Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-21-2004, 03:43 AM   #1  

Default cravings

well i started low carbing 04/01/04 and have lost 43 lbs. well i gave in and had a snickers bar may be a week and a half ago. well i am now back into craving sweets and desserts like before. i have had a time with my diet. now i am thinking of food all the time. i knew i should not have done what i did but i gave in. how do you keep from haveing your cravings? I know i should exercise but i have to wait until next month for medical reasons. i feel good about my weight loss and that is not even working to get me motavated in lossing again. sue
samanthajosmom_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 03:58 AM   #2  
i luv my dog!

think about samantha jo
a broad abroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 10:02 AM   #3  
and Cody too!

S/C/G: 265/245/165

Height: 5'6"

That is a good plan... I want to be more fit for Jenna. So I can play with her better, and hopefully have a longer life to spend with her.

I am not low carbing... but I know what you mean about giving in to something and then craving it a lot. Maybe if you could allow yourself a small treat once in a while it wouldn't be so bad? I don't know how low carb works, but maybe if you got like those little bite size Snickers and only had one once in a while?

Maybe just think you have come so far... do you just want to give that up? Or do the sweets taste as good as losing weight feels?
JennasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #4  

Unfortunately, some of us can't have the first bite or it starts a load of misery trying to get back on track. I have red light foods that I just can't handle - one bite and I want more and more so having the occasional treat is not the answer. The answer is to learn to reward yourself with things other than food.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote