Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 10:12 AM   #1  

Default carrot question

hello! after a three week departure from the beach...ugh...im back and re-ready to commit. I did well on SB for almost three months, but then had a little slip up. oh well.. I guess I should be happy I only put on 5 pounds. but still....those have to come off again.
SO - here i am back at phase one and I have a question:
I thought we were allowed to have carots in phase one. I thought the rule on carrots had been modified...but I can't find a sticky to support that. Can some one let me know if they are ok for phase one?
Thanks a lot!
Old 07-06-2004, 12:51 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Carrots are to be added only in Phase II. That was the latest change. they never were allowed in Phase I although my Tuscan Beef and Bean stew does have them. Whoops!
Old 07-06-2004, 01:59 PM   #3  

ok thanks! I couldnt remember. Looks like those are coming off the grocery list!
Also - I have an open bottle of white wine in my fridge I'd like to get rid of since Im back on the beach. Can I cook chicken in it? Doesn't the alcohol etc burn off making it ok to use for phase one..or am i wrong?
Closed Thread