So today, I'm going stay under 25 WW points, drink 10 big glasses of water, and take Abby for a walk this afternoon. If after all that I still feel up to it, I want to do pilates tonight. So, thats the plan. Im taking this return one day at a time, slowley but surley I will get this weight off! Thanks for listining!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 10:22 AM   #9  

Talking

Congrats to all, great job, what accomplishments flying off on this thread. :cb :cb

Thank you, I love list site, this keeps me so accountable throughout my day I am even thinking about leaving work early to go home and do an exercise tape before I pick up my son & his friend from camp. I would love to talk a walk on the beach but the humidity is too high, makes it hard to breathe, never mind walk and breathe. Please have a wonderful day,be proud of all you have done and continue to do.
I am starting with my first weigh in:
Start: Aug. 2, 2004

258/258/230/140
SW/CW/GL1/GW

START: Aug. 2, 2004
Goal 1: 230
Goal 2: 200
Goal 3: 175

Last edited by Merrick; 08-02-2004 at 10:27 AM.
Merrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:01 PM   #10  
I climb mountains!

Thumbs up Amy Jo you can do it!!!!

Amy Jo, you sweetheart, I am SO happy to hear that you're getting back on plan. Now do you see why it's so good to keep coming back here?? I can completely understand wanting to hide out when you've gotten off the path you set for yourself, but then you end up losing access to the motivation, support and inspiration which exist here! I know with complete certainty that coming here DAILY and getting access to all that good energy has helped me in ways that I can't quantify. Only the loss is quantifiable, and it comes from the focus that the people here help me to maintain.

So welcome back to the fold, little bird! PLEASE let me know if you ever need anything at all -- someone to vent to, bounce ideas off of, get a reassuring word from.....whatever! I know without a doubt that you can achieve anything, once you make up your mind. So enough farting, and get cracking! I'm serious, Amy Jo, I'm here for you anytime you need.

Great job on that "no gain" business, by the way! See? You can't help yourself! You are SO bound for success, it's not even funny....
Old 08-02-2004, 02:21 PM   #11  

Hey Amy Jo! No gain.. That's great news! I am so happy to hear that you are back on plan! You can do it! Isn't it exciting to be on this journey?
Old 08-02-2004, 02:24 PM   #12  
i see the stars in me

hey amy jo congrads ony our no gain u can do it
faded_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:28 PM   #13  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Hi everyone.

Gretchen, I'm so happy to see your lost 1 lbs this week. I'm sure it's a sign that your plateauing days are over and it's onward and downward from here. You're a great inspiration and you're doing terrific.

Elle, congrats on getting so close to your first goal. We know you can do it too. You're doing a great job and you should be very proud of yourself.

Scuttle, 1/2 lb is nothing to be down about. Any loss is a great thing and a huge accomplishment. Eating too few calories is a problem a lot run into at some point. Just make the adjustment and I'm sure things will continue at a great pace.

Amy Jo, not gaining when off plan is great! It's nice to start out again where you left off. I'm sure next week you'll see a big loss.

As for me, I'm down another 2 lbs this week to make my total lost 69 lbs. I'm only 6 lbs from my Labor Day goal. This past week I walked 5 days on the treadmill at 2.75-3.00 miles each day, which is my goal. I have been having a little problem over eating at lunch so I brought Lean Cuisine's etc. to eat this week. Plus I brought my fruit, which I didn't have last week to keep me going during the day. I have to say in the big picture things on the weight loss front couldn't be going better for me. 6 more lbs and I'm half way to my goal of being high school weight again. Yippee!!

Talk to you all soon and let's all have a great week!
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:34 PM   #14  

Well not as good as I had hoped but a loss of 1.5 so I am happy with that. We spent the weekend with my in-laws in Kansas, and I need to let Mom in law know I am on a diet, but I am afraid it might hurt her feelings. Have any of you guys married longer that me had experience with this sort of thing?

starting: 283.5
currant: 282.0
labor day goal: 265.0

Have a great week everyone!
melissa/dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 02:40 PM   #15  
I climb mountains!

Ingrid, that's great news!! I'm really happy to hear that things are going so well for you! Great job on getting so close to your Labour Day goal.....you go!! I love hearing that positive news!!