Old 07-08-2004, 09:10 AM   #1  
senior chick

Default Thursday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a beautiful, hot, humid morning here. Typical summer day.

I haven't been doing very well with my weight lately and decided it's time to get back to posting. I miss all that used to post regular, but it is GREAT to see so many new people posting now.

Mel, TOPS is a wonderful organization, not only for people that are losing weight, but for maintaining that loss also. We have about 12 KOPS in our chapter and some of them stay well below their goal all the time. Hope you enjoy your chapter as much as I do mine.

I know that it is weigh in day for some of you.
Have a good day everyone.

Nita
FLgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 01:20 PM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Good Morning Ladies!

Hi Nita

I haven't been doing well with eating either. So we can get on plan together! I startted back on plan the other day but still struggling a little.

Hang in there!

How is everyone else doing?
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:25 PM   #3  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hi guys
Flgal-We are so glad to have you back

Penny- Thanks so much for the encouargement Your boys are adorable girl and as far as getting back OP I know you can and will do it....Hey if I made it through my grandmas B day and the Movie theatre , and Pa pa johns pizza and fresh strawberries with crust...well lets just say I am SURE you will do great JUST SAY NO!!!

Have a great night everyone Missing you all
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:45 PM   #4  

Default Summer is hee!

Hey, everyone!

Just thought I'd check in AND suprise! Good to see you back Nita and Christi!
I am tired tonight, hubby had a Dr. appointment and we had to drive about 130 miles for that( one way). Then back and it has been hot today. I don't know why but I think a combination of everything...and I am dragging!

Okay, girls, it is time to get back in the groove! We were all doing well and something seems to have side tracked us... so it is time to get serious again! Now is not the time to let our guard down and get back to old ways. I don't care what plan you are on, let's get back OP. I am right at my goal, must get down so I'm not constantly worrying about it.

Penny, you were doing so well. Go back to Phase 1 and start over...it helps to get back OP. (Thanks for the card...) You are so good to encourage every one, what can we do to help you?

Nita, you can do it, that's a proven, so as difficult as it may seem, get back OP, okay. (It is hot and humid here, too.)

Christain, you have been such an encouragement to me in the past, so if I can help you...just let me know. Glad to see you back on...or have I just been missing you?

And to the rest of you out there, let's get active in our planning and eating! It is difficult, somethings, in the summer. But it is also easy to use that excuse in the winter. So just remember that you are important, and you need to just change your lifestyle, regardless of the season. You Can Do It and be successful!

I need to crash, so until later,
w
Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote